TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
The Czech Republic

I got suspended from the WWE folder.

Getting suspsended at WrestleMania time sucks. Now how are you going to post when you see me holding my "*drawing of an eye**drawing of a heart**drawing of the Czech Republic*" sign?

I learned of The Czech Republic's ban on the bus to school the next day; I skipped my classes and went into mourning for the day. March 31st, 2005 is one of the darkest days of my (comparatively short) life.

Yeah, this is like when Popickmania was running wild last year or two years ago or whenever.

TSM: Killin' lots of jokes

"Strictly Popickanda" still makes me laugh.

Yeah, this is like when Popickmania was running wild last year or two years ago or whenever.

That's the phrase. I knew it was something much cleverer.

I took a nap now and just had the weirdest dream. My friend had a webcam and Dames was on it and the caption was "Hey it's Dames" and I was trying to figure out 1) how my friend knew Dames and 2) why she had a webcam and 3) why she wasn't naked on it

Guest cosbywasmurdered
We need some meta-humor, quick.

It's the only way to save TSM!

*towelling self off*

Okay, who keeps summoning me out of the shower?

Meta-humor, eh? Well, I'll give it a shot.

I know 5/24/98 was one of the darkest days in wrestling history, but...

Guest DonVito
blank1.jpg

Your signature reminds me of that idiot Micah L. Glossinger's. Except yours doesn't look like pure crap, but it's not necessarily funny either. Which again reminds me of that idiot Micah L. Glossinger's signature.

blank1.jpg

Your signature reminds me of that idiot Micah L. Glossinger's. Except yours doesn't look like pure crap, but it's not necessarily funny either. Which again reminds me of that idiot Micah L. Glossinger's signature.

Hmmm. I don't know if the intention of my signature is necessarily comedic in nature. It's more like a catalyst for the mind to envision a middle-class, straight-edged guy like Ward Cleaver delivering knife-edged chops to the chest of a hippie like Ward Churchill...and an impetus for the satisfaction that is gained through such a musing.

I took a nap now and just had the weirdest dream. My friend had a webcam and Dames was on it and the caption was "Hey it's Dames" and I was trying to figure out 1) how my friend knew Dames and 2) why she had a webcam and 3) why she wasn't naked on it

So you're dreaming of Dames now?

That's the phrase. I knew it was something much cleverer.

heh. Old times

Not OF him, but he makes cameos. He was on a boat.

Not OF him, but he makes cameos. He was on a boat.

Dames is Czech's personal M. Night Shyamalan.