TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Kinetic

Who is the more attractive poster?

Guest Kinetic

This could very well be my most disastrous thread idea yet, but I'm going for it.  There will be a number of contests.  Posters like you and me will post pictures of ourselves in this thread, where we will be judged by our peers.  There will be winners and losers.  To get this off of the ground, I'd like to issue a challenge.  Dames...I am calling you out!

This is a picture of me:

KQRREZHRNNKA.JPG

Guest evenflowDDT

You might be able to take out Dames and MarioLogan, but Kinetic... I WILL find a way to get my pic on here, then we'll see who the best looking white guy TheSmartMarks columnist trapped in suburbia is.  Oh, we'll see all right... ::snaps fingers.  Randy Savage comes out and gives an "OHHH YEAH!", then claps hands so someone else comes out and gives EVIL LAUGHTER~!::

Seriously though, I'll try and find and scan a pic by Friday.  My problem is I don't really like being photographed, and don't have a digital camera or Polaroid for a quick pic for this purpose, so... I will find a way though, somehow.  Your days as the champ of good looking white guy TheSmartMarks columnists trapped in suburbia are numbered... OK, not really, but I want to get a pic up anyway.

Guest goodhelmet

Lose the flower and the pink jacket and you might be in the race. As it is, were you an extra in Less Than Zero or Wierd Science?

Guest areacode212

Between this and the "WWYRH - Men's Edition" thread, I'm starting to get a really weird vibe from this board.

Guest crandamaniac

i can't see the picture.  is that neccesarily a bad thing?

Guest Kinetic
Lose the flower and the pink jacket and you might be in the race. As it is, were you an extra in Less Than Zero or Wierd Science?

Jealous?

Guest dreamer420

My picture is below in my sig.  Let me know what you all think.

Guest treble charged

Bow before the picture of handsomeness that is me.

kliq.jpg

Hint:  I'm the good looking one.

Guest dreamer420

I think you posted the wrong picture then.

j/k

Guest crandamaniac

and which one would that be?

Guest treble charged
and which one would that be?

You'll have to decide for yourself.

Your the one in the middle Charger? The other two guys look less hansome because of there acne cheeks.

This could very well be my most disastrous thread idea yet, but I'm going for it.  There will be a number of contests.  Posters like you and me will post pictures of ourselves in this thread, where we will be judged by our peers.  There will be winners and losers.  To get this off of the ground, I'd like to issue a challenge.  Dames...I am calling you out!

This is a picture of me:

zz25d65.jpg

I thought I would never see a person with a rose in his mouth.  And Treble Charged, who are you, really?

Guest Kinetic
I thought I would never see a person with a rose in his mouth.  And Treble Charged, who are you, really?

I was seducing a lady.  If my puffy shirt and red steward's jacket wasn't enough, I felt that the rose would clinch it.  

Regardless of which one Treble Charged is, I'm still the man.

Even though I'm a heterosexual man, I still think ypu look alot better than Treble Charge's picture.

Guest Some Guy

I was seducing a lady.  If my puffy shirt and red steward's jacket wasn't enough, I felt that the rose would clinch it.  

Was that before or after a large group of you and your friends jerked off all over her? :)

BTW I'm better looking than all of you :P

Guest goodhelmet

Was that before or after a large group of you and your friends jerked off all over her? :)

BTW I'm better looking than all of you :P

Ah, Some Guy, you remember the bukkake thread!

And if you're gonna claim you're better looking, then you should bust out the picture to prove it!!!!

Guest Some Guy

I don't have a digital camera or i would post a pic, but I assure you that I'm quite the looker.  :)

I don't have a digital camera or i would post a pic, but I assure you that I'm quite the looker.  :)

Liar!  Liar!  Pants on fire!  At least I have the courage to admit I'm ugly, and you've seen it too.

Guest Some Guy

I agree with you Mario, you are quite ugly j/k.

In all honesty I'm not a bad looking guy at all.  I really would post a pic to prove that I'm not the genetic defective that you all think, but I don't have a Camera to do it with or a website to post it off of, so i can't.

Guest Kinetic
In all honesty I'm not a bad looking guy at all.  I really would post a pic to prove that I'm not the genetic defective that you all think, but I don't have a Camera to do it with or a website to post it off of, so i can't.

I just scanned a picture in and uploaded on some site that specializes in that sort of thing.  They keep changing the damn address of the picture on me, though, so I have to update it twice a day.  Either way.  If you're going to claim to be better looking than me, which I highly doubt, you'd better produce some evidence.

Guest goodhelmet

"you're so vain, you probably think this song is about you, don't you?..."

Guest pinnacleofallthingsmanly

What I want to know is, how come everyone is having delusions of grandeur? Some skinny kid learns how to put gel in his hair, likes what he sees in the mirror one day and that makes him hot stuff? Someone tells a short, chubby looking moderator that he has a "good luck" and now he thinks he's the sexiest man in existence? Either you overlooked someone when you started making your assertions, or you misworded your question. I haven't been reminding everyone how much better looking I am than anyone because I am trying to be a more humble person this year. I figured I wouldn't have to remind everyone because it should be a foregone conclusion; it's self evident. I should have put up a picture and let everyone partake of this visual feast, but I  didn't. Now everyone wants to be a pretty boy because of it. If you were me, you wouldn't need to ask people if you are attractive. You would know it everytime you let a woman get her eye candy. You would know every time you make another guy hang his head in defeat. Then again you aren't me. So ask these guys, but let it be known that you can only compete for second place little man. Pinnacle of all things manly. It's not just a name. It's a title.

Guest muzanisa

I've been told I'm the dead spit of Nic Cage. But only in Rasing Arizona. I was called Dude for a while after The Big Lebowski came out, but I think that was because of the character.

So basically I'm a Coen Brothers leading man.

Guest caboose

I've just(about 5 minutes before this post) been told I look like an Indian Version of Fred Durst.

I guess I lose.

(Pulls Brown Paper Bag Over Head, And Hangs Head In Shame)

Guest areacode212

I think that if pinnacleofallthingsmanly was a wrestler, he'd cut some pretty good promos.