TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
I like Forums

Wrestling Moves you busted out In Real Fights

Rock Bottom works in real fights. I've done it a bunch of times. Gets a good reaction too.

A Rock Bottom would be a great takedown if you did like a trip by putting your leg behind their leg. Do you mean you actually hoisted them off of the ground and slammed them?

If you can lift them, yeah, you can do that. If you put your free hand in the small of their back, you can get their momentum working against them. Do it quick and it works as a punch counter.

I've rock bottomed people without them helping. although not in a real fight.

My friend gave a Ho Train once. He ran all the way accross the gym and i had my back turned. Well when he hit me my head snapped back and i headbutted him in the face. Double Sell.

I also slapped a Texas Cloverleaf on my sister one year during christmas when she was trying to start shit.

Also stunners ran wild in my school my junior year. Only instead of stunner people would say "stone cold 'em" they didn't watch wrestling. but they knew the move.

Also my cousin had me in camel clutch once... while my other cousin grabbed a 50 pound football dummy bag...it was during football practice. And he threw it at my face. the thing hit me in face while i was in the camel clutch. I didn't have to sell that. I heard my neck pop, then i blacked out, i woke seconds later though. And my neck hurt a little. I could have been dead. Those assholes.

I got in a fight with some guy, ducked one of his shots and locked in a Tazzmission. He was screaming and choking for a while until I let go 15 seconds later and walked away.

If you can lift them, yeah, you can do that. If you put your free hand in the small of their back, you can get their momentum working against them. Do it quick and it works as a punch counter.

Damn straight. It's not a difficult move to do, and the grip is very forgiving.

And then when the guy's down, standing SSP. Bam!

Only move I've ever busted out was while playing volleyball at a cookout about 5 years ago or so. I was in the back row and the ball went way past the other team's back line, so while we were all standing around waiting for the server to go grab it, I ran up behind my brother and gave him a flying Diamond Cutter. He fell to the ground, hat went flying one way, glasses the other. I proceeded to jump up and give the Self High Five hand gesture and yell BANG. Sadly only my buddy thought it was funny. Everyone else just stared at me like I was insane. My brother was not amused.

Guest MikeSC

Apparently, a lot of people here are either lying --- or fighting some epic pussies.

-=Mike

Apparently, a lot of people here are either lying --- or fighting some epic pussies.

-=Mike

My fight was kinda of a joke. It was at work with the boss, and he was wresting around with some of the employees. I sneak behind and lock it in, and he started gasping for air.

-=Mike

i think most of these examples aren't actually happening in real fights...none of mine are.

The rock bottom of course, but I had to push off a chair, which, while it looked badass at the moment, made people laugh at my shortness later.

And I kinda did a dominator once. And if I really think about it, it was a counter to a gore. Guy does that shoulder into the gut and run at you thing that people do when they can't fight, so when I grabbed around his waist and lifted, I wasn't really sure what to do with him so I just swung him back down fast. He didn't hit the ground like a dominator though. He hit the wall he had just ran me into. i dont think it hurt him too much, but it looked badass from what I was told.

But besides that, the cobra clutch. It doesn't even hurt but its a easy thing to put people in and slam the hell out of them. So basically, I invented a wrestling move.

Ah...youth...

Even though submissions can work well in a fight, I was proven time and time again that power moves do not work. In 2000 or so, my friends were also a lot into wrestling and thought it could work if they tried. So I witnessed:

- A guy trying to hit a DDT. He ended up in what I could describe as a release Northern Light Suplex when the other guy didn't cooperate.

- Another guy trying a pedigree. When he jumped, the other guy stood up and carried him on his back until my friend yelled "ALL RIGHT DON'T DROP ME LET GO".

Hilarious.

This topic is silly. The only holds that are remotely useful in a real legit fight are chokes and if you apply one correctly, an armbar. A simple sleeper will work well too.

Though Jushin Liger did attempt a rolling koppo kick during a shoot with Minoru Suzuki.

I haven't really been a fighter for a long time, but the only moves I can recall "busting out" are punches and knees. Those two things, and maybe kicks and headbutts, are the only wrestling moves that should be considered in a street fight. I agree that submission moves would work, but I'm not a huge fan of going for a tap-out in a real fight.

When I've gotten into fights, I've busted out the MutaLock and the Busaiku Knee Kick. 

Just kidding.

If I fight someone, I'd just use some of the amateur wrestling moves I know to control them or If i was mad enough, I punch them and the stomach and start giving them knee kicks to the face. 

A well placed knee can end a fight very quickly.

Snap brain buster bitch

Hey remember that time I DDT'd you when I was like 7. Or that time when I gave you a keylock and you cried like a litlte bitch?

Guest Rrrsh
Also my cousin had me in camel clutch once... while my other cousin grabbed a 50 pound football dummy bag...it was during football practice. And he threw it at my face. the thing hit me in face while i was in the camel clutch. I didn't have to sell that. I heard my neck pop, then i blacked out, i woke seconds later though. And my neck hurt a little. I could have been dead. Those assholes.

God I laughed hard when I read that at first.

-=Mike

I definitely agree. Someone here said they used the Lion Tamer on someone in a real fight?

Bullshit.

I used to try wrestling moves on my 12 year old cousin when I got bored, and that move is impossible to lock in unless the other person either cooperates, or is unconscious. It's just way to easy to roll around and stay on your back.

-=Mike

I definitely agree. Someone here said they used the Lion Tamer on someone in a real fight?

Bullshit.

I used to try wrestling moves on my 12 year old cousin when I got bored, and that move is impossible to lock in unless the other person either cooperates, or is unconscious. It's just way to easy to roll around and stay on your back.

Well, if they are a lot smaller than you, I can't see why not.

Guest FromBeyondTheGrave

I once got into a fight in school with this guy, we fought for a few minutes until a teacher pulled us apart. While seperated, I took off my left shoe and sock, and ran at him attempting to do the "Mr. Socko" move. I shoved my fist down his throat (while wearing the sock) and made him choke. The teacher saw us, and was like "What the hell are you doing? A sock? What the hell?" I told him it was Mr. Socko and he sent me to the principle's office.

I think you maybe referring to my first post as the person who used the Liontamer in a real fight. I specifically said it wasn't a real fight.

Although he trying to squirm out of it...so he was fighting it. But it wasn't a real fight. The kid was also the same size as me.

So your little cousin must be super strong..or your super weak.

Guest Rrrsh

-=Mike

Bullshit.

Dude was on his gut, I dropped my knee in his back, grab his legs and BAM, Liontamer.

Not hard.

And, like I said, it was a bunch of us fucking around, it wasnt a shoot or anything.

Back in 8th grade a friend of mine did the Van Daminator to me, except with a backpack instead of a chair and his aim sucked so he kicked my hand. But that was more screwing around and random spur-of-the-moment weirdness as opposed to a real fight.

Guest MikeSC
I knocked a guy into his pregnant girlfriend and killed her baby in a fight once

Ever pull off a triple jump moonsault?

It helped me in my last gang fight.

-=Mike

-=Mike

Bullshit.

Dude was on his gut, I dropped my knee in his back, grab his legs and BAM, Liontamer.

Not hard.

And, like I said, it was a bunch of us fucking around, it wasnt a shoot or anything.

Well, I guess it might be possible if the other person's already on their stomach. Turning it over like Jericho does though, when they start on their back? Not humanly possible.