TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
admin

REPORT ANY TROUBLES HERE

Maybe I should say "Upgrading" the hard drives. :) No, nothing will be lost, because all the data will be mirrored on to the new drives.

Mike,

I will be adding another CPU fan & heat sink in the server tonight (May 12th, 2005) at around 2-5am. The server will be down for 30 minutes approximately.

This fan is for the dual Xeon processors, so in the future when I add another CPU it will only be down for 5 minutes to place just the CPU in and not have to bother installing the complicated 1U heat sink and fan.

TSM Server Admin

Pics of the server? or the setup? or of me? :)

Are we going to get rid of all of the old posters? Or will Summer of 03 happen all over again if that is done?

Just an FYI:

I will be performing an upgrade to the main sites article manager tonight, and things may not appear correctly all the time. Please do not think it’s your computer and call 911 or Geek Squad as you will be wasting your money! Its not like GS is a waste of money anyways, just thought I’d warn you all.

Wish me luck! :headbang:

That’s one of the many unfixable bugs due to the board being programmed during a older version of PHP, of which is un-usable today.

However, it will soon be fixed with the forum upgrade.