Houston @ Sacramento, 3:30 PM ET

Wed, ESPN

Minnesota @ San Antonio, 9 PM ET

Thu, TNT

LA Lakers @ Miami, 8 PM ET

Sacramento @ Golden State, 10:30 PM ET

Fri, ESPN2

LA Lakers @ Indiana, 7:30 PM ET

Lakers should get their retribution in the Miami game. The Christmas game was closer than I imagined. The Lakers have now had time to gel better and I think Frank Hamblen is a wonderful coach (30 + years of experience makes a difference).

Guest Vitamin X

Dude, we lost to the Clippers last week and barely beat the Bobcats last night. This team is much worse off than with Rudy T.

Are my eyes deceiving me or did Donyell Marshall really go for 38, 10 rebs while making 12 threes!?!?

I feel bad for anyone who had to watch Detroit and Utah put up a 64-62 final. That must have been awful.

Even though it sounded, I would have loved to see it. It sucks beign a Jazz fan living on the east coast.

I've been perplexed as to why Toronto's had Marshall on the bench all season, beyond Bosh it's not like the Raptors have anyone else great standing in the way, and whenever he gets minutes Marshall produces, yesterday being a very noticable example of it. I can't say i've seen very much of Toronto this year though so maybe's there's a good reason for it.

Guest Failed Mascot

Celts keep rolling against the Wiz and should continue to against the Bobcats tonight. Hopefully Donyell Marshall remembers who he is before the Raptors come to the Boston (whatever they wanna call it)Center Wed.

Guest Failed Mascot

Celts score 41 in the first quarter against Charlotte. Cats look extremely outmatched.

Guest Failed Mascot

The Celtics decided to pass it to the Bobcats players until they tied it at 50.

Um, the two game losing streak by the Spurs had was to duck the Lakers in the playoffs. 2-7 match up against the Grizzles is better than getting screwed by the Lakers in a 1-8 match up.

The bright side to having Duncan, Ginobili, Parker sitout the games was to have Udrith, Barry, Mohammond, Brown get important big game minutes. Squashing the Hornets does wonders for team morale.

Guest Vitamin X
Um, the two game losing streak by the Spurs had was to duck the Lakers in the playoffs. 2-7 match up against the Grizzles is better than getting screwed by the Lakers in a 1-8 match up.

You're kidding, right? If there's any team that has shown they can consistently beat the Lakers decisively this year, it's the Spurs and Pistons.

Actually, I want to see Spurs vs Rockets in round one so they can do the I-35 hype matchup again. The NBA has the biggest hardon for the Lakers that I am sure the commish will suggest to the refs that the series needs to go to 6 games no matter what.....I don't want to see anymore 0.2 seconds screwjobs.

Guest Vitamin X

Not only that, but the Spurs still had an opportunity to win Game 6 and force a Game 7 to win the series.

This isn't the NFL or the NCAA tournament.

On another note, its looking like Tayshaun Prince is going to be the main scoring threat for the Pistons. No less than three times in the past week, he has achieved a new career-high in points scored.

Not bad for someone who people thought wouldn;t go anywhere in the league.

Fuck the Knicks. Honestly, fuck them.

I've gone through the tortures of being a Ranger fan. I've been through the torture of the last two Giant collapses. I lived through the collapse of the Yankees.

But this team by far pisses me off the most. BASKETBALL IS A 48 MINUTE GAME. NOT 46! NOT 47! 48!!!!!!!

*sigh*

Guest Flyboy
On another note, its looking like Tayshaun Prince is going to be the main scoring threat for the Pistons. No less than three times in the past week, he has achieved a new career-high in points scored.

Not bad for someone who people thought wouldn;t go anywhere in the league.

They should have drafted Carmelo. ;)

Jermaine O'Neal is likely out for the season according to the Indianapolis Star. Hello, draft lottery*.

On a positive note, the Pacers beat Utah 103-84.

* - We'll probably stumble into the playoffs only to get swept by the Heat and wind up with a poor draft pick.