TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
chirs3

SWF Lockdown Card 4-13-05

-=-=-=-

The Smartmarks Wrestling Federation presents...

SWF LOCKDOWN, APRIL 13th, 2005, LIVE FROM THE PEPSI CENTER IN DENVER, COLORADOOOOOOOOO!

(8:00 PM EST; 5:00 PM PST. Check local listings.)

*insert something funny about Colorado here*

Send everything (booking requests, promos, Purina Puppy Chow ®, etc.) to Ace309.

-=-=-=-

THE MAIN EVENT (Non-title)

Johnny Dangerous ©© vs. Todd Cortez

Special Guest Commentator: Jay Hawke

It's no secret that Martial Law have their sights set on Wild and Dangerous. It's also no secret that on Smarkdown, Johnny Dangerous suffered from a severe case of Odds-against-me-itus, and even though he managed to eek out the win, it wasn't pretty.

But tonight - revenge!

Sort of.

I'm sure Johnny would love to get his hands on Mr. Hawke, but considering how Storm's match ended, CC would like to keep both of these men apart, at least until after Battleground, to ensure they don't kill each other. So instead, Johnny Dangerous goes one-on-one with the other half of Martial Law, Todd Cortez, and Jay Hawke - friend of neither man - will be on hand to explain his actions and future plans in the SWF.

Rules: Standard singles match. Jay can write, if he chooses.

Word Limit: 5500

Send to: Chuck Woolery

-=-=-=-

Wildchild ©© vs. Landon Maddix (Non-title)

Martial Law and Wild & Dangerous are on a collision course, but standard tag team booking dictates that before the Epic Tag Match®, there must be two seperate singles matches. Johnny recently took down Maddix during the SWF Belt Tournament - let's see if Maddix can even the score.

Rules: Straight-up singles match.

Word Limit: 5500

Send to: Justice

-=-=-=-

Ejiro Fasaki vs. Scott Pretzler

Ever since Ejiro came back, you've wanted this match. You know you have. Even if you didn't know you knew, you knew that you now know about knowing. Or... whatever.

Scott Pretzler lost the Cruiserweight Title to Wildchild, then lost the Butte Deathmatch against Lil' Buck. Needless to say, he's out for blood. Ejiro Fasaki is a recovering heel-a-holic who's scored some impressive wins since his return. A win over the former Cruiserweight Champ would look mighty fine on his already awesome resume.

Who's going to win? The fans, that's who.

Rules: Totally fucking awesome singles match.

Word Limit: 5000

Send to: Ace309

-=-=-=-

Lil' Buck vs. JJ Johnson © (Non-title)

Two earth-shattering events took place on Smarkdown: JJ Johnson joined Revolution Zero, and Lil' Buck defeated Scott Pretzler. Clearly, it is the end of times. But the SWF will survive, even through Armageddon, and we'll do it with serious fucking style - that is, with Lil' Buck squaring off against newly crowned Hardcore Champion, JJ Johnson. JJ will undoubtedly be looking to restore a little pride to his new home, but Lil' Buck now has built up a bit of momentum - will Triple J put the "straight-up gangsta" (quoted because I'm white!) in his place, or will Buck go 2-0 against Rev-Zero?

Rules: Regular singles match.

Word Limit: 4500

Send to: chirs3

-=-=-=-

Opening Bout - Tag Team Match

Arch Griffon and Manson vs. Mohammed Koran and Austin Sly

Technically, both Griffon and Manson hold recent victories of Austin Sly - the problem is, one came when Sly pasted Manson with a chair, the other when Sly snapped on the referee. One can see why these victories would be less than satisfactory. So we're giving Griffon and Manson a second crack at Mr. Sly, but we're not entirely heartless, so we've given Sly a partner: Mohammed Koran. Koran has suffered losses at the hands of his opponents, and is itching for some revenge.

Rules: Standard tag match, with a twist - not using the tag ropes results in spontaneous combustion.

Word Limit: 4000

Send to: Dace59 is sleeping. Send it to chirs3 instead.

-=-=-=-

Opening Promo: Free as a bird!

Edited by chirs3

I'm full of Colorado jokes. SO full of Colorado jokes, that if I learned anymore of them, my head would explode.

Random guy: Hey JJ, I've got this great Colorado joke!

*head explodes*

Cool. Last card before vacation, and I get to have some fun without worrying about wins and losses.

I personally want to apologize to anyone who devoted time to reading my match, because reading over it again, I have now resolved to write matches when I have gotten sleep, not as something to do when I can't sleep.

I found the Buck/Pretzler match to be quite entertaining, partly due to the neat-ass stipulation, and partly because I chuckle reading the names of Buck's moves. Pump It Up, indeed.

Can I request to fight Sean Davis for the next show?

Might as well get in all the Rev-0 people in.

Davis is in no condition to fight.

Now, if you go into the future and bring back MechaDavis5000, with his bionic ankle, I'd be willing to reconsider.

Guest Goodear

FOOOG AM AVAILABLE FOR MATCHES, BIRTHDAYS, AND PREMARITAL SEX WITH TUBAS!

No match makes Toxxic a sad panda.

The card makes me happy though.

I just had a night off. I'm not clamouring to defend the title again (although I can if necessary), but I've hardly been booked since FTF. On the other hand, I suppose if I'm not needed I can just rest up for when I am...

Guest Goodear

Writing a Pretzler match was the goodness although my amateur wrestling writing is still the craps. But when you get down to it, the man has the awesome moveset and the nice nasty personality that works well against my lackluster moveset and incredibly bad personality :) YAY FOR THE EYE GOUGING!

Huzzah!

I needed inspiration to write my match, so I listened to Knuck if you Buck 20 times in a row. I now feel I have to destroy Buck, in order to not have to hear that song ever again.

No he doesn't. He just picks up whatever fresh newbies he can find, moulds them into his image and then dumps them on the scrapheap. He really is the HHH of this fed.

If you wanted to pick up Pretzler or J3, all you had to do was a) get to them first and b) persuade them to turn face. Or you could have turned tweener/heel and set up a rival stable. Or maybe you could back the fuck off me trying to give things a bit of depth in the fed by building my stable back up while you fuck around no-showing.

Seriously Landon, you don't like me, I accept that. I can't work out if it's because I bitched about you writing me wrong at Slay Ride, or just a general annoyance at my anal attitude towards things. Regardless, if you have a problem with how I act or what I do then plain out tell me - either on the forums or in a PM, I don't mind - and once I know what it is I am doing that's annoying you I might try and change things. Of course, if i think you're being totally unreasonable I won't, so I'm not making any promises, but I don't WANT to be endlessly pissing you off. I'm just not quite sure what it is that I'm doing, and snide comments on the forums isn't making things any clearer for me. I'm really not in the mood for bitching and backbiting right now, so here's the offer - you tell me why I'm annoying you and I'll try and change. So either put up or shut up.

I'm calling a DNS on time and going to bed because I like normal sleep.

If both these matches are late, send them to someone else at a booker's request.

I'll take it, Dace.

Both teams get a "Chris is in class so he can't mark anyway right now" extension which lasts until I get home (7:30 MST). Hop to it.

If you've got the time, cook it up. Even if the taggers do show, we can use it somewhere down the line. :)

That should be our next project - a ginormous DNS reserve library, filled with Cardboard Comet and Grahf matches.

Baldfaced thievery, Drea. That was my idea!

Anyway, not to spoil anything... but Pretzler is gonna be all over this show. Seriously. They just may have to call it the Scott Pretzler Hour of Power. Due to his omnipresence.

I have a paper due tomorow, so consider this an extension til 11:30. If I don't have a significantly better showing from either of you, I'm... I dunno, going to have a serious talk with you or something. Seriously, somebody better have me a good match by 11:30.