TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
swan

101 Rules of Being Hardcore

You're not fooling anyone. You're not taking this as one big joke.

Oh, I'm sitting here with a big grin on my face. I'm waiting for a job I manage to get back from engineering so you all have filled the time quite nicely.

You lie. If you were taking it as a joke, you wouldn't tell people you were, that would ruin the punchline. What you're doing is like walking past a group of young toughs and thinking "I could kick all of thier asses."

This is not about music yet, so I'm going to say that I picked up a used copy of De La Soul's 3 Feet High and Rising last week. One of the better $8 spent in recent memory, especially since it was the remaster with the bonus disc of 12" mixes. I've also been listening to the M.I.A./Diplo mixtape thing, Piracy Funds Terrorism, which is pretty fun for its blatant use of incredibly recognizable rap samples.

This is not about music yet, so I'm going to say that I picked up a used copy of De La Soul's 3 Feet High and Rising last week. One of the better $8 spent in recent memory, especially since it was the remaster with the bonus disc of 12" mixes.

I'm not a rap fan, but I always thought they were pretty cool. Same goes with the Roots.

You're not fooling anyone. You're not taking this as one big joke.

Oh, I'm sitting here with a big grin on my face. I'm waiting for a job I manage to get back from engineering so you all have filled the time quite nicely.

You lie. If you were taking it as a joke, you wouldn't tell people you were, that would ruin the punchline. What you're doing is like walking past a group of young toughs and thinking "I could kick all of thier asses."

VirtualBitchSlap.gif

Total Posts by swan after saying he was "dropping it" ... 3 (I'm not including the one about the Roots & De La Soul; those are about a different subject matter so shouldn't count against him "dropping it".

I, for one, call bullshit on the 'it was all a big joke' claim.