TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Deadbolt

Can The Fallen Angel Succeed as X Division Champ?

I actually do like overbooked finishes.

But you can't really blame jarrett for those. It's called Dusty finish for a reason.

I'm just crazy, i must be the only person who thinks Jarrett is a good champ.

That "go away" heat is only heel heat that exists in wrestling nowadays. I think if the smart fans in florida really wanted jarrett to "go away" they wouldn't react to him at all.

But you can't really blame jarrett for those. It's called Dusty finish for a reason.

I'm just crazy, i must be the only person who thinks Jarrett is a good champ.

I can blame Jarrett. Official or not, Jarrett has the final call; Dusty wanted Jarrett to lost the NWA title to DDP, but Jarrett didn't want to, and look who won out.

And yes, you are crazy, because I didn't think anyone outside of Jarrett's immediate family were deluded enough to think he was getting the right kind of heat and was over as NWA Champion.

That "go away" heat is only heel heat that exists in wrestling nowadays. I think if the smart fans in florida really wanted jarrett to "go away" they wouldn't react to him at all.

Wrong, on many levels. Heel heat can still be generated. Jarrett just isn't talented enough to get that. They hate Jarrett, and not in a good way. Deep down, Jarrett knows it; look how he mocked them for it a few weeks ago on tv.

And yes, you are crazy, because I didn't think anyone outside of Jarrett's immediate family were deluded enough to think he was getting the right kind of heat and was over as NWA Champion.

:lol:

I knew it. I really don't think jarrett is getting that much "go away" heat. I think jarrett's heat is legit. I know I'm crazy so it doesn't matter.

I'm glad jarrett didn't drop the title to DDP. he's had that title so long he can't just drop it to DDP. I would say save it for Monty but it looks like TNA fucked that up.

Bryan Alvarez had a very interesting theory on why he believes Jarrett will never drop the title. Because...

-If TNA fails, Jarrett, as NWA champion, can use that as leverage to get bookings in places like Japan.

-If TNA suceeds (say, gets a primetime spot), he wants to be the certerpiece...

I knew it. I really don't think jarrett is getting that much "go away" heat. I think jarrett's heat is legit. I know I'm crazy so it doesn't matter.

It's hard to take chants of "Drop The Title" and that awesome chant of "Take you coat, your hat and LEAVE" as anything but "go away" heat.

Look, I love TNA too and have defended Jarrett many times in the past and am I a fan (just look at my screenname) but he is killing the promotion with his death grip on the title. I'm thankful to Jarrett for providing us with an alternate product and I know he believes in it and has put a lot of work into it and will continue to, but he needs to at least take a few months out of the spotlight to refresh his chararcter and try some new main events.

The ironic thing is, the Observer reported that Jarrett and Dirty Dutch wanted to give Monty Brown the title at Final Resolution, and that he was their big product, but before that show, Dusty got the book, for some reason didn't see the same potential in Brown and changed the decision, so Jarrett kept the title. It's real tough when even when he wants to drop the title to the people's choice, someone else like Dusty overrides it...

It's because TNA's booking team has sucked hardcore since Jerry lost power. When it was Jerry and Russo, the two balanced each other out enough to produce a watchable, entertaining product, with trademarks from both men and the knowledge that you need to let the wrestlers do their things as best as they can. Then Jerry lost power to Jeff when Dixie Carter decided she liked Jeff better, and Russo left because Jeff wanted Hogan, and in came Dirty Dutch, who has been, by far, the worst choice of a booker ever for a rising indy promotion that prides itself on innovation (considering he made the shows seem like a B-level SmackDown).

Then Dutch, Russo, and Jeff tried to write the shows, and they were better than just Dutch and Jeff, but still not good. Then Russo left and it was all Jeff and Dutch again, and then they brought in Dusty, but Jeff still has final say.

With a plethora of terrible bookers in TNA's short history...why the fuck would any of you expect the booking to be any good?

can blame Jarrett. Official or not, Jarrett has the final call; Dusty wanted Jarrett to lost the NWA title to DDP, but Jarrett didn't want to, and look who won out.

I don't know who I'd rather have champion, Jarrett or DDP. If anything I'd go with Jarrett just because DDP didn't earn a shot at the championship and it wouldn't lowered morale in the locker room if DDP won the belt since he's only been there for what 2 months? The only thing I don't like about TNA right now is the fact that only the bigger stars who just show up are getting shots at the title, like Hardy, Nash, or DDP instead of the guys who have been around awhile and aren't getting their shots to chase the title. I wouldn't be surprised if Syxx pac is next to get a shot at the title.

