TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
krease

The Lisa Ortiz Copeland side of the story

Yes, it's really her. Matt "authorized" it himself

Lisa Ortiz Copeland, who is the wife of Adam Copeland, has expressed her desire to share her side of this appalling story. I feel very bad for Lisa, as I was at her wedding (along with Amy), less than eight months ago. Lisa has been through the same situation that I have been through (except that she is legally married), and I wouldn't wish that on anyone. Lisa wants to tell her side of this story--she will be posting as Lisa O.

Matt

You can read the post here, or just keep reading...mind you, it seems she writes as train of thought, and she rambles quite a bit...

WARNING!!! THIS IS A LOT LONGER THAN I INTENDED IT TO BE!!!

Forgive them Lord for they know not what they do.

"they" meaning all of us. The human race. We all sin, we all error. We all do things that need to be forgiven. As a Christian I have been struggling with this "situation" for months. As a human being (living in the flesh) I have wanted to retaliate and come forward and speak my mind a lot sooner.

I married a man, Adam Copeland, six months ago with the thoughts of "til death do us part." Obviously in our state of society that rarely exists anymore. The divorce rate is at 55% and no one bats an eyelash. When this story first broke I read so many things saying "People cheat, that's what they do" "Athletes, cheat that's what they do!" That my friends is a cop out. It is a way for all of us to look at ourselves and affirm our own actions in life. Whatever our own weaknesses are, we love to hear of others "failing". The old "I told you so"................. Throughout my adult life I have dated atheletes or somewhat "high profile" people, not because that was/is important but because those were/are the type of people I meet. I was modeling when I met my last boyfriend who is a pro baseball player and my best friend is married to a WWE wrestler. Big deal. I have been tagged as a gold digger, it's not that. It's the circle of people you are surrounded by. If not at the clubs, how does anyone meet their significant others? Through work, friends etc. What's the point to all of this???? Not much, just giving you all a little insight to who I am.

These last few months have been some of the most painful months I have ever experienced as a human being. I know we are all capable of hurting each other. Capable of things we never "intended" to do. Intended--- Amy and Matt where at our wedding. Amy was not welcomed there in my eyes because she was always a bitch to me and until now did not know why. But my thought was..."how do we invite Matt and Jeff and not Amy?" I will be the bigger person here and not stoop down to her level. I thought maybe as a woman she was "testing" me out after Alanah... wondering who this girl was in her friends life so soon. Does she want him for the right reasons, etc. I gave her that... little did I know this was all lurking around the corner. Adam and Amy... Amy and Adam... oh they feel in love... poor Matt, poor Lisa. I call bullshit. Adam and I never disrespected Alanah. I didn't want to have anything to do with Adam until his divorce was under way and I felt we were being honest and not hurting anyone. I always thought Adam was the Victim in that relationship, but now being on the other side of the fence..... not so sure anymore.

Did Adam and Amy make a mistake? Sure! Did Adam and Lisa move too fast into another marriage? Maybe we did.... Did Amy and Matt have problems? Not to my knowledge........... there are so many theory's, so many should haves, could haves, would haves......... but the real story is this--As a human being........ and I stress Human, how does one continue to do this?

Where their actions unforgivable? NO, but it's how they have both handled it after the fact. Adam blaming Matt for not being a stand up boyfriend and in turn having his girlfriend confide in him.... justifying how he could not only betray his wife but one of his best friends..... come on people you read his book.... him and Matt were best friends. When he had his neck surgery there were 5 people from the WWE that called Adam weekly to check on him--Matt being on of them. Matt was there so many times for Amy when she hurt herself. Whether it was the neck, the knee, or anything, he was there for her. How could Matt post his personal life on the net.... How immmature, right? Give me a break people.... If Matt wrote this all in his book............ No big deal! But because the WWE didn't make one red cent from this his personal life is "off limits". What was Unscripted all about. WWE's stars personal lives. As long as Vince can make a buck...who cares what the fans know. But instead Matt got fired b/c all the WWE is interested in now is Bimbos, another Diva search please. Personally I always liked Amy as a wrestler. As a person I always thought she was kinda a bitch and kinda looked like a man but I just chalked that up to all of the steriods she did... but hey maybe she's like Adam and only tried them once (Off the Record) and still doing them! Oh OK!

Whatever. Amy and Adam have had many many opportunities to tell Matt and I both the truth. A chance to say hey... Sorry I hurt you but I fell in love with someone else. But they have both repeatedly continued to lie, lie, lie, lie! Why do they have backstage heat when suppposedly everyone else is cheating on their spouses? Because Adam is a coward and started naming names trying to bring others down with him. Amy was never respected by any of the girls b/c she treated them all as T-N-A and now that she needs them she is trying to gain sympathy. Well too bad, that is not how the world works. As women we don't trust each other as it is.......... as a woman disrespected by another ---Fuck you bitch! I had heard somewhere that she tried to call me to apologize but that was a lie... I have tried to call her numerous times with no luck unless I call her from Adams cell, only then does she answer. They are both cowards they are both liars and they both need major psychological help. Maybe one day they will get it.... maybe not. I know Matt and I will prevail. God doesn't bless those who have evil in their hearts. I am trying to forgive

Adam and Amy but it will take a while. Edge and Lita may be one thing, but take away Adam's steriods and what would he be? Another 6'4" skinny guy and take away Amy's oppenents like Gail Kim, Molly Holly, Victoria--Girls that know how to wrestle and guess what? That nasty bitch will bust her knee cap every other 7 months. Good riddance to them both. They deserve each other. Just remember what goes around comes around. I may not have handled this in the best way possible, but I never expected this to be my life right now so please forgive me........... God bless Matt and all the future has to offer him. And God bless Adam and Amy b/c they will need it when Karma comes knocking on their doors!

