TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
TNABaddboi

Kash Does It Again

Kid Kash was a guest on the 4/18/05 edition of Wrestling News Live in a 60 minute shoot interview that should be an instant candidate for the 2005 AudioWrestling.com interview of the year nomination ballot. Kid Kash held nothing back and was very honest in his feelings about TNA. The whole 60 minute interview is now playing on AudioWrestling.com

*Kid Kash feels he is not being used right by TNA. He thinks the company is now more in debt because of bringing in "has been" talents. Kash said that if these guys were such big stars then WWE wouldn't have gotten rid of them in the first place.

*Kash says he has busted his ass for three years and that the guys who built TNA are getting pushed aside. Kash says he is not giving his 100% for TNA anymore.

*Kash wants out of his TNA contract and wants to participate in the ECW One Night Stand event but TNA had refused to allow him to participate when he first asked. Kash says there have been recent developments where now TNA might allow TNA wrestlers to participate in the ECW PPV if Vince McMahon is okay with allowing TNA contracted talent on the show. Kash says if Vince offered him a deal he would absolutely take a deal with WWE even if it meant starting with OVW.

*Kash says even though he has been with TNA from the beginning, TNA management considers Kash a product of ECW which is why they told him he is not getting elevated to as high of levels as other TNA talent.

*Kash tells specific stories of how talents made up stories to fool TNA about negotiating with the WWE so that TNA would offer them more money.

*Kash says his contract is up in September and he has tried everything possible to get his release or get fired. Kash says he has recently told TNA management that he is not interested in coming back to TNA when the contract is up. Kash says he has not gotten paid for any merchandise or tape sales and that TNA has lied to him and broken many promises.

*Kash says Jeff Jarrett is a nice guy but he is not a big star. Kash doesn't think Jarrett is a world class athlete and will not help TNA ratings by being on top. Kash reminds the hosts that WWE didn't want Jarrett anymore.

*Kash is upset with the way TNA has buried the X Division lately.

*Kash buries the TNA tag team Americas Most Wanted because he says he doesn't respect them and he doesn't think they are good at all. The WNL hosts who are big fans of AMW start defending AMW and this gets the curse words flying even more than they were already when Kash was bashing TNA. To say Kash buries AMW would be the understatement of the century! You need to hear this for yourselves because the censor won't allow what was said to be printed in this recap.

*Kash thinks TNA needs to do house shows. He respects TNA for giving him a job but it is not paying Kash enough right now to want to stay.

This recap covers just a small sample of what was an explosive uncensored 60 minute shoot interview that left a packed chat room on AudioWrestling.com all in agreement that this was one of the best wrestling interviews they have ever heard. Kash held nothing back and talked openly about anything the hosts asked him about.

The entire 60 minute interview and the whole 2 hour edition of WNL (4/18/05) is now playing exclusively at http://www.audiowrestling.com.

Wrestling News Live can also be heard LIVE every Sunday on AudioWrestling.com at 11P.M. est

credit: PWInsider.com

At this point, I think TNA needs to cut their losses with Kash. He is a very good performer, but if he's going to continue to badmouth the company, they don't need to be bother. They can put his salary to the money they're going to throw at Matt Hardy.

Guest MikeSC

Kash, though, is RIGHT. They keep bringing in has-beens (Nash, Page, Outlaw, etc) and pushing back the names who actually made TNA fun to watch back in 2003 - early 2004.

And I love that people assume that the WWE has some vigorous anti-ECW bias (in spite of Vince keeping them afloat), but don't seem to notice how shabbily most ECW guys have been treated in TNA.

He was a horribly misused performer by TNA. WWE won't likely touch him as he tends to cause problems backstage --- but he was one of the few compelling heels TNA had.

TNA would have been better off with him as the main heel, rather than JJ.

-=Mike

Guest Coffey

Who really cares if he bad mouths the company? TNA is comping tickets as it is. It's not like the 310lbs beanbags that pop for Hardy give a crap about Kash anyway.

