TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Shanghai Kid

Trish IS the best Heel on Raw

Her heel tactics are just NASTY. She took out Christie AND Lita in awesome fashion. And the fact that SHE requested the rematch just for her to do that is so EVIL, I love it.

She seriously is the best heel right now.

Guest jumpingbombangel

Trish is such a modern classic.

Was the crowd chanting "HARDY!" at one point or was I just imagining?

Yeah, except she got cheered for it :P

That's what makes it better.

There's no rules against popular heels...

And yes, they were chanting Hardy.

Guest Rrrsh

She is by far the best woman heel the WWE has ever had.

She is top 5 right now, but not #1.

So there's 4 top face female women ahead of her?

Care to name them...?

She's going to have to turn face soon, unless Victoria actually gets on TV anytime soon or Molly turns face. That being said, yeah, she was badass tonight. She should just attack random divas all the time, until she trys to pick on what seems to be a random diva, but is really some women wrestler from OVW. Instant feud.

Guest jumpingbombangel

Actually even though I dig Trish the most, she will never be the heel that Sherri Martel was. Sherri could make people scream and beg for men twice her size to hit her over and over again, and none of them would ever cheer her when she raked her nails across someone's back or slapped the shit out of Miss Elizabeth. Goddess of heel, God bless her.

People hated Sherri...and then loved her when she turned on the equally great heel HBK.

1. Queen Sherri

2. Luna Vachon

3. Trish Stratus

4. Missy Hyatt (GREAT bitch heel...just ask Dark Journey)

5. Sunny

Women after my own heart.

when was Luna such a great heel?

Guest news_gimmick

I think its a tough call between Trish and Sunny on that list, as they were both extremeely well at being bitchy and such. Sunny got a lot of heat early on in her run before becoming a "Diva" and stopped managing. I might put Sunny up above Trish on that list simply on heat alone, but as a wrestler Trish owns her, so its a tossup really.

Guest jumpingbombangel

See: Feud with Sherri in 1993-94

Feud with Sable in 1998-99

Feud with Stevie Richards in...what year was that, 96?

Luna was a hated, vile bitch and for a little while there, I admit...I wanted to be her.

Guest jumpingbombangel
I think its a tough call between Trish and Sunny on that list, as they were both extremeely well at being bitchy and such. Sunny got a lot of heat early on in her run before becoming a "Diva" and stopped managing. I might put Sunny up above Trish on that list simply on heat alone, but as a wrestler Trish owns her, so its a tossup really.

See, that's what I see too...Sunny could make fans hate her (see the arm wrestling contest between Marlena and Sunny on the Philly Raw...Trish totally must have seen that and learned some good stuff), but she could never WRESTLE. Being a Sunny fan back in the day, that was my biggest regret about her. If Sunny could've wrestled like Trish instead of smoked crack like Rick James, they would never have put Sable over her.

I still say to this day one of the biggest mistakes of the Attitude era was choosing Sable over Sunny. Even though Sunny had big drug problems, she still loves the business. She could flash her ass and turn around and cut a Cornette promo like nobody's business. She was my LADY, I tell you.

That's why I support Trish these days so much over "divas." I really don't want to see another mistake like Sable vs. Sunny again...it set women in wrestling back YEARS.

Luna was a hated, vile bitch and for a little while there, I admit...I wanted to be her.

Meh she wasn't that over in 98-99, but the others i have no idea.

Guest jumpingbombangel

Meh she wasn't that over in 98-99, but the others i have no idea.

She wasn't that over in the late 90s because you had the Rock on one side and DX on the other, but go back to the early 90s and see her attack on Sherri at WM 9 and tell me if that's not a woman you can hate. Spitting, screaming, CRAZY AS HELL Luna is something you just don't get out of these Paris Hilton (great heel in her own world) wannabes these days.

It was sad to see Sable go over Luna even though Sable was the face in the feud. Luna could've totally destroyed that heifer right at the time when someone needed to shut her mouth, but the powers that be held her back because Sable was teh hotness at the time. Hindsight is 20/20, I suppose...

Plus, she totally made Richards look like a whiny bitch (which is exactly what ECW wanted from him) with her testicular claw on him.

They broke the mold when they made those 5 aforementioned women in the earlier post.

see my problem is i only know her from the sable fued.

Guest jumpingbombangel
see my problem is i only know her from the sable fued.

That's where most fans remember Luna, I believe. Her best years (as well as Sherri's) were in the late 80s and early 90s.

That's a shame, too. If the WWE isn't too ashamed of the huge step backwards that women in wrestling have taken, they really need to chronicle some of their most influential women in a 24/7 series or something like that.

Only problem is, once you go from the Jumping Bomb Angels and then later Alundra Blayze v. Bull Nakano to the Diva Search, even the biggest of apologists can see something went horribly wrong somewhere.

Damn, I wish WWE would import foreign women wrestlers again so Trish could learn more. Maybe bring back Madusa someday since that whole "hey, watch me throw the belt in trash on TV" thing has never been resolved. Might make for a grand old feud.

they should bring in foriegn ladies. At least most of them can wrestle. Ah but there are soem good female indy that get no love. i.e. my future wife april hunter

Guest hebtheeagle
1. Queen Sherri

2. Luna Vachon

3. Trish Stratus

4. Missy Hyatt (GREAT bitch heel...just ask Dark Journey)

5. Sunny

Wouldn't you put Dawn's character from ECW in there?

Ignore...I realized this was WWF/E only. My mistake.

Guest Reservoir_Kitty

I used to not be able to STAND Trish Stratus, and now I find myself cheering for her and applauding her awesome heel tactics. For me to convert like that, yeah, she's done a damn fine job with her job of being EVIL HEEL BITCHY Trish.

I like it. It was a good move.

I`ll tell you that.I haven`t seen much of Sunny,Sherri,Luna`s work so I can`t really judge them but Trish is awesome in her role.I`ve said this a million times and I`ll say it again.To me,she is the most entertaining character on RAW,bar none.

Plus, she totally made Richards look like a whiny bitch (which is exactly what ECW wanted from him) with her testicular claw on him.

"What do ya know, Stevie DOES have a pair!"

Guest jumpingbombangel
I`ll tell you that.I haven`t seen much of Sunny,Sherri,Luna`s work so I can`t really judge them but Trish is awesome in her role.I`ve said this a million times and I`ll say it again.To me,she is the most entertaining character on RAW,bar none.

Agreed wholly, but if you enjoy Trish Stratus you'd be doing yourself a disservice if you didn't go back to 1995-97 to Sunny's best years and see where Trish Stratus got a little of her heel technique. Right now WWE underestimates Tammy Sytch because of her drug and attitude problems she had (look at what she had to work with though), but 5 years from now I'd be pissed if she didn't get mentioned more for her role as one of the top female stars the company's ever had.

And if you wanna see where Sunny got *her* technique, there's Missy Hyatt's feud with Dark Journey in the early to mid 80s. :) Rich bitch heel vs. the downtown street girl. Perfect feud, and both played it damn fine.

Women have a place and history in wrestling, and it's not sitting on pies or having a hungry ass.

Guest Trivia247

during that segment I was expecting Kane to come booming down to Save Lita since.....she is his wife....Cough

anyway evidently the Creative people in the back is unsure what to do since Lita's personal life with Edge got dumped all over the public eye.