TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Anglesault

Irony is so ironic

Guest Anglesault

From WWE

Shawn Stasiak sprang into action next. Cameras showed him and Eddie Guerrero talking earlier in the day. Guerrero accused Stasiak's wacky demeanor of being attributed to some kind of dope that Stasiak was ingesting. Stasiak invited Eddie to find out in the ring

So wait, they have Eddie Guerrero belittling people because of suppoesd Drug abuse? AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Guest dreamer420

I hadn't realized that when I first seen it.  It's like having Scott Hall yelling at Austin for drinking too much beer.

I got banned from WDI for mentioning Eddy's drug problem.

Damn, but it's okay for everyone to go on about Hall, I bet.

I'm not surprised one bit that the WWE worked that into Television. I mean, shit, they had no class whatsoever when pouring beer all over Hall and making light of his problems on National TV. Man, this shit is gonna get a whole lot worse before it even starts to show signs of getting better.

Creative Team -- my ass!

Guest dreamer420

That is retarded Anglesault.  Everyone and their dog knows that Eddy has had some serious drug problems in the past, but obviously he has overcome them if he is back in the wwe as the ic champion.

Guest The Man in Blak
I got banned from WDI for mentioning Eddy's drug problem.

That's right, you just keep telling yourself that.

Guest Tha Cunnysmythe

FOR FUCK'S SAKE.

You were banned because everybody wanted you banned. They hated you and didn't want to see you post any more. They told the admins, who banned you. 3 or 4 times. They gave you a second chance, even though nobody wanted you to have one, and you fucked up again. I've mentioned this again and again and broken it over your goddamn back, but it JUST WON'T SINK IN.

If it makes you any happier, Bradley Dub Ortiz was banned yesterday.

Guest Anglesault

They gave me a second chance and I stopped. I hadn't mentioned Angle on that board in like three weeks. My bitching about HHH was part of a group. But I DARED to mention that Eddy *Might* have a problem and you all lost it.

If it makes you any happier, Bradley Dub Ortiz was banned yesterday.

The funny thing is, WDI was originally started as an anti- Smarksboard type thing after the Smarksboard banned some posters for no good reason.  WDI had probably banned 5 people since the beginning of April. That board has gone to hell and you know it.

Guest Tha Cunnysmythe

No... You constantly mentioned the problem to piss BDO off. At least that's how it came across. And everybody STILL wanted you banned. So they banned you. And you came back twice.

And dammit, we ban people when the users lobby for it. Understand that. And I think we've banned three. One was BDO, one was some racist guy, and we have a zero-tolerance policy for that, and the other was Da Honkie Tonk Man, back as someone different.

Guest Anglesault
No... You constantly mentioned the problem to piss BDO off. At least that's how it came across. And everybody STILL wanted you banned. So they banned you. And you came back twice.

BDO wasn't even IN that thread. And you act like you people never said anything bad about Angle in front of me.  And besides, I didn't even BOTHER with BDO until he started shit with me in a totally unrelated topic in the flaming folder.

And dammit, we ban people when the users lobby for it. Understand that

A Keith did it because the people broke some major rules. And you guys bitched, through a fit and started a new board.

And I think we've banned three. One was BDO, one was some racist guy, and we have a zero-tolerance policy for that, and the other was Da Honkie Tonk Man, back as someone different.

Plus me and Mike the Guido. And zero tolerance policy? You had a group called Latinos on Crack!

Guest Tha Cunnysmythe
zero tolerance policy? You had a group called Latinos on Crack!

Well, bear in mind that they considered themselves to be crackheads, two of the three were part latino, and they were all huge Eddie fans.

Plus me and Mike the Guido

We've been through you already. Mike went... insane. He started flaming everybody and calling this one girl who he fell for a whore and a slut because she slept with her best friend (Male, before you get any ideas). Pretty much everyone on the board wanted him banned. I liked him, but that's just how it is. Damn.

A Keith did it because the people broke some major rules. And you guys bitched, through a fit and started a new board.

Well, some of the bannings were unwarranted, like Witty's. He was banned for calling Maurizio C a pussy. And then he removed the titles and post counts and deleted their favourite folder, so there was no point in them coming any more. But yeah, we started a new board. Which you came to. Let's not forget that.

BDO wasn't even IN that thread. And you act like you people never said anything bad about Angle in front of me.  And besides, I didn't even BOTHER with BDO until he started shit with me in a totally unrelated topic in the flaming folder.

I'll admit, we were just looking for a reason to ban you again. But if you were to come back under a completely unrelated alias and not mention who you are, I doubt anyone would say anything, even if they could tell. Well, some might, but meh. It might work.