EDIT: I also think that Kash is correct. Hall, Page, X-Pac, etc. shouldn't've be in the damn company. Neither should Jeff Hardy is you ask me. I've always thought that AMW were awful as well. Yes, even the cage match.

TNA would have been better off with him as the main heel, rather than JJ.

I agree. And I think it's because that Kash generates great heat, whereas Jarrett is getting into the old X-Pac "get the fuck off my tv" heat.

Guest Coffey

I don't know if Jarrett could get heel heat by going on TRL and saying that N*Sync sucks.

I do plan on watching iMPACT! this coming Friday though. I'm not going to follow WWE anymore (thanks to the announcement of Diva Search 2), so this is the time for TNA to impress me. If I see Dusty Rhodes in a pick-up truck having Traci and Trinity hit on him still...it's back to buying Puro and RoH tapes.

Despite his actual talent, TNA should be all about Monty Brown right now. He was the character that seemed to be catching on...even if I do hate his finisher. Instead, he randomly turned heel for no reason. That was the last TNA that I watched. The dominant characters on the show should be AJ Styles, Christopher Daniels, Kid Kash, Abyss and Monty Brown. Instead it was Dusty Rhodes, Jeff Jarrett, Kevin Nash, X-Pac & Dallas Page.

It looks like they're heading down the same path at WCW did. Hell, there were even talks of Hogan's name for awhile...even if we all knew it would never come to fruition. TNA still got a clip of Jarrett blasting the Hulkster with a guitar out of it.

*Kash tells specific stories of how talents made up stories to fool TNA about negotiating with the WWE so that TNA would offer them more money.

If anyone bothers to listen to it, please elaborate on this for us.l

Thats interesting news about TNA maybe allowing TNA guys to work the ECW show produced by WWE. That might very well open up the doors for some of these disgrunled ex-ECW guys in TNA to hit the road.

While he makes some very valid points, the one thing that bothers me about Kash is that it seems like he is never happy no matter what. The guy has been pushed at times, and it seemed to never have been good enough for him. I can see both sides to this - TNA doesnt give a shit about him anymore since he's dogged on the company almost since day one. And you know the story with Kash.

I question the comment that TNA isnt pushing him since he's a product of ECW. For someone in management to outright say that to a talent, I find that hard to believe.

Throwing out unabashed hate for a team like AMW (and he's done this with Styles before too) is childish and doesnt serve to accomplish anything, more just shows he's jealous of their position in the company. IMO, they are a solid tag team and I dont see where he's coming from at all.

Guest Sternchen

Yeah Kash, big one.

Shut up and go to WWE. Why aren't you there?

Oh yeah because Vince hasn't offered you a contract yet. Sorry, I forgot.

The has beens have been there and have a seen a lot of kids like you, running their mouths.

When you are a major player in WWE, we can see us again but right now you are nothing, absolutely nothing.

Guest Neon

Regarding people making up stories about WWE negotiations, he gave two examples. One with Simon Diamond and Johnny Swinger. Kash was told by Swinger how much he was making and Kash was like "damn". Swinger told him that he and Simon never had any talks with WWE and they made it up just to get more money out of TNA.

AMW is the other example. Kash said that he talked with WWE workers at a Memphis and he's spoken to others within the company. He said that these WWE employees told him that they never once talked to AMW. Yet, they claimed to have WWE offers just to so that they could get a better deal with TNA.

I agree with Kash for the most part. Jarrett's never been a big star and isn't going to be, but he acts like he is. Where as AJ Styles and Monty Brown COULD be big stars if they were used right.

TNA is pretty bad right now, when TNA gave at least half the matches to the X division the shows were pretty good.

Kash is right as far as he deseves better. But what else can they do with him? he's been tag champ and x champ. I think he deserves a constant feud with someone at least. But if anyone is talking about Kash being a main eventer....thats a little much.

btw: About all the negative Jarrett comments...you're all wrong.

