TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Taker666

John Cena to modify the WWE Championship

As long as it doesn't have neon on it spelling "Fo Shizzle", it can't be THAT bad...

-edit-

OK, now that I've seen it, it's not BAD but it's certainly not an improvement.

I actually think the new belt looks kinda cool. I don't see anything wrong with it at all.

Oh, I like the look too.

I'm just saying it would have been slightly better if they used the "throwback" WWE logo insted of the current one.

Guest El Satanico

I have no problem with the belt. I'm all for personalized belts. It doesn't affect the title lineage as it's still the same title, regardless of how the belt looks.

You people using the word "bling" really need to quit. The term is dead and you just look like an idiot by still tossing it around.

There's a commercial on TV selling a rhinestone kit to "bling out your stuff". 40 year old white women have been heard using it. It's dead

wweundis2closelock.jpg

I don't think the WWE Championship looks that bad, granted, I always liked the World Heavyweight title design better but the WWE title isn't terrible. the design makes the title holder look like a big deal. it has a "royalty" design to it which makes it look important. also, the SD! WWE title is actually bigger than all the other version of the WWE Championship in the past which I like. I didn't like how the Intercontinetal Title was bigger than the WWF title back than.

I also think this belt design is pretty good, I don't know why most people on this board seem to hate it and favor the "winged-eagle" design (the one Bret and Shawn used to wear) or the "Attitude" design (which I also like very much, and in fact, own a copy of.) I didn't like it that much when it first debuted since it was in a smaller version, but at the latter stages of Undertaker's reign it got bigger and looked much regal, so now I love it and I wish I had a replica of it.

The new Cena belt is alright in my book. Much, much better that the US spinner Belt which I hated, but I don't mind this one.

And sorry to go on a tangent, but I don't know why the WCW US Title design (the one Rude and Sting used to wear) is so well liked since it's basically a rip-off of the WWF IC Title Belt, no doubt one of the most beautiful looking belts ever.