TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Deadbolt

AJ heel turn

Guest Deadbolt

I would personally love to see a heel turn by AJ building a stronger faction in TNA, aligning himself with Jarrett. I'd love to see him become the cocky heel he started off as. If they did this it would also bring something for The Rock to jump into straight away if he decides to sign with them.

Yes, turn perhaps their biggest babyface, a consistently good worker and the best homegrown talent they have heel and have him play second fiddle to Triple J. Awesome idea!

Guest Deadbolt

lol...no I just thought AJs career needs refreshing . Styles is awesome talent and all, and his matches are still top notch but the same character for almost 2 years (?) is starting to get a bit boring now.

Styles isn't getting boring, and as a matter of fact going back to the X Division WAS somewhat of a character refresher, and also helped the division.

They blew it by turning Brown heel (although the 'you owe me one' talk has me thinking that it's just a swerve turn for Brown to 'get close' to JJ before challenging him again) and there is no way AJ should be a heel. Not for a good while, and certainly not while JJ is riding high on top.

Guest MikeSC
lol...no I just thought AJs career needs refreshing . Styles is awesome talent and all, and his matches are still top notch but the same character for almost 2 years (?) is starting to get a bit boring now.

Styles entire ring style is not a heel ring style. He TRIED being a heel and it just didn't work.

-=Mike

Guest Salacious Crumb

Also it would be retarded to turn AJ after they just turned Monty Brown heel. And neither division needs heels right now. Turning him heel would just hurt Petey Williams and Christopher Daniels in the X Division and it would leave him working with the likes of Kevin Nash if he went to the heavyweight division.

Guest Deadbolt

Everyone has been "playing second fiddle" to Jarrett for over a year now anyways, this isn't going to do any harm. Plus Skipper & Daniels are feuding over the X Title and so Styles would just be a filler on Nash's side.

If they did this it would also bring something for The Rock to jump into straight away if he decides to sign with them.

To quote the Rock. "Why in the blue hell would the Rock sign with TNA?

Everyone has been "playing second fiddle" to Jarrett for over a year now anyways, this isn't going to do any harm. Plus Skipper & Daniels are feuding over the X Title and so Styles would just be a filler on Nash's side.

Yes it will. AJ is looked at a star by the TNA fans because he is in the X-Division and doesn't play second fiddle to Jarrett.

The crowds love AJ- turning him heel would be a disaster- just like the last time they did it!

They could have someone come out for a few weeks and announce that they're going to do something that's "going to change the face of wrestling" and that "there's nothing Vince McMahon can do about it" and THEN have him turn heel.

Yeah, that's the ticket.

Guest MikeSC
They could have someone come out for a few weeks and announce that they're going to do something that's "going to change the face of wrestling" and that "there's nothing Vince McMahon can do about it" and THEN have him turn heel.

Yeah, that's the ticket.

Would we have to deal with AJ not being "professional" and "adlibbing" matches, too? :)

Man, Russo's shit was horrible in 2000.

-=Mike

Anymore of Jarrett and I will stop watching impact. As for AJ, welll theres not much else to do with him right now.

BTW how did JJ turn heel and AJ turn face last year? I never watched the TNA weekly ppvs so I was wondering how it happened.

Anymore of Jarrett and I will stop watching impact. As for AJ, welll theres not much else to do with him right now.

BTW how did JJ turn heel and AJ turn face last year? I never watched the TNA weekly ppvs so I was wondering how it happened.

Russo helped AJ win the title from Jarret in a 3 way with Raven, which by default, caused JJ to turn face.

I think that's right, someone correct me if I'm wrong.

Russo helped AJ win the title from Jarret in a 3 way with Raven, which by default, caused JJ to turn face.

I think that's right, someone correct me if I'm wrong.

No I know thats not right cuz that happened after the first Raven-JJ match where JJ was the face as well. In fact I think JJ must have turned face after he won the nwa title the first time from Killings in late 03.

I menat how did JJ go from Face champ to attackign Hogan in Japan, I think it had soemthing to do with dusty rhodes right?