TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Ace309

SWF Smarkdown for Monday, March 21, 2005!

To be fair though, I'd have had no problem dragging YOUR skinny carcass around the ring, unlike Janus. Although if you'd made a it a strap match and then posted about no-showing I'd have ignored whatever I'd written and jobbed you to a Fingerpoke of Doom before dancing around the ring playing drum solos on the turnbuckle pads.

*fries IL with a lightning bolt*

Why? BECAUSE I CAN!

Hey. You've gone from being the God of the federation to Zeus? What's next, Buddha? 'Cause I'm thinking he has some pent up rage and a wicked range. Oh and Toxxic versus Landon Maddix in a dance-off is what we need.

I second this dance off. Why? Because IL needs some support. Also, I want to read about Toxxic doing the Cabbage Patch, and then reading that Landon actually counters, yes counters, with a Running Man. Then a wheelchair riding Sean Davis can come out, climb out of the wheelchair and do some crazy ass break dancing and win the dance off. SWERVE!

Thank you Munich, I smell a group hug! Hey, a dance-off might trump Raynor's and mine demented bastard federation- the MSWF.

Midgets Smarks Wrestling Federation. Everything would be tiny and in scale to their size... but we'd just rip off SWF's history.

Maybe the world's just not ready...

I like this midget fed if they took four minute breaks in the middle of every match to safety dance around the ring. If you have seen the music video for the song, you'd get it.

Don't make me lightning bolt you. And no, I don't know why I can hurl lightning bolts now (apart from IL being 'the lightning rod of hate'), but I ain't complaining.

*SIZZLE!*

Don't make me lightning bolt you. And no, I don't know why I can hurl lightning bolts now (apart from IL being 'the lightning rod of hate'), but I ain't complaining.

*SIZZLE!*

Good thing you didn't start hurling fireballs.

Or I could call you a flamer. =D

Guest Beingz0wningj00

I'm pretty drunk off the Crown...so

*Stunner*

Ummm.... I beingz thinking this fed is in dire need of a crackdown.

Muah ha! Anyway show is cool... and for real peepz... Who doesn't love Mak Francis.

*Drinks more CR*

Guest Beingz0wningj00

Oi! One night only!

I think I can handle it! I've been studying this new style of Drunken Boxing... and I feel more then proficient in it!

*punch - kick - stunner to random peepalogies ehh*

Clearly we carried you in that slaughtering and there wasn't much psychology involved- ** 1/2 stars for that massacre.

In all seriousness though I've turned my match in.

No really, I did.

Moses just parted an ocean and now Abraham is using the part as a gigantic wave to surf down.

Meanwhile, zombie Babe Ruth and Roger Maris are taking on Mark McGwire and Barry Bonds in a Hell in a Cell.