Guest nokia

It's like they saying goes;

"Kash Is KING" !!!

I'd love too see kash in the wwe, but he wouldn't last long...

Kash is right as far as he deseves better. But what else can they do with him? he's been tag champ and x champ. I think he deserves a constant feud with someone at least. But if anyone is talking about Kash being a main eventer....thats a little much.

It wasn't long ago that Kash was the top heel in the company. There's no reason why he couldn't main event.

he could in time no doubt. but at this point i think they'd have to build up his credibility again.

Guest MikeSC
Yeah Kash, big one.

Shut up and go to WWE. Why aren't you there?

Oh yeah because Vince hasn't offered you a contract yet. Sorry, I forgot.

The has beens have been there and have a seen a lot of kids like you, running their mouths.

When you are a major player in WWE, we can see us again but right now you are nothing, absolutely nothing.

You realize this could be said of just about every single member of the TNA roster, right?

-=Mike

Guest Sternchen

And you realize that he doesn't want to give them 100%?

A guy with that attitude doesn't deserve to get a push. A good wrestler gives 110%, no matter what.

Here's the report from PWInsider.com:

Just one day after his latest public outburst against TNA, Kid Kash's name has been removed from the TNA roster on their official website and according to TNA sources, Kash will be released from his TNA deal. I have been told an official statement is forthcoming on the TNA website.

Kash, considered a very good performer in-ring, has long complained about TNA's treatment of him, especially while negatively comparing the company to Extreme Championship Wrestling.

At different points during his TNA tenure, Kash has alleged problems with payoffs to wrestlers for licensing and videos, alleged unsavory practices by those in power politically within the company, and ripped on TNA talent including America's Most Wanted, The Naturals and AJ Styles.

Kash most recently complained about TNA preventing him from working the ECW One Night Stand PPV, which he has been said to strongly want to work because of his love for his time in Extreme Championship Wrestling, where he held the ECW World Television championship. During his appearance on Wrestling Live News on 4/18, Kash went on to say that he wanted a release from his TNA deal (which was up in September) and would gladly take a WWE developmental deal if it was offered. Obviously, TNA is accomodating that request.

Kash, a former NWA Tag Team champion with Lance Hoyt, had a tremendous feud with AJ Styles last year

Guest netslob

Hoyt isn't a Nash rip-off. he's young, can walk and has his natural hair color (i'm guessing).

Hoyt is the next great challenger for Jarrett. The crowd already chants for him and everything...ok, maybe not, but I think he could turn babyface.

Guest Desperate Housewife

No, they're not.

No, they're not.

I think it's obvious the Jarrett comments are what guaranteed his dismissal.

I could see them keeping him around even with all of the other negative shit he said, but to mock Jarrett? Can't have that now can we?

I don't know if Jarrett could get heel heat by going on TRL and saying that N*Sync sucks.

I do plan on watching iMPACT! this coming Friday though. I'm not going to follow WWE anymore (thanks to the announcement of Diva Search 2), so this is the time for TNA to impress me. If I see Dusty Rhodes in a pick-up truck having Traci and Trinity hit on him still...it's back to buying Puro and RoH tapes.

Despite his actual talent, TNA should be all about Monty Brown right now. He was the character that seemed to be catching on...even if I do hate his finisher. Instead, he randomly turned heel for no reason. That was the last TNA that I watched. The dominant characters on the show should be AJ Styles, Christopher Daniels, Kid Kash, Abyss and Monty Brown. Instead it was Dusty Rhodes, Jeff Jarrett, Kevin Nash, X-Pac & Dallas Page.

It looks like they're heading down the same path at WCW did. Hell, there were even talks of Hogan's name for awhile...even if we all knew it would never come to fruition. TNA still got a clip of Jarrett blasting the Hulkster with a guitar out of it.

You forgot Raven and Killings from your list of 5! :headbang: