TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
JoeDirt

Fact or a myth?

Andre got a tribute though.

Because its fuckin' Andre!

Agreed. Hell, the freaking Hall of Fame was created just so they could have some type of special honor for Andre.

I don't think today's fans realize how big of a attraction Andre was.

I’m surprised how over he got without having someone like Michael Cole or JR refer to his “frying pan like hands” or “bowling ball sized head”.

I don't think today's fans realize how big of a attraction Andre was.

I’m surprised how over he got without having someone like Michael Cole or JR refer to his “frying pan like hands” or “bowling ball sized head”.

The old announcers did that all the time. Just not with those words. Andre was always showing off how big he was and such

I'm watching some WWA (Dick the Bruiser's mid west fed) from 1982-3ish, and David "f'n" McClane of WOW and other women's leagues is the pretty boy announcer. I did not know he learned promoting from Dick the Bruiser.

Also amusing Bobo Brazil was named "Sexiest Wrestler" in an obvious bogus fan poll. Bobo was roughly 58 years old at this point if Wiki doesn't lie to me

Mick was always so open about his friendship with Melina I figured it had to be platonic, otherwise he woudn't be telling everyone about it all the time.

Was there ever any truth to the Stephanie/Rodimer rumours? Or the rumours about Stephanie and HHH having an "open" marriage? I remember someone on here mentioned something about that.