TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
UseTheSledgehammerUh

2005 WWE Television Win-Loss Record & Standings

Well, for some people who are released, such as Molly or Rhyno, they are taken off the list for 2 reasons:

1) To focus on the records of actual wrestlers on TV

2) It wouldn't be fair to compare a record of say, a wrestler who went 7-3 and was fired to a wrestler who was 19-24 for the year, for instance.

If say, Christian and Regal were to go to Smackdown!, it'd be a weird situation. Perhaps this list will be made into one big "Smackdown/Raw" TV Win-Loss Records List by then.

As long as the thread title can be changed, or this old one deleted at the draft, I'll thrown the new one up.

Guest hebtheeagle

Sir, that is awesome. Very cool list, and thanks for answering my Jericho question.

I'm legit shocked that London has the most victorys this year so far. How the hell did he pull that one off?

Edited as of Raw is The Superkick Heard Round the World.

ALSO:

EDIT! The Edge/Snitsky Vs. Kane/Big Show (Big Show's debut) match from two weeks ago is added as a NO-CONTEST for each wrestler, as per WWE.com and WWEantasy recognizing the match as having officially began, and then being ruled a no-contest (before Show debuted).

MASSIVE UPDATE and lots of changes in rankings...

Well let's see.

SNITSKY and STEVIE RICHARDS both get a win...and so does CHRISTIAN...in the same week. Wow.

PAUL LONDON re-takes his #1 spot with a victory on Heat over Nunzio, as Cena lost to Carlito.

Benjamin/Booker/Benoit still battling.