TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Shooting Star

May you all have a happy Holy Friday

I *really* wish you'd have started this in HD, because you're asking for worse comments than "Go to hell" just for posting that.

But I appreciate the well-wishes, even though I'm eating meat on this Good Friday.

Yeah, I was wondering about the legistics of saying "go to hell" in General Chat, but it was all in good fun.

I'm pissed because I got a steak in the fridge that's just waiting to be consumed, but I have to wait until tomorrow or suffer a beating from the better half...

Truth be told, it hadn't even hit me that it was good Friday untill someone mentioned it on TV an hour or so ago. That means no mail running today...THANKS A LOT, JESUS.

Guest cosbywasmurdered
Yeah, I was wondering about the legistics of saying "go to hell" in General Chat, but it was all in good fun.

You can tell him to go fuck himself. we can say what we want now.

Actually, polls show that most Americans do believe in God, although the interpretations upon religion vary greatly.

BTW, even though it's Good Friday, I'm eating meat. Cause I'm not a fucking baby-raping Catholic.

Actually, polls show that most Americans do believe in God, although the interpretations upon religion vary greatly.

BTW, even though it's Good Friday, I'm eating meat. Cause I'm not a fucking baby-raping Catholic.

Really? well I just met a handful of americans and they all said they were atheists so I assumed you all were the same....poor judgement my bad.

Guest cosbywasmurdered
You can tell him to go fuck himself. we can say what we want now.

Was there some coup that I don't know about?

And if that's the case, then go fuck yourself Shooting Star...

Tom said along time ago that he didn't care about flaming. And PK said it was ok to flame people in WWEorum as long as it wasn't overboard. If you look at the last incarnation of the rules I don't think it even says specifically you can only flame in HD or CE.

It was a dumb rule anyway. As long as it isn't taken to extreme lengths, it's no biggie.

Wait, I wasn't supposed to eat meat today? Does chicken count?

Cause if it does, sorry Jesus, it's just not going to work out between us. It's not you, it's me. I hope we can remain friends. I just love my chicken too damn much.

Fuck you. Those fucking scum priests, aren't catholics. Real catholics started the crusades, conquered the new world...bringing small pox and other diseases, oppressed non-believers throughout the ages.

Truth be told, it hadn't even hit me that it was good Friday untill someone mentioned it on TV an hour or so ago. That means no mail running today...THANKS A LOT, JESUS.

What? I got mail today. Actually I got a Marilyn Manson cd in the mail, so it's a double blasphemy.

Really? well I just met a handful of americans and they all said they were atheists so I assumed you all were the same....poor judgement my bad.

By the way, I met a handful of people from where you're from and I fucked them in the ass, so thanks for not complaining about the lack of reach around.

I got mail.

Mail isn't supposed to run on Good Friday?

Guest CronoT
You should have seen the parking lot at my nearest Long John Silver's. It was just insane.

You should see the lines at my Wal-Mart store. Catholics, especially Mexican Catholics, treat Easter like a second Christmas, and buy lots of toys and shit for their kids. Our Store Manager is fairly happy, but most of the employees are really pulling their hair out.

I think this may be the first Good Friday where I've succeeded in not eating red meat. In reality, I didn't even realize what today was and had a craving for, of all things, pancakes.