TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
kkktookmybabyaway

Question about black people...

Guest MikeSC
My point is, I someone wanted to be a bitch about it, they could sit there and rip your talk to shreds too. Its one thing when someone talks in unintelligible babble, its another for every dumb fuck with a thesaurus and a superiority complex to be a asshole because someone doesn't enunciate a fucking "k".

Let them try to. People who can't say the phrase "ask" properly, as a general rule, have a long litany of words they are incapable of pronouncing properly. I could be harsh, if they so desired.

-=Mike

My point is, I someone wanted to be a bitch about it, they could sit there and rip your talk to shreds too.  Its one thing when someone talks in unintelligible babble, its another for every dumb fuck with a thesaurus and a superiority complex to be a asshole because someone doesn't enunciate a fucking "k".

Let them try to. People who can't say the phrase "ask" properly, as a general rule, have a long litany of words they are incapable of pronouncing properly. I could be harsh, if they so desired.

-=Mike

"ask" isn't a phrase, its a word. The equivilant would be me throwing a bitchy fit over someone saying "tha" instead of the, which most people do.

This is all funny though. Some person says "axe" and they are a idiot. Unless of course they fuck up basically every word and phrase in the english history. Then you vote for them in presidental races.

Guest MikeSC
My point is, I someone wanted to be a bitch about it, they could sit there and rip your talk to shreds too.  Its one thing when someone talks in unintelligible babble, its another for every dumb fuck with a thesaurus and a superiority complex to be a asshole because someone doesn't enunciate a fucking "k".

-=Mike

"ask" isn't a phrase, its a word. The equivilant would be me throwing a bitchy fit over someone saying "tha" instead of the, which most people do.

This is all funny though. Some person says "axe" and they are a idiot. Unless of course they fuck up basically every word and phrase in the english history. Then you vote for them in presidental races.

Considering his opponents consisted of pantywaists and intellectual featherweights --- yup.

-=Mike

Why do white people huff gas and eat nothing but potted meat product and mayonaisse on wonder bread (no crust) all day?

I use Miracle Whip and eat the crust -- I paid for it, after all.

Christ, I thought this would bring us together, but now it feels like I'm in the CE folder...

Well, saying 'hey how come black people drink 40s and smoke crack' isn't a good way to start a conversation. I know why I used to drink 40s. They fuck you up very, very quickly, for cheap. Same reason people would smoke crack, or huff glue, or drink listerine, or anything else like that.

Every answers going to be like that. 'Why do black people like BBQ?" "Same reason white people do, it tastes good."

I know why I used to drink 40s. They fuck you up very, very quickly, for cheap.

Speaking of 40s, why do you people waste half of it by pouring it out on the road in honor of your deceased homiez? If you really wanted to honor their legacy, donating some money in their name to a charity would seem more appropriate...

Guest MikeSC
I know why I used to drink 40s. They fuck you up very, very quickly, for cheap.

Speaking of 40s, why do you people waste half of it by pouring it out on the road in honor of your deceased homiez? If you really wanted to honor their legacy, donating some money in their name to a charity would seem more appropriate...

Well, they'd be wasting money either way...

-=Mike

There's a big difference between saying "tha" and "the" and "ask" and "axe."

The latter makes you sound like a complete dumbass while the former is at least their changing one letter instead of substituting a word that has an entirely different context and meaning.

And there are white people who say axe too and I can't stand it.

"Look at him eatin' chicken. He loves it... just like it said in the encyclopedia"

:lol:

"And here I thought I liked fried chicken because it tasted good...turns out I was genetically predisposed to liking fried chicken!"

The latter makes you sound like a complete dumbass while the former is at least their changing one letter instead of substituting a word that has an entirely different context and meaning.

if we want to get technically Ebonic, it's "da"...

Pouring your liquor to the curb is for your niggas up above, cause when it seeps the the pavement thats a away of showing love.

No there isn't a big difference. Both people fucked up a word. How is two people fucking up 3 letter words any different? And honestly, tha(which sounds like TH-UH) is hell of a lot further away from THE than Acks is from ASK.

Once again. NOONE IS SAYING AXE. Say the word acks and you will see why people get them missed up. the k sound is attempted...just put in the wrong place.

I have no problem with having a problem with it, but what I am saying, I get tired of people with all these fucked up grammatical errors in their speech having the nerve to talk about someone not saying A word correctly. Like, I can't remember the last time I heard someone say "THAT" "THE" "A" "There" "supposed" and dozens more correctly. But all that gets a pass.

No there isn't a big difference. Both people fucked up a word. How is two people fucking up 3 letter words any different? And honestly, tha(which sounds like TH-UH) is hell of a lot further away from THE than Acks is from ASK.

Once again. NOONE IS SAYING AXE. Say the word acks and you will see why people get them missed up. the k sound is attempted...just put in the wrong place.

So by those standards, someone who doesn't come to a complete stop at a stop sign and someone who murdered ten people are equally wrong because they both broke the law.

Heh, well i think people, in general, are stupid...

Nothing grates on my nerves more than when someone I know tells me I'm the whitest black guy they know...to me that's an insult...to me that's saying that in order to be black I have to be ignorant, talk like I don't have an education, dress in clothes that are too big, listen to nothing but rap all the time, do nothing but play basketball and smoke weed and drink 40s all day etc. etc.

I agree with this one.

Some ignorant hick was talking to me about how she assumed it was part of black culture to do all those things you said, and that's what most coloured people do. Instead of killing her in a fit of rage as I was dealing with her stupidity for a long time, I decided to take the inoffensive rout and say "rock on" while doing that "Devil Horn" sign to her. She then said don't do that, that's a *stereotype* that offends her.

I really was speechless at that point. I just ignored her after that.

Well, southern pronunciation gets a lot of flak as well. So do numerous dialects in other countries, Cockney in England, Osakan dialect in Japan. Not saying it's right, just saying.

So by those standards, someone who doesn't come to a complete stop at a stop sign and someone who murdered ten people are equally wrong because they both broke the law.

Thats cute, but the two laws carry different penalties. So by killing 10 people, the reprecussions of it will be different than running the stop sign. By fucking up ask or the, you still just fucked up one three letter word.

I just tell them no whenever they ask if they can axe me a question.

-=Mike

People punch you alot, don't they?

Nope.

If somebody can't speak properly, they can go merrily fuck off. I do the same when white trash pulls that shit.

-=Mike

Wow, and I thought only liberals were supposed to be condescending :lol:

Yeah, but you have a three letter word like "ask" not being pronounced correctly. I mean it's three fucking letters how hard can it be to properly pronounce. I am pretty damn sure the pronounciation of "the" as "tha" is acceptable before consonants, while "the" is the proper pronounciation when preceding vowels.

Guest MikeSC

-=Mike

Nope.

If somebody can't speak properly, they can go merrily fuck off. I do the same when white trash pulls that shit.

-=Mike

If you're a moron, you're a moron. It's not my fault.

-=Mike

-=Mike

Nope.

-=Mike

-=Mike

But the fucking president says "acks". You always argue he's NOT a moron. What is the difference?

Guest MikeSC

-=Mike

Nope.

-=Mike

-=Mike

But the fucking president says "acks". You always argue he's NOT a moron. What is the difference?

I've never once heard him pull off an "axe" or "acks".

-=Mike

...And, unlike the GED brigade who tends to say it, he actually DOES have intellectual credentials...