Guest dvkorn

Why don't we blame Jarrett for the war in Iraq that nobody can control as well hey..?

And we can blame him for Kennedy getting shot too..

When in Rome...

Guest MikeSC

Nothing happens in TNA WITHOUT Jeff's permission.

Jeff decided to make the NWA Title his personal possession.

Jeff decided to bring in every over-the-hill has-been on the planet in an attempt to make himself look like a credible champ (Scott Steiner, no doubt, will be there eventually to job)

Jeff has decided to make damned sure that nobody is even close to his level.

-=Mike

Guest Salacious Crumb

I can't believe that people are actually defending Jarrett's latest title reign. He really needs to drop the title to Monty Brown and then let Brown run with it. I think that's what's going to happen this summer but Jarrett holding the belt for close to a year is unacceptable.

This isn't year 1 where he was the only credible main eventer. The company has plenty of guys now that can be the Champion and probably start drawing a bit.

Guest MikeSC

Actually, at this point, TNA has a near total lack of credible ME'ers, since JJ has never put anybody over --- not even AJ to any degree.

HHH hasn't done so thorough a job of slaughtering opponents as Jarrett has.

-=Mike

Guest Salacious Crumb

I would disagree. Styles, Killings, DDP AND Brown are all credible main event calibur guys. Brown especially since in both of his matches with Jarrett it took Jarrett basically beating him to death with any object he could find to get the win. Jarrett's been pinned by Styles twice to lose the title and Jarrett gave Killings a lot of credibility during their 2002 matches with each other. I think the fans want him to lose the title so much at this point that they'll be willing to buy into whoever finally beats him. Ok maybe not Nash or Hardy because lord knows Nash had me rooting for Jarrett to win.

I think Abyss as well could be a very credible upper card guy with the right push.

Guest MikeSC
I would disagree. Styles, Killings, DDP AND Brown are all credible main event calibur guys. Brown especially since in both of his matches with Jarrett it took Jarrett basically beating him to death with any object he could find to get the win. Jarrett's been pinned by Styles twice to lose the title and Jarrett gave Killings a lot of credibility during their 2002 matches with each other. I think the fans want him to lose the title so much at this point that they'll be willing to buy into whoever finally beats him. Ok maybe not Nash or Hardy because lord knows Nash had me rooting for Jarrett to win.

I think Abyss as well could be a very credible upper card guy with the right push.

AJ was never able to beat JJ cleanly --- he ALWAYS needed Russo interference to win. And I disagree on JJ giving Killings anything as Ron has never beaten him that I am aware of. HHH did more to put over RVD than JJ has done to put over Killings.

I don't think Jarrett holding the belt so long after his inability to ever draw a dime became painfully apparent is a good thing. Him beating Monty Brown ever was poor booking on the part of TNA --- but par for the course for anything involving JJ.

-=Mike

Guest Salacious Crumb

Killings didn't beat Jarrett but they were considered to be the two best matches in the heavyweight division at the time they happened. Killings looked extremely good in both matches. I don't remember the finish to AJ Styles vs. Jarrett during the cage match.

The booking to the Brown matches other than Jarrett winning wasn't that bad. Jarrett clearly couldn't beat Brown in either match. Their Impact match is also the point where a lot of people starting buying into Brown as the future as well.

Guest MikeSC
Killings didn't beat Jarrett but they were considered to be the two best matches in the heavyweight division at the time they happened. Killings looked extremely good in both matches. I don't remember the finish to AJ Styles vs. Jarrett during the cage match.

The booking to the Brown matches other than Jarrett winning wasn't that bad. Jarrett clearly couldn't beat Brown in either match. Their Impact match is also the point where a lot of people starting buying into Brown as the future as well.

The Brown v JJ match was as disastrous as it would have been having Hogan beat Goldberg in their World Title match on Nitro. It was just terrible booking. If you're going to book somebody as, well, an unbeatable monster --- you need to have them actually BE unbeatable against everybody, not everybody BUT the World Champ who virtually nobody takes seriously.

And in the cage match, Russo distracted JJ allowing AJ to pin him.

And I am not questioning the Killings v JJ matches (I didn't think they were that great, but others might have liked it) --- but, in the end, Killings lost. Constantly. I liked Hunter v Angle matches --- did Angle EVER get put over by Hunter by any definition?

-=Mike

Guest Salacious Crumb

Ah, ok. I remembered AJ kicking the guitar right before winning but I was drawing a blank on what happened right before that.

Brown was in no way ready to be the Champion at the time of their first matchup. I think a lot of people would've shit on Brown at that point compared to know. I for one didn't believe in Brown as World Title material until their first Impact match. I don't think teh comparision to Goldberg is fair though because Goldberg proved to be completely worthless as far as drawing after someone beat him.

I really hate you right now because you're making me defend Jarrett on a few points.

Guest MikeSC
Ah, ok. I remembered AJ kicking the guitar right before winning but I was drawing a blank on what happened right before that.

Brown was in no way ready to be the Champion at the time of their first matchup. I think a lot of people would've shit on Brown at that point compared to know. I for one didn't believe in Brown as World Title material until their first Impact match. I don't think teh comparision to Goldberg is fair though because Goldberg proved to be completely worthless as far as drawing after someone beat him.

I really hate you right now because you're making me defend Jarrett on a few points.

Oh, I fully agree he wasn't ready. Which made putting him in the situation that much more insane. If you're going to sacrifice so many guys to get a guy over (which is a terrible idea --- as you said, Goldberg couldn't draw shit after he jobbed so that was a lot of wasted mid-card talent used on him), you don't make him job for a LONG while. He should have not been in a title match with JJ for any reason. TNA fumbled the ball horribly there.

JJ is desperate to show the world he's a draw, and he has never really shown it to date. And while I don't think Brown is anything special (a ten-minute draw on Impact where JJ has to hold on, desperately, for the last minute or so to not lose the belt would've been vastly preferrable to jobbing Monty), TNA has hitched their wagon to him. And they have botched it horribly already.

Pushing a guy as an unbeatable monster does not work long-term as it does not allow character development. And Brown still doesn't HAVE a character, even though he jobbed. I, personally, expect him to be Raven'd out of the ME picture, become lazy, and end up as a serviceable, at best, midcard enhacement talent.

-=Mike

Guest dvkorn
AJ was never able to beat JJ cleanly --- he ALWAYS needed Russo interference to win. And I disagree on JJ giving Killings anything as Ron has never beaten him that I am aware of. HHH did more to put over RVD than JJ has done to put over Killings.

I don't think Jarrett holding the belt so long after his inability to ever draw a dime became painfully apparent is a good thing. Him beating Monty Brown ever was poor booking on the part of TNA --- but par for the course for anything involving JJ.

-=Mike

So, i just imagined Styles getting a clean pin in the cage match (it WAS clean, Russo's little involvement had no effect whatsoever.. he was trying to stop jarrett at the end from using the guitar.. but he couldn't get in and Jarrett turned around waited for styles to get to his feet and then swung the guitar which styles kicked to pieces and then styles got jarrett for the pin... That is clean... Only a delusional jarrett hater would state otherwise (there seems to be many of those here though))

Oh and in the King of the Mountain match... Jarrett got pinned twice... both times by AJ Styles... wow..

Nobody in TNA has ever drawn a dime... why is jarrett the worst choice out of a roster full of non-draws...

i can certainly see a viable argument for jarrett being a top guy...

And hasn't Jarrett kinda handed the reigns or was forced to hand the reigns over to Dusty (we don't know the reason do we)... so Dusty is making most of the decisions now regarding booking... i'm am sure jarrett still has a large say in what he does but i think his main priority would be i dunno, his wife and her cancer instead of worrying about every intricacy in TNA like squashing someone if they are getting a tiny bit more over than he...

And wouldn't Jarrett want his creation, TNA to succeed? Why would he intentionally destroy an opportunity to do that? To destroy someone and make TNA have more of a chance at failing...? It doesn't make sense... Jarrett is smarter than that... Yeah, he wants to stay NWA Champ and supposedly see the downfall of TNA so that he can get bookings when TNA fail... Yes... Sacrifice 3 years of his life and his own promotion, his own creation to get a couple of bookings in Japan as NWA Champ....

Some of the comments that are posted on this board are so asinine and ignorant of any bit of fact or viable reason it is not funny...

Guest MikeSC
So, i just imagined Styles getting a clean pin in the cage match (it WAS clean, Russo's little involvement had no effect whatsoever.. he was trying to stop jarrett at the end from using the guitar.. but he couldn't get in and Jarrett turned around waited for styles to get to his feet and then swung the guitar which styles kicked to pieces and then styles got jarrett for the pin... That is clean... Only a delusional jarrett hater would state otherwise (there seems to be many of those here though))

It was not clean as Russo WAS involved. See, a clean win involves NO interference on behalf of the face. Come back to me when JJ actually loses his belt cleanly.

