TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
kkktookmybabyaway

Question about black people...

Some time ago, we had an informative thread explaining to TSM'ers of other races about some of the quirky things "our people" do. From white people putting applesauce on porkchops to black people smoking crack and drinking 40 oz bottles, a lot was learned that day.

In the spirit of that thread, I have this question: Why is it black people call the police the PO-lice? Feel free to ask "Why is it white people...?" questions as well...

I pronounce "police" the way it is supposed to be pronounced...

Why do white people think all black people fit under every stereotype out there for black people?

Heh, well i think people, in general, are stupid...

Nothing grates on my nerves more than when someone I know tells me I'm the whitest black guy they know...to me that's an insult...to me that's saying that in order to be black I have to be ignorant, talk like I don't have an education, dress in clothes that are too big, listen to nothing but rap all the time, do nothing but play basketball and smoke weed and drink 40s all day etc. etc.

I've been told that I'm one of the the whitest white guys that's ever lived. I never knew what that meant, and I don't know if it was a compliment or not. Don't really care either way though.

Why is it that for at least 7 out of 10 songs a day at work, one of my black co workers will go "Oh shit, this is my song!"

because they like the song.

Nothing grates on my nerves more than when someone I know tells me I'm the whitest black guy they know...to me that's an insult...to me that's saying that in order to be black I have to be ignorant, talk like I don't have an education, dress in clothes that are too big, listen to nothing but rap all the time, do nothing but play basketball and smoke weed and drink 40s all day etc. etc.

I feel you on that one..... I hate when I'm walking around campus and people are like what team do you play for " Keep in mind I am like 5'10 and weigh like 160 and my only sports offer was to play soccer at a D3 school, which was funny because I didn't even play soccer in high school. I also hate when I am considered to be acting white, because i dont wear clothes three sizes too big and I act like I have some damn sense in public

Guest MikeSC

You mean you don't?

Are you sure you're black?

-=Mike

In the spirit of that thread, I have this question: Why is it black people call the police the PO-lice?

Or how about when they want to "axe" you a question?

Why is it that for at least 7 out of 10 songs a day at work, one of my black co workers will go "Oh shit, this is my song!"

because they like the song.

Or stemming from decades upon decades of government endorsed abject poverty and a system that is primarily designed to keep the black man down on his knees, thus developing an emotional void within their lives that can only be filled by the joys of music.

Or, like Ripper said, they probably just dig the song.

Guest MikeSC
Why do white people huff gas and eat nothing but potted meat product and mayonaisse on wonder bread (no crust) all day?

Because it's da bomb, yo.

-=Mike

In the spirit of that thread, I have this question: Why is it black people call the police the PO-lice?

Or how about when they want to "axe" you a question?

I always find this one funny. VERY few people say ASK and stress the K, but when black people do it, it turns into "OH LOOK!!! Dem coloreds can't talk right!".

Even funnier, anytime I have heard someone try to trash someone else for saying acks(which is closer to what is being said really) is when they say. "You wanna "axe" me a question? A "axe" is for choppin wood. " all the while butchering "want to" and "chopping".

Simply put, unless you speak gramatically perfect at all times, shut the fuck up.

I just tell them no whenever they ask if they can axe me a question.

-=Mike

People punch you alot, don't they?

Guest MikeSC

-=Mike

Nope.

If somebody can't speak properly, they can go merrily fuck off. I do the same when white trash pulls that shit.

-=Mike

-=Mike

Nope.

If somebody can't speak properly, they can go merrily fuck off. I do the same when white trash pulls that shit.

-=Mike

What if they angrily fuck off?

Guest MikeSC

-=Mike

Nope.

-=Mike

What if they angrily fuck off?

At that point, they've already fucked off. They could be angry, but I would reside in a condition of joyous not-giving-a-shit.

-=Mike

My point is, I someone wanted to be a bitch about it, they could sit there and rip your talk to shreds too. Its one thing when someone talks in unintelligible babble, its another for every dumb fuck with a thesaurus and a superiority complex to be a asshole because someone doesn't enunciate a fucking "k".