TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Slickster

Why am I banned from the WWE folder?

I don't remember most of the details, but he created a gimmick poster called CheroneWasMurdered that was banned. Mario later started pissing certain people off by talking shit about Dames and talking about shower rape and what not, which with the atmosphere of this board will make you hated in a hurry. Dames eventually "told Zack over the phone" to ban Mario, and they later used the gimmick poster to claim he was a PBP. Complete horseshit banning, but he wasn't in with the popular kids, so you know how that goes.

I learned of Owen's death on the bus to school the next day; I skipped my classes and went into mourning for the day. May 24, 1999 is one of the darkest days of my (comparatively short) life.

I froze when I read what Slickster wrote...

I fully support the banning.

Guest cosbywasmurdered
but he wasn't in with the popular kids, so you know how that goes.

what are you talking about? Mario and I were cool at the time.

Guest FromBeyondTheGrave
Then you're a loser.

That was to Ernie not NYU.

I love how whoever sides with someone who has been unfairly persecuted in these folders gets labeled as being some sort of loser by the wannabe-hip pretentious ass-clowns who post here. It happens time and time again. Slickster shouldn't have been banned in the first place.

Keep your wrestling "insults" to the WWE folder.

May 24, 1999 is one of the darkest days of my (comparatively short) life.

Me too. I was still pissed about how gay the new Star Wars movie was.

EVERYTHING WILL MAKE SENSE AND BE AWESOME AFTER EPISODE III GODDAMMIT!!!

I don't remember most of the details, but he created a gimmick poster called CheroneWasMurdered that was banned. Mario later started pissing certain people off by talking shit about Dames and talking about shower rape and what not, which with the atmosphere of this board will make you hated in a hurry. Dames eventually "told Zack over the phone" to ban Mario, and they later used the gimmick poster to claim he was a PBP. Complete horseshit banning, but he wasn't in with the popular kids, so you know how that goes.

That is indeed one of the shakier banning stories I've heard. Anyone talked to Mario since then?

I learned of Owen's death on the bus to school the next day; I skipped my classes and went into mourning for the day. May 24, 1999 is one of the darkest days of my (comparatively short) life.

I froze when I read what Slickster wrote...

The room... it's spinning...

I thought I should let you all know that right now I am listening to "Damn, I Wish I Was Your Lover" by Sophie B Hawkins and it makes me feel very penitent. Sorry, Slickster! Your backyard fed is the best!

Guest Loss

God, this board is pathetic. The kid posts a legitimate question and gets made fun of by a bunch of people who seem to think that posting on a wrestling message board is much cooler when you come here to not talk about wrestling. Whatever. Don't try to kid yourselves into thinking you're something you're not, guys. Did he overreact? Probably. Did he deserve a brief suspension? Probably. Did he say anything to deserve the equivalent of the so-called cool kids cornering him on the playground at recess? No. Fuck that.

We get that you guys are way too cool for the room. We really do. Being saddened by the loss of someone you've watched on TV for years is dorky. No need to keep hammering the point home.

God, this board is pathetic. The kid posts a legitimate question and gets made fun of by a bunch of people who seem to think that posting on a wrestling message board is much cooler when you come here to not talk about wrestling. Whatever. Don't try to kid yourselves into thinking you're something you're not, guys. Did he overreact? Probably. Did he deserve a brief suspension? Probably. Did he say anything to deserve the equivalent of the so-called cool kids cornering him on the playground at recess? No. Fuck that.

We get that you guys are way too cool for the room. We really do. Being saddened by the loss of someone you've watched on TV for years is dorky. No need to keep hammering the point home.

Damn it, Loss! Stop being so rational!

Everybody loves reading whining cat fights over petty comments made on a message board over someone they they never met who died.

Loss, I have to give you props for speaking the truth here. Seriously, you are right in your comments. It's too bad that the "quasi-comedians" on this board aren't even funny.

If suspending one person from the WWE Folder for 10 minutes causes this match noise, imagine the crescendo if I suspended everyone for a week.

The quality of the WWE Folder would rise?

Guest cosbywasmurdered

Damn it, Loss! Stop being so rational!

Everybody loves reading whining cat fights over petty comments made on a message board over someone they they never met who died.

But...now you guys are part of the "Whiny cat fight" SG.

Guest Loss

It was a cat fight until I got involved, CWM, and if it's going to be anything now, it'll be a dogfight. This thread desperately needed some manliness.