Notice that Flair jobbed his belt cleanly a lot? Notice that Hunter jobbed his belt cleanly?

So, why can't Jarrett?

Oh and in the King of the Mountain match... Jarrett got pinned twice... both times by AJ Styles... wow..

And JJ is World Champ and AJ isn't close.

Yeah, JJ is SUCH a great guy.

Hunter has done more good for the WWE than Jeff has done for TNA.

By a stunningly large margin.

Nobody in TNA has ever drawn a dime... why is jarrett the worst choice out of a roster full of non-draws...

Nobody has been given the TWO YEARS OF ATTEMPTS IN TNA alone to try. Nobody.

And JJ hasn't done shit.

And this FOLLOWED him not drawing a dime in WCW.

Or the WWF spending YEARS getting him to develop SOME semblance of heat.

And hasn't Jarrett kinda handed the reigns or was forced to hand the reigns over to Dusty (we don't know the reason do we)... so Dusty is making most of the decisions now regarding booking

Jarrett is in charge. If he says "no", it doesn't happen.

Notice that DDP isn't champ?

Who's call was that?

... i'm am sure jarrett still has a large say in what he does but i think his main priority would be i dunno, his wife and her cancer instead of worrying about every intricacy in TNA like squashing someone if they are getting a tiny bit more over than he...

TNA is a vanity project for Jeff. He can't get a job with a real company because nobody wishes to take him, so he creates his own company and manages to find a sucker to bankroll his money pit.

And wouldn't Jarrett want his creation, TNA to succeed?

Not as much as he wants Jeff Jarrett to succeed.

Funny, I don't see this level of naivete involving HHH in the WWE.

Why would he intentionally destroy an opportunity to do that?

Why did Nash do it in WCW?

Because he CAN, that's why.

JJ wants to be a star. He knows he lacks the charisma to be one, so he's going to sacrifice people, one after another, until people mistake him for a name in the industry.

To destroy someone and make TNA have more of a chance at failing...? It doesn't make sense... Jarrett is smarter than that... Yeah, he wants to stay NWA Champ and supposedly see the downfall of TNA so that he can get bookings when TNA fail... Yes... Sacrifice 3 years of his life and his own promotion, his own creation to get a couple of bookings in Japan as NWA Champ....

Gee, why would Hogan and Nash do all they could do to kill off WCW, their cash cow?

Because when you're in charge, the only thing you REALLY want is for YOU to succeed.

Some of the comments that are posted on this board are so asinine and ignorant of any bit of fact or viable reason it is not funny...

Yours being a bang-up example.

-=Mike

Guest Salacious Crumb

I'm not sure on what will happen with Brown. My theory is that the current heel turn is going to lead to Brown challenging Jarrett in the early summer and winning the belt there.

I don't know if the Goldberg label really fits Brown because he had jobbed before the Jarrett match. I think he's nowhere near as one dimensional as his promos are weird enough to keep him over.

Wow we really drug this topic into the off topic pit of hell.

Guest Salacious Crumb
And wouldn't Jarrett want his creation, TNA to succeed? Why would he intentionally destroy an opportunity to do that? To destroy someone and make TNA have more of a chance at failing...? It doesn't make sense... Jarrett is smarter than that... Yeah, he wants to stay NWA Champ and supposedly see the downfall of TNA so that he can get bookings when TNA fail... Yes... Sacrifice 3 years of his life and his own promotion, his own creation to get a couple of bookings in Japan as NWA Champ....

The problem is that in the early days Jarrett's quest for the title and his first reign were successful for the company and he was kind of a draw for them with his title defenses. The problem with that is Raven fucked everything up by not signing a contract and Jarrett's reign went a month too long. Now he's convinced that he can recreat that first reign and it's just not going to happen. People want new blood at the top and he isn't listening.

Guest MikeSC

The problem is that in the early days Jarrett's quest for the title and his first reign were successful for the company and he was kind of a draw for them with his title defenses. The problem with that is Raven fucked everything up by not signing a contract and Jarrett's reign went a month too long. Now he's convinced that he can recreat that first reign and it's just not going to happen. People want new blood at the top and he isn't listening.

Thing is, they weren't exactly successful then, either. It's not like TNA drew crowds or had big buyrates.

