TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  

Smartmarks survivor 1000+ edition....day 2

Alright, this will basicly be the same deal as the other SM survivor....except, by CWM's request, will be with 1000+ post posters ONLY. If I missed you, and you have 1000+ posts please PM me. We'll say 5 votes gets someone voted off, and we'll do it for 5 days. Votes WILL BE CUMULATIVE over the days. So Risk, for example has 4 votes against him. They will accumulate, and if he gets one more, he's off. No clean slate after 1 day.  

Anyone can vote. Voting will end at 9PM Eastern time. Please, only one vote per day. Here is my list of posters:

Tony149

goodhelmet

Anglesault

cobainwasmurdered

bps21

Some Guy

dreamer420

Big McLargeHuge

MarioLogan

Kahran Ramsus (1)

Mystery Eskimo

pinnacleofallthingsmanly

Risk (5)-GONE

Evenflowddt

coverge241

Good luck, may the best poster win.

Guest converge241

bps21... i enjoy the posts and his postings are few and far between now..you get the vote for lack of contribution to the tribe!!

Guest Big McLargeHuge

Mystery Eskimo.

Just make a seperate list for people already gone below the 'active' list.

Alright, sorry about today guys. I couldn't get around to doing day 3 today. So "DAY 3" will start tommorow, and will be the usual.

How dare you! How can the winner of the last contest {Me} not be back? No AP = No Ratings!

Guest dreamer420

Ratings aren't always what is important.  Sometimes it about the product you know.

Guest bps "The Truth" 21

Can we still vote?

Cause if so...I vote for Converge.

da bastard.

voting me off because I don't post often enough...I'm busy banning people and abusing power...right Ghast?

How does bps not post enough? He has the most posts here. I don't think I can vote here but if I am I pick Mystery Eskimo......The reason is that he is never at this board any more.

Guest cobainwasmurdered

mystery eskimo is here all the time. he just hangs out in the OAOAST.

Guest dreamer420
Alright, sorry about today guys. I couldn't get around to doing day 3 today. So "DAY 3" will start tommorow, and will be the usual.

liar liar pants on fire

Guest bps "The Truth" 21

Apparently some people took issue with the banning of Best Buy Team Member Since 2002.

He was given a warning...and instead of doing the proper thing (ie...posting in the proper area...or taking his greivances to the flaming folder (That is what it's here for...right?) HE chose to flame me in response to the warning.)

If anyone had a problem with that I would assume the proper way to take issue would be to either post a complaint in the Site Feedback folder or pm the person if you feel you need to have a situation clarified.

Is that so wrong?

Guest cobainwasmurdered

fuck when you banned him, a bunch of us in OAOAST we're toasting you BPS.