TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
MarvinisaLunatic

Chris Jericho on Opie and Anthony this morning..

I really wish I could get up at like 7 am to hear the show, or didnt have to go to work (most days) at 8:30. Today I didnt get up til like 11, but i caught the replay of O&A. The last hour of O&A featured Chris Jericho (who has his own show on XM as well called the Boneyard). I really dont remember enough of the segment to go over everything in detail, but I do remember a couple things:

Initially they spent a while talking about wrestlers singing (based off Chris Jericho and Fozzy) and they played "I wanna be a Hulkamaniac" and Randy Savage's "Be a Man" and Jericho said "That was fucking terrible"..

Some caller called in and said that he had read an interview where Jericho said he wasn't going to resign his contract when it was up in 8 months. Jericho basically blasted the caller saying he never did any interview and then O&A and Jericho all went on a huge rant blasting their internet fans for posting crap on message boards (umm, OK...). Anyway, later Jericho was complaining about having to do all the overseas travel..between Australia recently and the upcoming European Tour.

The same caller also complained about HHH being the main focus of the show despite losing the title to Batista and saying that it was failed booking 101. Chris basically tried to dodge the whole call but did say that HHH is the star of the show and the company has been doing that for some time now.

Jericho also commented on the whole Lita/Edge/Matt Hardy situation (at the request on O&A's unofficial messageboard for them to ask the question and watch Jericho squirm) and while he seemed a bit uncomfortable adressing it, he did say that it sucked for a guy who's been rehabbing a knee injury gets fired for doing nothing.

He also commented on the Chyna sex tape, saying that he hadn't seen it..and then they went on a whole rant about that.

Overall, it was pretty cool because, for the most part, it wasn't really a standard WWE Star doing a radio show.

The whole segment will be back on around 6pm Eastern on XM channel 202.

Guest Salacious Crumb

Jericho also has a weekend show on the Boneyard for any XM owners out there.

Guest Razor Roman

I love when Jericho comes on with O&A because they can talk about stuff other than Wrestling... in fact, when the guys that come on their show are cool, O&A always do awesome radio with them... Foley, The Rock, HHH, and even Al Snow & Tazz all have done awesome shows with O&A... and the thing is, they don't talk about wrestling the whole time, they just hang...

I wish there was more syndication underground going on so I could get the Jericho segment on my Ipod.

Guest Razor Roman

Just FYI,

there is an MP3 available of the Jericho Opie and Anthony interview

it's HERE