And the company TANKED, horribly, when JJ decided to stroke his ego, kill off ALL angles and destroy AJ Styles in his pursuit of a program with Hulk Hogan.

THAT was when the company went from upstart to tired cliche.

-=Mike

Guest MikeSC
So basically when Dutch came aboard?

But JJ's decision to abandon a possible program with Chris Daniels and to move up AJ jobbing the belt to him so he could possibly face Hogan was not Dutch's doing.

Mantel sucks as a booker (as does Russo) --- but JJ is the ultimate one to blame.

-=Mike

Guest dvkorn
It was not clean as Russo WAS involved. See, a clean win involves NO interference on behalf of the face. Come back to me when JJ actually loses his belt cleanly.

Notice that Flair jobbed his belt cleanly a lot? Notice that Hunter jobbed his belt cleanly?

So, why can't Jarrett?

Russo's involvement had NO effect whatsoever on the result of the match... Jarrett turned around after seeing russo and waited for AJ to get to his feet and then he swung at him.... Jarrett waiting and then taking a swung means that Jarrett's FULL attention was on AJ Styles.. He was not distracted.. That is a clean pin...

Wow, lets bring up something completely un-related to try and get over a baseless bullshit argument... Triple H has nothing to do with Jeff Jarrett and TNA..

AJ Styles has been World Champion twice..

And JJ hasn't done shit.

There are many more factors to drawing than the actual person. You have to take into consideration the factors. Theres the product, interest level, exposure, etc. Only a certain few have proven they can draw no matter what like the Hogans and Austins. Nobody was drawing in WCW at the end. TNA has little exposure and the product has been up and down and not really many people could draw immediately in TNA... It would take a whole lot of time.. I'm not saying Jarrett has proven himself as a draw... But it is not fair to judge his drawing power on TNA alone... And prior to WCW he wasn't really in the main picture so you can't really say he wasn't a draw when he wasn't in the position to.

And hasn't Jarrett kinda handed the reigns or was forced to hand the reigns over to Dusty (we don't know the reason do we)... so Dusty is making most of the decisions now regarding booking

Jarrett is in charge. If he says "no", it doesn't happen.

Notice that DDP isn't champ?

Who's call was that?

I'm sure it probably won't happen if Jarrett says no. But come on..? DDP..? You are arguing DDP..? This basically proves you are a delusional Jarrett hater.... There is no way that he should have won the belt. A 50 something year old who (and using the argument you use oh so often) isn't a draw getting the belt would be pointless. It wouldn't help anyone.. Page doesn't need it and will probably be gone soon. Someone like a Monty would benefit from going over Jarrett more than Page would.

But i don't know who's call it was. Dusty's or Jarrett's i assume. Do you know...?

... i'm am sure jarrett still has a large say in what he does but i think his main priority would be i dunno, his wife and her cancer instead of worrying about every intricacy in TNA like squashing someone if they are getting a tiny bit more over than he...

TNA is a vanity project for Jeff. He can't get a job with a real company because nobody wishes to take him, so he creates his own company and manages to find a sucker to bankroll his money pit.

And wouldn't Jarrett want his creation, TNA to succeed?

Not as much as he wants Jeff Jarrett to succeed.

Funny, I don't see this level of naivete involving HHH in the WWE.

Yeah.. Jarrett is not gonna take care of his wife who has cancer, a father who had heart surgery.. All so he can see himself as NWA Champion, as a star and squash anyone who tries to get more over than himself.

And besides WWE what other real company was there that he couldn't get a job with before TNA came along...?

Why would he intentionally destroy an opportunity to do that?

Why did Nash do it in WCW?

Because he CAN, that's why.

JJ wants to be a star. He knows he lacks the charisma to be one, so he's going to sacrifice people, one after another, until people mistake him for a name in the industry.

Do you know Jeff Jarrett? Are you his shrink or something? Because by the way you are talking it sounds like you know whats going on inside his head..

Why don't you take off your delusional Jarrett hater hat and put on your logical thinker hat for just one second..?

To destroy someone and make TNA have more of a chance at failing...? It doesn't make sense... Jarrett is smarter than that... Yeah, he wants to stay NWA Champ and supposedly see the downfall of TNA so that he can get bookings when TNA fail... Yes... Sacrifice 3 years of his life and his own promotion, his own creation to get a couple of bookings in Japan as NWA Champ....

Gee, why would Hogan and Nash do all they could do to kill off WCW, their cash cow?

