TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Chuck Woolery

SWF Storm Card, 4-29-05!

The Smartmarks Wrestling Federation presents...

SWF STORM, FRIDAY, APRIL 29TH, LIVE FROM THE DADY'O NIGHTCLUB IN CANCUN, MEXICO!

(8:00 PM EST, 5:00 PM PST; check local listings)

The SWF begins it's first-ever "The End of the World As We Know It" tour in the hottest spot in Mexico, Dady'O's in Cancun -- and they kick it off with the hottest show on television, SWF Storm! Things are bound to get hot and heavy, but how hot and how heavy? Only time will tell.

Send all things to chirs3

(match descriptions and possibly one more match to come in the morning. if you're not booked, promo.)

Opening Promo: Toxxic

SWF INTERNATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP

Landon Maddix (SWF International Champion) v. Jay Hawke

-> Maddix defeated Johnny Dangerous for the International Title in Johnny's first defense of the shiny new title. Hawke, meanwhile, took out Manson for the #1 contendership. As always, this is STORM! It's HARDCORE!

Rules: None.

Word Limit: 5500

Marker: chirs3

SWF HARDCORE CHAMPIONSHIP

MONTEZUMA'S REVENGE MATCH

Insane Luchadore (SWF Hardcore Champion) v. JJ Johnson

-> Looks like someone forgot to take a tequila for every glass of water, and either IL or JJ is going to suffer in this rematch from Battleground!

Rules: You know what Montezuma's Revenge is, right? Well, you should. Anyway, Montezuma's Revenge usually winds up in the toilet... AND THAT'S HOW THIS MATCH WILL WIND UP. The first person to dump their opponent's head in a toilet - and FLUSH - wins.

Word Limit: 5000

Marker: Chuck Woolery

Edited by Chuck Woolery

Me grabsy opening promo. ANYONE else who wants in on that (mass challenges for my title, drunken brawlings or Janus in a tutu) get in touch with me and we'll sort something out.

Guest Goodear

Ejiro will be calling you a bitch from very...

very....

far away.

I've been writing is as if the pin must take place in the ring but that the action can go anywhere.

If it *does* mean FCA then it shouldn't take more than a couple minutes of editing to fix it, so either way's cool with me.

Uh, so yeah, I'm not showing.

If I had any idea I'd be booked in a title match for this show, I would have asked to put it back until the next show. But, of course, I wasn't expecting it. So, after struggling to about 1,000 words, I've got no more time to write and end up with a 5 day title reign.

Magic.

And I asked to be booked, but in the end am very glad I wasn't as I doubt I'd have had the time... ironic how these things work out.

Yeah, you know you hate me. Just be glad I'm not around for a week.

You're not showing?

Which means I get a cheap title reign?

One of these days I'll win a title match legit and have a heart attack. ;)

Good point, well made.

But considering had I not finished the match last night I probably wouldn't have shown up either, I suppose I'll take it and run.