TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
PLAGIARISM!

Worst videos ever

what? you didn't like the incredibly creepy looking clay Lionel Ritchie head created by the blind chick?

Me neither...

November Rain isn't horrible, but it is pretty overrated and not very high on my list of favorite GNR songs...

Anyway, I really don't like Lionel Richie - Hello.

Lionel Ritchie stalking a blind woman is always good for a laugh.

Wasn't there a video where Nas and Puff Daddy reenact the crucifixion of Christ?

And "November Rain" is Ocar worthy compared to "Estranged." Why the fuck is Axl swimming with the dolphins at the end? Uggggggggggh.

"Estranged" is, however, one of the greatest songs of all time.

Wasn't there a video where Nas and Puff Daddy reenact the crucifixion of Christ?

"Hate Me Now".

P. Puffy Diddy Daddy Diddy didn't want to be seen on the cross, so he went and attacked someone from Nas' label. It was good times.

And "November Rain" is Ocar worthy compared to "Estranged." Why the fuck is Axl swimming with the dolphins at the end? Uggggggggggh.

"Estranged" is, however, one of the greatest songs of all time.

"Estranged" is far and away my favorite Guns n' Roses song, and I love the video too. It's so ridiculous. Slash on the conveyor belt has a certain savoire faire.

There is only one choice:

We Built This City - Starship

Watch it once, and you'll know what I mean. It's a pretty good song, but that video... ugh.

The video for "Stroke Me" is just... what the fuck.

I mean, nearly every video they mentioned on that MTV special should be included. That Michael Jackson/Eddie Murphy crossover thing... just yuck.

Are you thinking of Billy Suier's "The Stroke", Rando? If so, I'm down with that choice. billy prancing about on stage with the fat drummer trying to be cool is horrible.

And the metal elitists will hate me for this one, but Judas Priest's "Heading Out to the Highway" is wretched as well. The song rules, but the floor being painted up like a road with the even worse backdrop is being suck.

And the metal elitists will hate me for this one, but Judas Priest's "Heading Out to the Highway" is wretched as well. The song rules, but the floor being painted up like a road with the even worse backdrop is being suck.

How about the video for "Breakin' the Law"? I like it, but it's undeniably cheesy

How about the video for "Breakin' the Law"? I like it, but it's undeniably cheesy

Now that I think about it, was there ever a good Priest video from the 80s?

Guest Agent of Oblivion

A Ft. Wayne top 40 radio station from my youth took "We Built This City" and added in a bunch of really cheerful quips about Ft. Waste. Somewhere in the first chorus was weatherman Jay Walker saying "It's a beautiful day in the Summit City!" You get the idea. Has this phenomenon spread to any other localities?

Now that I think about it, was there ever a good Priest video from the 80s?

I don't know Brunzell. Maybe we should rob the bank with our guitars while Rob Halford screams "Breakin' the laaaaawwwwwww!" to find the answer

I don't know Brunzell. Maybe we should rob the bank with our guitars while Rob Halford screams "Breakin' the laaaaawwwwwww!" to find the answer

**grabs my uncle's Strat**

Alright, now get yourself a Flying-V and we'll be off.

Guest ken adams

You can't say Billy Squire & not mention the "Rock Me Tonight" video.

This video is so bad, it single-handedly killed Billy's career.

Why?

1) Wearing a Hanoi Jane Fonda work-out outfit, with multiple ripped t's, including a pink one with a shoulder strap that was hanging off his shoulder. A little feminine for metal fans.

2) Rolling around in the sheets on his bed like a woman. Now a LOT feminine for metal fans.

3) Skipping, swinging his feet from side to side, and swing his hands from side to side. Extremely GAY for metal fans.

Billy said himself that video killed his career and anyone who sees it will agree with him.

Wham's "Wake Me Up Before You Go Go" -- George Michael is wearing short shorts and doing the Carlton Banks dance. 'Nuff said.

How did people not know he was gay?!

I just gotta add Depeche Mode's "Master and Servent" video. I love Depeche Mode, and it's a good song, but the video teaches you that 1.) Martin Gore had one of the worst hairstyles of the 80's. It looked like Will Farrel's in "Zoolander." Oh, and 2.) Dave Gahan should never,I repeat, NEVER dance.

I saw Menswear's video for 'Sleeping In' the other day. It should be pointed out the their singer was wearing the Libertines-trademarked red legionnaire's jacket. Interesting...

It should also be pointed out that Menswear were the most underrated band of the 90's and that one Johnny Dean pout was instantly 10x cooler than the Libertines on their best day.

As for videos, it's a cliche due to it's appearance on VH-1's Worst 100 Videos, but "Wired For Sound" by Cliff Richard is a dreadful video. Cliff...rollerskating around Pebble Mill...in a tight leather jacket? Rubbish. Great song though. Also, having just bought Titan AE on DVD, I've just realised Lit's video for "Over My Head" features the worst superimposing onto film footage I've ever seen.

Wham's "Wake Me Up Before You Go Go" -- George Michael is wearing short shorts and doing the Carlton Banks dance. 'Nuff said.

MTV had a special hosted by Chris Kattan, Jon Stewart, Denis Leary and Jineane Girrafolo in 1997 or 1998 called "25 Lame".

Yes, the one where Vanilla Ice came in to accept his Top 10 ranking for "Ice Ice Baby" by getting to destroy MTV's supposed "Master Tape" of the clip, and ended up destroying the set with a baseball bat.

Hands down one of the funniest TV specials I've ever seen.

"Wake Me Up Before You Go Go" was playing and at this one point George Michael goes to jump and Kattan says "watch out - GAY MAN coming through!".