TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
iliketurtles

Mick Foley Commissioner Tribute Video.

I have a tribute video where they use "I Will Remember You" by Sarah McLachlan.

However, I don't know if that's the video you are talking about...

no thats the video they used after he lost the HIAC retirement match to trips at NWO in feb 00. Ironically they changed it to a generic song on the weekend clip shows. I have the original on tape.

I dont reme mber the song for the commish foley tirbute but i belive I have that video on tape somewhere. Ill try to look it up and let you know.

Guest Arnold_OldSchool

no thats the video they used after he lost the HIAC retirement match to trips at NWO in feb 00. Ironically they changed it to a generic song on the weekend clip shows. I have the original on tape.

I dont reme mber the song for the commish foley tirbute but i belive I have that video on tape somewhere. Ill try to look it up and let you know.

How is that ironic?

Did you mean to say "oddly enough" ?

How is that ironic?

Did you mean to say "oddly enough" ?

Yea sorry I used ironic wrong, I must have been too tired when I posted that or somethin. Yea it was very late lol.

You have no idea how much that stings as I pride myself on using proper grammar, but when I'm online, I guess I switch to idot mode. (or more likely lazy mode)

And I still can't find that tape, but I'll keep looking ok?

It's not the Sarah McLachlan one. That was February 2000...this one I'm talking about is December 2000.

I know, I also have that on tape, thats what I meant when I said I was looking for it.

I remember they had one that used "So Far Away" By Staind...but that might be a bit more recent then what your looking for.

I remember they had one that used "So Far Away" By Staind...but that might be a bit more recent then what your looking for.

that was the one that steve austin showed to foley at raw at msg in June 2003 (the same night Orton kicked him down the steps).

man I still can't find that tape damn, I'll keep looking.

After Foley was fired as Commish, they had a video tribute to him the next week on Raw. I don't remember the Raw, but it was before the Christmas one.

He was fired on the show prior to the Christmas RAW.

December 18, 2000: Intercontinental Champion, Chris Benoit, defeated Jeff Hardy...Billy Gunn and The Dudley Boyz defeated Val Venis, Bull Buchanan, and The Goodfather...The Rock and The Undertaker defeated Edge and Christian to win the World Tag Team Titles...Chris Jericho defeated Perry Saturn...European Champion, William Regal, defeated Steve Austin by Disqualification...Jacquline and The Acolytes defeated T&A and Trish Stratus...World Champion, Kurt Angle, and Vince McMahon fought to a No Contest. (this match had the firing angle)

December 25, 2000: The Hardy Boyz defeated Dean Malenko and Chris Benoit...Hardcore Champion, Steve Blackman, defeated Raven and Hardcore Holly in a three way match...Raven pinned Steve Blackman to win the Hardcore Title...Steve Austin defeated Kane by Disqualification...Too Cool defeated T&A...Kurt Angle, Edge, and Christian defeated The Dudley Boyz and Chris Jericho...The Goodfather and Bull Buchanan defeated The Acolytes...The Rock defeated Undertaker by Disqualification.

I can help you, but you have to be a bit more specific. The only Foley tribute videos I've seen online are the February 28th, 2000 video and the June 23rd, 2003 video.

EDIT: Googling the subject brings up the December 30th Jakked/Metal syndicates showing a Mick Foley tribute video. That MIGHT help.

That sounds about right. Unfortunately I think I taped it on a random tape that I did not label so it might be hard to find. Wait, I wonder if they showed it on the dec 31, 2000 heat (which was a year in review show that I do have taped)