TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Chuck Woolery

SWF Storm Card, 3-25-05!

Wrong. You'd have to fight me in my comeback match.

If I won, I would desecrate the belt the way I did the Cruiserweight one.

Yes you did, Spike.

And I call it 'salsaweight title' because in a promo, Tom Flesher, who thought little of the Cruiserweight (Or, if you were to ask WC, World Cruiserweight) title, that he used it as a salsa, sour cream, and guacamole plate for tortilla chips.

WC hated it, but most everyone else thought the idea was hilarious.

"Did" as in you did get fucking pissed when Tom made it the salsaweight title.

I understand that; I meant, "what do you mean 'did," as in "what's up with the past tense?" It still makes me a sad panda to think about it... :(

I just don't bring it up often, because I like Taamo, and I'm sure that it had everything to do with the character (Flesher being Flesher), rather than being done as a 'fuck you' to me...

Still, that's the only singles belt I care about, so I wasn't pleased about seeing someone use it as a salsa bowl; still brings up unpleasant memories... :(

Actually, the idea was that I was actively disrespecting the title (in a variety of ways) so as to get someone to step up and work with me in the same way you did out of character so that by the time someone took it off me it would really mean something. Unfortunately, as I recall, you were out of action, and Genesis just snuck up on me.

Actually, the idea was that I was actively disrespecting the title (in a variety of ways) so as to get someone to step up and work with me in the same way you did out of character so that by the time someone took it off me it would really mean something. Unfortunately, as I recall, you were out of action, and Genesis just snuck up on me.

Wasn't that what we were doing? You bastard.