TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
admin

REPORT ANY TROUBLES HERE

Ok, we have moved the forums over to the new server and in the next 24Hrs; the main site will be changing over.

Please DO NOT post the obvious things such as the site was down 5 minutes ago.

DO let me know how the speed of things is, and anything else.

Thanks,

TSM Admin

Thats what I am aiming for. :) Those random times in the past being mainly high points in traffic.

How is the speed? Anyone notice a speed up? We will probably just have to wait until monday nights, I recall the execution time @ the bottom of all pages being over 10-30 seconds some times.

The WWW.*.com being for thesmartmarks.com? or Forums.thesmartmarks.com?

Is this the reason why I'm suddenly getting e-mails every time I get a PM, to tell me I've got a PM.

If so...is there anyway to turn it off?

Yes. Go to My Controls, and click on 'email settings'. Look for a box that says to notify you by email of private messages, and unclick it.

Guest Miss Indy Queen

The board seems faster although there is one thing I'm noticing. When you try to click on the last post of any thread, I'm getting a blank page. I actually have to open the thread and then click on the last page to scroll down. So it seems that isn't working properly.

The board seems faster although there is one thing I'm noticing. When you try to click on the last post of any thread, I'm getting a blank page. I actually have to open the thread and then click on the last page to scroll down. So it seems that isn't working properly.

I would assume you are referring to the "Go to first unread post" option? It seems like its working, try it on other topics. Also, which Thread/Topic are you having the issues with?

Thanks for your feedback.

Guest Miss Indy Queen

What I'm talking about is on the main page of the forum. Under each category, on the right hand side, it has the last post title topic and the member who last posted. If I click on the last thread (the most current) from the main page, it gives me a blank screen.

Guest Miss Indy Queen

Also when I'm clicking on add reply, instead of taking me back to this thread, it gives me a blank page also.

It must be a problem on your end, everything's working fine for me. Check your cookie settings to see if anything's wacko, that causes half the problems on this board.

There is simply no www. in front of the forums part needed, however I went ahead and added the www. extension to the server for special people like yourself which may place the www in there. :)

There is simply no www. in front of the forums part needed, however I went ahead and added the www. extension to the server for retards like yourself which may place the www in there. :)

Edited for accuracy.

Maybe it's just me, but the search feature has been giving me trouble. Searching from the last week or so gives me no trouble, but searching for something from "any date" just takes me to a blank page.

What I'm talking about is on the main page of the forum.  Under each category, on the right hand side, it has the last post title topic and the member who last posted.  If I click on the last thread (the most current) from the main page, it gives me a blank screen.

Im having the same problems as well.

I cleared my cookies and it didnt do anything. In fact, it made it worse because now after I submit a post, I go to a blank screen instead of back to the thread.

Its rather annoying.

Fix it, please.

Ok, I will be checking into both of those problems.

I am having a problem with searches. I am running the newest version of Firefox. It searches and returns a blank screen.

The blank screen is an issue I am working on all together. Because the searches and a few other methods.

Thanks,

In addition to the blank screen issue, up until a few minutes ago, the main site would work, but the forum link would take me to a page with a message board that was in some foreign language. That lasted for maybe 20 minutes.

I'm able to access the forums at home just fine, but when at work, the latest posts are from April 23rd.

The server could be down between 2am-4am at the most for server maintenance. I am replacing the hard drives with larger ones, for anyone who cares.

Mike