TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Slickster

Why am I banned from the WWE folder?

I must admit Banders was quite funny as well. I still don't know why he called Mr. Rant an alfdogg ripoff, though.

After learning that Banders was a gimmick, it occurs to me that the key to his success was that he posted fairly normally for the first several months, then got progressively stranger and more ridiculous as the months went on. It's like the dude had it all planned from the beginning.

You know who I miss? Shoes Head. He was kind of like Banders, except I think he was serious.

Well, he got banned because a mod said he was "probably Johnson", but to be quite honest I don't even know who Johnson is so I don't know why that's bad.

No, I legitimately wanted to know. I'm so well liked, I wouldn't think anyone would want to say that to me if they knew who I was. That was only the first exchange, anyway.

One time my dad was yelling at my brother and my brother actually said "Do you know who I am?" as though he deserved celebrity treatment from his own father despite never actually doing anything in his life.

Has there ever been an observed or recorded incident where the shouted phrase "Do you know who I am?!" was not screamed with much gheyness?

One time my dad was yelling at my brother and my brother actually said "Do you know who I am?" as though he deserved celebrity treatment from his own father despite never actually doing anything in his life.

Oh lord, that would piss my brother off so much I'm using it against him in the next hour or so.