TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
MrRant

Easter Bunny gets his ass beaten

Guest CronoT
He should of be suspicious of a 12 year old, sitting on the Easter Bunny's Lap in the first place.

Which raises the question: Which is creepier? A 12 year-old kid sitting on the "Easter Bunny's" lap, or a Catholic Priest's lap?

He should of be suspicious of a 12 year old, sitting on the Easter Bunny's Lap in the first place.

Which raises the question: Which is creepier? A 12 year-old kid sitting on the "Easter Bunny's" lap, or a Catholic Priest's lap?

It's not much of a question.

Last I checked, The Easter Bunny isn't known for child molestation..

But it would be a more funny to hear about the Easter Bunny being accused of taking advantage of poor urban kids.

Little Black Kid: "Then the Bunny.. he took an egg and and made me rub him with it... told me he'd kill me if I told."

The defendant:

easter%20bunny.jpg

Guest Joshua A. Norton
He kept his cool during the attack, deeming it inappropriate for the Easter Bunny to fight back.

Reading is fun.

Mr. Rant reminds of that guy you have in your office that drives an F-150 and makes it a point to inform everyone of the latest silly flash animation or online 9-11/support the troops tribute.

I don't even know what you are talking about. I'm against all those goddamn flash animations and tribute shit.

And those yellow ribbons are really irritating me.

No F-150 but I have Bronco which is based off the F-150.