TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Slickster

Why am I banned from the WWE folder?

If suspending one person from the WWE Folder for 10 minutes causes this match noise, imagine the crescendo if I suspended everyone for a week.

I dare you to suspend 50 random WWE folder dwellers for the entire duration of tonight's SD. Extra points if they actually take part in the SD thread.

If suspending one person from the WWE Folder for 10 minutes causes this match noise, imagine the crescendo if I suspended everyone for a week.

I dare you to suspend 50 random WWE folder dwellers for the entire duration of tonight's SD. Extra points if they actually take part in the SD thread.

Sold.

God, this board is pathetic. The kid posts a legitimate question and gets made fun of by a bunch of people who seem to think that posting on a wrestling message board is much cooler when you come here to not talk about wrestling. Whatever. Don't try to kid yourselves into thinking you're something you're not, guys. Did he overreact? Probably. Did he deserve a brief suspension? Probably. Did he say anything to deserve the equivalent of the so-called cool kids cornering him on the playground at recess? No. Fuck that.

We get that you guys are way too cool for the room. We really do. Being saddened by the loss of someone you've watched on TV for years is dorky. No need to keep hammering the point home.

Insert dorky comment within large red text here.

Sold.

Oooooh! Pick me! I don't even watch wrestling anymore.

Sold.

Oooooh! Pick me! I don't even watch wrestling anymore.

If you don't watch anymore, then where is the fun in suspending you ?

God, this board is pathetic. The kid posts a legitimate question and gets made fun of by a bunch of people who seem to think that posting on a wrestling message board is much cooler when you come here to not talk about wrestling. Whatever. Don't try to kid yourselves into thinking you're something you're not, guys. Did he overreact? Probably. Did he deserve a brief suspension? Probably. Did he say anything to deserve the equivalent of the so-called cool kids cornering him on the playground at recess? No. Fuck that.

We get that you guys are way too cool for the room. We really do. Being saddened by the loss of someone you've watched on TV for years is dorky. No need to keep hammering the point home.

Damn it, Loss! Stop being so rational!

Everybody loves reading whining cat fights over petty comments made on a message board over someone they they never met who died.

But...now you guys are part of the "Whiny cat fight" SG.

Shut up, jerk! If you don't I'll be forced to post something in massive red text that would defame your character or something.

Damn it, Loss! Stop being so rational!

Everybody loves reading whining cat fights over petty comments made on a message board over someone they they never met who died.

But...now you guys are part of the "Whiny cat fight" SG.

Shut up, jerk! If you don't I'll be forced to post something in massive red text that would defame your character or something.

You should probably stop mocking me since I know people who know people.

Guest Shadow

Was it really random or did you actually select specific people?

and why me?

Ha. I can still see into the WWE Folder.

Man, you guys don't know what you're missing....

I was going to post in the SD! thread that Akebone looked a lot like a really fat Dr. Evil when they did the bug reveal of him before heading to a commercial.

As per Dr Tom’s dare, the following posters have been temporarily suspended from the WWE Folder:

Taker666

Claydude14

MarvinIsALunatic

JMA

Frank Nabbit

Loony Tune

Joe Dirt

Arnold Oldschool

HartFan86

Fearmosaicphilosophy

AndrewTS

Naiwf

Tekcop

Areacode212

Some Guy

Shadow

Sensei John Kreese

Borne Again

Masked Man Of Mystery

MikeJordan23

Krazykat72

Downhome

Cena’s Writer

ChrisMWaters

Jericholic82

Ced

Slmon

From Beyond The Grave

Deadbolt

TheFranchise

DMan2003

Conspiracy Victim

Natey2k4

Spaceman Spiff

Secret Agent

The Czech Republic

4hartthreat

Askweniverse

Dark Age

Fro

What

Da Maintenance Man

Mole

Slimm44

Carnivalz Coming

Genius33

MrRant

Tjhe Cynick

Yami Baruka

NY Untouchable

And they were all random. Except for NY Untouchable. I put him in at the last minute for bragging about still being able to post in the WWE Folder.

I recommend keeping LooneyTune suspended once the bannings are lifted.

It's for the best.