This has to be a work.

Kinda doubtful... If it's a work, Matt's in on it (though that probably wouldn't be too surprising, given who's on the BUTT end of the situation).

Time will tell though.

Any one who bashes Lita like this is A-Ok in my books.

Guest LooneyTune
Soon enough Edges mom will be commenting on the situation, and Edges doctor will be saying the Steroids were to treat an injury.

What about E&C's grandmother?

I stopped really paying attention to her message when she name dropped her circle of friends and started asking God for blessings while calling two people scumbags. Just another scorned lover in my book. Maybe she can hook up with Matt and they can have bitter babies.

Guest Rrrsh

I thought I graduated from High School 4 year ago. But everytime I read Matt Hardy talk.....

This whole thing is so stupid. I actually like Edge here purely because he is shutting his mouth and looks like an adult. A Cheating adult, but god, at least not an annoying, 16 year old sounding, bitter peice of shit.

Meh they have the right to be bitter peices of shit if you ask me.

I'm glad to know everyone is so strong willed in real life that if their husband or serious girlfriend cheated on them that they would act adult and just stand there and take it.

It's very progressive.

As for this story, whatever. I don't care anymore. They got wronged, Lita and Edge benefited and the situation might as well be over and done. Plus Matt's friend Lori is a billion times hotter than Lita. If he doesn't hook up with her soon, I question if his balls still work.

Oh quit siding with Edge and Lita to be cool. Lita's a dumb cunt who deserves everything she gets. Edge entertains me personally in the ring, so he gets a little bit of a pass, but as far as I'm concerned, Lita can get the slut chants until the day she dies.

And if anyone else wants to post their stuff on the internet, I'll be glad to read it. I mean if I've read what 50 different TSM posters think about the situation, I'm certainly going to want to see what Edge's wife has to say. If it gets out publicly that you've got cheated on to the point where millions of people know about it, you're more than justified in making a statement.

This whole thing has rekindled my love of professional wrestling. There's really no other place I could find stuff like this. I love how the reality lines get blurred when this personal stuff leaks into the live TV product. It's just so awesome.

Guest jumpingbombangel

LOL, this drama is so fun. :headbang:

Maybe Lisa should get her brother Tito to kick Edge's ass.

Seriously, she might be talking out of her neck about Christianity, but I give props to the lady for coming clean with her side of the story and giving us something more to talk about over the next day or two.

What kinda makes me sad is it's pretty evident how much pain she's in. If someone picked Lita over me and I'm standing here looking 10x better and I'm 10x less diseased, it's gotta be eating at my self-esteem badly. I think that's where the whole "I can still date rock stars!" thing is coming from in her post.

I'm assuming she's going on what she knows. She was his wife, she is probably aware if he was sticking a needle in his buttcheek while at home.

I'm assuming she's going on what she knows. She was his wife, she is probably aware if he was sticking a needle in his buttcheek while at home.

That's what I think as well, but since this hasn't been shown to be fact, I think it might be open to a lawsuit, is what I'm saying. It wouldn't hurt for Adam and Amy to explore their options there.

Edge already admitted to using roids before on Off The Record. It's not really libel if the person has admitted to using already.

And come on, Lita's hobbling around on a busted leg but she still going around with ripped abs? Any regular athlete will tell you when you get injured your musculature and tone goes to shit. Plus she does have a mannish voice, so it's not out of the question.

Guest TheDon

Does anybody have any pix of Lisa Ortiz Copeland? She really does sound like a gold digger.

Guest MikeSC
I'm glad to know everyone is so strong willed in real life that if their husband or serious girlfriend cheated on them that they would act adult and just stand there and take it.

It's very progressive.

Is "progressive" the same as "full of shit"?

-=Mike

It's very progressive.

-=Mike

Why yes, yes it is.

Edge already admitted to using roids before on Off The Record. It's not really libel if the person has admitted to using already.

And come on, Lita's hobbling around on a busted leg but she still going around with ripped abs? Any regular athlete will tell you when you get injured your musculature and tone goes to shit. Plus she does have a mannish voice, so it's not out of the question.

He said he's used it "once". It's not the same as admitting to using it often, even if we think otherwise. You're right in saying that Lisa would probably know though.

Overall, I don't disagree with you about Dumas. Wrestlers tend to come back looking more fit than when they left. And you've got non-obvious guys in MLB like Alex Sanchez caught with stuff in their system, so I wouldn't be shocked that she uses/has used 'roids.

Still, there is no hard proof that she's actually used the stuff, and Lisa Copeland has come out and said that Dumas has. That's the stuff that libel suits are born out of.

Guest MikeSC

To prove it's libel, Dumas would have to both acknowledge the charge (which would be really bad for her to do) and then submit to steroid testing.

-=Mike

It's very progressive.

-=Mike

Why yes, yes it is.

I don't think you guys are getting it. Its not the cheating, I think everyone understands that. Its the fact that her husband cheated with this girl that was at her wedding, and one of his best friends girlfriend. Thats the difference. i think if anyone at this site was in the exact same situation, they would take comfort in the fact that the person has moved on to someone have alot in common with and the fact that she probably fell in love with him when they saw how snazzy he looked in the tux he wore at the wedding. Lisa is just being childish.