Because when you're in charge, the only thing you REALLY want is for YOU to succeed.

Hogan and Nash seemed to be trying to milk Turner for all he was worth before WCW went out of business. It wasn't their creation they were playing with. They didn't have a stake in the company.

I cannot see a reason why Jarrett would want his own creation, his livelihood, a company that he has put money, much time, a company that he has worked nonstop for to get the name out, to get it to succeed to fail due to a supposed huge ego he has..?

-=Mike

Thanks for the kind words but i was more referring to your witty baseless sarcastic bullshit..

Wow, lets bring up something completely un-related to try and get over a baseless bullshit argument... Triple H has nothing to do with Jeff Jarrett and TNA..

AJ Styles has been World Champion twice..

It's called making a comparison. You might want to try it someday, as it might give your fawning over Jarrett some credibility, because it sure needs it.

And yes, AJ was World Champion twice. The first time he was portrayed as needing Russo to win all the time. His second reign was only to keep the belt warm so that Jarrett could win it back when it came time for TNA to debut on national television.

And JJ hasn't done shit.

There are many more factors to drawing than the actual person. You have to take into consideration the factors. Theres the product, interest level, exposure, etc. Only a certain few have proven they can draw no matter what like the Hogans and Austins. Nobody was drawing in WCW at the end. TNA has little exposure and the product has been up and down and not really many people could draw immediately in TNA... It would take a whole lot of time.. I'm not saying Jarrett has proven himself as a draw... But it is not fair to judge his drawing power on TNA alone... And prior to WCW he wasn't really in the main picture so you can't really say he wasn't a draw when he wasn't in the position to.

So many attempts at excusing Jarrett's total lack of ability to draw. Jarrett has tried his damnedest for over two years to get over using TNA, but it hasn't worked. And it won't work, because he just isn't a top level guy. He never has been, and he never will be.

But i don't know who's call it was. Dusty's or Jarrett's i assume. Do you know...?

As was pointed out many times in this thread, Dusty, who is meant to be the one in charge of the wrestling made the call to have DDP beat Jarrett for the NWA Title. Jarrett refused. Whether Jarrett or you didn't think it was right for him to drop the belt doesn't matter. The guy who is meant to have the final say thought it was right. Sadly, the guy who has the real final say didn't think so.

Do you know Jeff Jarrett? Are you his shrink or something? Because by the way you are talking it sounds like you know whats going on inside his head..

It doesn't take a genius to see that TNA is all about Jeff Jarrett. It's his personal vehicle to try and get himself over as a star. Until the day it dies, that's all it will be about.

Why don't you take off your delusional Jarrett hater hat and put on your logical thinker hat for just one second..?

The only person delusional here is you. So many feeble excuses for Jarrett's display of ego and his total inability to get over. Only someone related to Jarrett would be so unable and unwilling to see that Jarrett will be the death of TNA as long as he refuses to drop the NWA title and let others have their shot at the main event without him to drag everything down.

I cannot see a reason why Jarrett would want his own creation, his livelihood, a company that he has put money, much time, a company that he has worked nonstop for to get the name out, to get it to succeed to fail due to a supposed huge ego he has..?

Jarrett wouldn't be the first person to put a company out of business because of his obsession with trying to make himself a star. And there is no 'supposing' anything about Jarrett's ego. It's been displayed in all its glory for the last 2 and a half years.

-=Mike

Thanks for the kind words but i was more referring to your witty baseless sarcastic bullshit..

Yours are the most ignorant and baseless posts in this thread. Not one of your posts has been based on any kind of logical and credible rationale, but in what appears to be some warped and disturbing worship of Jeff Jarrett.

Say, I thought Ron Killings was TNA Heavyweight Champion once before; whatever happened to that?

Also, if Jarrett has all that booking power he really shouldn't be an active competitor. It's against the booker's rule of thumb that Nash refused to follow in WCW.

Guest Salacious Crumb
Jarrett wouldn't be the first person to put a company out of business because of his obsession with trying to make himself a star. And there is no 'supposing' anything about Jarrett's ego. It's been displayed in all its glory for the last 2 and a half years.

Just ask Vern Gagne.

Also, if Jarrett has all that booking power he really shouldn't be an active competitor. It's against the booker's rule of thumb that Nash refused to follow in WCW.

That's a bad rule. Giant Baba booked himself as a mid-carder for years in All Japan. If you have any kind of star power you should keep yourself on tv. Just as long as you don't do what many have done over the years.