TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Murmuring Beast

Celebrities ...

I've had this quite a lot recently, mostly in work, with people telling me I look like certain 'celebrities' This is just a bit of a laugh really, as I don't really look anything like the people below. Anyone else get this??

I apparently look like...

UK Rockstar and major junkie Pete Doherty, formerly of The Libertines.

874.jpg

Radiohead guitarist Jonny Greenwood....

jonny5.jpg

Jim Morrison (!!)

jim.jpg

Perhaps most innacurately of all...

Mick Jagger

jagger1.gif

People are blind.

S'not his picture at the bottom.

I've been told I look like Brad Pitt, which I trumpet a lot, though I admit it was because of Fight Club. I dress somewhat like him in that movie, and had a shaved head for a long time. Tyler Durden is a more accurate comparison than Brad Pitt.

I've also heard Wayne Static, and Matthew McConaughey in Reign of Fire.

Guest DonVito
I've also heard Wayne Static, and Matthew McConaughey in Reign of Fire.

Reign of Fire is one of the worst movies I've ever seen.

Guest Vitamin X

I've been told my closest resemblance is to Ryan Phillippe with a fade..

245910.jpgth_oldleo.jpg

256026.jpg61119518_l.jpg

238519.jpgth_seniorpic.jpg

I've also gotten Flea from the Chili Peppers..flea.gif (I think it's mostly because of the shaved head and light eyes though) and Brad Nowell from Sublime which is pretty far-fetched.poster36.jpg

The first one of me is a bit old (from around high school), by the way.

Guest Vitamin X
But Phillipe isn't Mexican...

Yeah, because I look REALLY Mexican....

(guess what I'm not!)

Damn Latin languages and their inversion of the adjective-noun relationship

Just be glad I didn't say you looked like (random Mexican wrestler)

Guest Vitamin X

Damn Germanic languages and their screwing around of the Latin languages to make it their own.

Guest Vitamin X
Just be glad I didn't say you looked like (random Mexican wrestler)

You said I looked like Chavo Guerrero Jr. once. I think you were being serious, too.

Whoa, Vitamin X looks way different than I thought he would.

As for me, I've gotten David Faustino (Bud Bundy) and Seth Green comparisons. I really don't think I look too much like either one.

I need to get some newer pictures since the one in my avatar is several months old and kind of silly looking. I need to get a more natural pose.

My mom told me today that I looked like Gary Lewis of the Playboys. She was talking about my hair, but it's not really accurate, mine's a lot longer than his. I now have Ashton Kutcher's hair, at least when he wears it long and hanging in his face.

The most flattering that I've ever been told was Colin Ferrell (or however you spell his last name). The least flattering was "Moby if he wasn't gay" (it was when I first started completely shaving my head).

Neither is that accurate.

Guest Joshua A. Norton

I've been told I look like Mickey Rourke. I can kind of see it.

I've been told, even recently, I look like a cross between Will Smith and Grant Hill (minus the ears sticking out, which both have)...I don't see it, but whatever...

I get told I look like whatever black man has done something recently. Right now I look "JUST LIKE JAMIE FOX OMG!!!!" and a couple of years ago I looked "JUST LIKE KEYSHAWN JOHNSON OMG!!!" and two years ago i looked "JUST LIKE DENZEL WASHINGTON OMG!!!"

I would like to note that I look like none of these people whatsoever. I actually do resemble Larenez Tate. We look like we could be brothers, and this one time at spring break in Daytona, I was walking through the mall with my friend James (6'5" 360lbs of him) and people thought I was Larenez and that I had a bodyguard while walking through the mall. People were hating like "That nigga ain't shit, walking through here with a body guard like somebody want his ass" which we found hilarious.

Oh the ass that was gotten that weekend.

thats all i got.

true story, I actually went through a McDonald's drive thru recently and some black gal, prolly in her 30s, swore to god I was a celebrity but she couldn't quite figure out who...I had to spend 10 minutes explaining to her that I'm just a regular dude that posts on TSM forums...

I get told I look like whatever black man has done something recently. Right now I look "JUST LIKE JAMIE FOX OMG!!!!" and a couple of years ago I looked "JUST LIKE KEYSHAWN JOHNSON OMG!!!" and two years ago i looked "JUST LIKE DENZEL WASHINGTON OMG!!!"

You look JUST LIKE BRIAN NICHOLS OMG!!!