TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Nevermortal

The Black Numbs

Someone once told me of a drug called "The Black Numbs". He said it paralyzes you from the neck down for 7 hours.

I really want to do some. I hope no one disagrees.

Kotz can have some too

Guest Vitamin X

Someone once told me of something called "The Purple Haze" which has a similar effect. I called B.S. on it of course, as I'll do with pretty much any drug I've never heard of or tried, of course.

Guest Agent of Oblivion

Hard telling. At first glance I figured it'd be an opiate derivative, but now I'm leaning towards club drug or a botanical extract. Paralysis leads me towards the latter.

Why would you waste JD on a dragon? Just give it Old Crow or some other bottom shelf whiskey, and save the good stuff for yourself.

Yeah, that's what they give you during childbirth. You want to do a drug for pregnant women, fag.

Everytime I've given birth, the shit wasn't even that kickin'.

Someone once told me of a drug called "The Black Numbs". He said it paralyzes you from the neck down for 7 hours.

Um... wouldn't that also paralyze your HEART for seven hours, too? That doesn't seem terribly conducive to living at the end of the experience.

But I guess the plus side there is that addiction is impossible...

Why would you waste JD on a dragon? Just give it Old Crow or some other bottom shelf whiskey, and save the good stuff for yourself.

I should have noticed this before. JD is soft, OC is hard. It's like the time I shot and ate a coyote. Sure, it tasted disgusting. But I wouldn't have been a man if I didn't eat it.