TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest CronoT

Czech, I'm tired of your fucking power trip.

Modern Man's Hustle, I'm tired of your fucking avatar. Not that I'm offended by a spash of red-dyed karo syrup, but that you grabbed it from a really shitty movie that should've never been made.

I actually like that movie, for whatever reason. R. Lee Ermey is part of it.

I just thought it was too Hollywood, for lack of a better term. The original TCM felt real, with ordinary-looking people and that creepy crappy house out in the middle of nowhere, and lots of the most disturbing things just implied. In the remake, all the teens were shiny happy MTV kids, the villains were way over the top, the gore went past the required level and into the zone where it was just a chore to sit through the violent scenes, you actually saw Leatherface's face, and the ending flat out sucked. I mean, why the Blair Witch ripoff? And, "no trace of Leatherface was EVER FOUND." No trace was ever found of a 7-foot-tall retard with no face and one arm? It's probably just because he fell into a creek and drowned like a week after the movie ended.

R. Lee Ermey was cool, though. He's always cool.

Yeah, but I don't really compare it to the original. I also like all the sequels, so that tells you something. All the things you said were true, but still, fun little horror picture. I'm a... mark... for horror as long as it's not the old "guess who the killer is" type.

I was forced to watch Brain Dead the other night. Not the whole thing though, just the insanely gory last 25 minutes. Being high, I was both confused and about to wet myself from how fucked up the whole thing was. Horror itself doesn't bug me so much as what's required of a mind to create it.

Wow I like how CronoT is "sick of power trips" yet started his own message board with the whole "Admin" and "Grand Master" title.

WrestleStars? What the fuck is that, some indy in early 90's? Pussies.

Congratulations to UTSU for pointing out things that were documented nearly a week ago.

Stick to mixers, kid

Uh...you could ban me from the WWE Folder. Not that that's a 'punishment' anymore. It'd be more of a punishment if you left me unbanned from there to be honest.

I could cope with being Kylie Cucaracha or some such idiocy for a week I guess.

This thread is fag

The thread was fine until the posts between your post and this post of mine

Then it was fag

Wow I like how CronoT is "sick of power trips" yet started his own message board with the whole "Admin" and "Grand Master" title.

WrestleStars? What the fuck is that, some indy in early 90's? Pussies.

Give him some credit: at least he didn't make the guy he wanted to e-bitchslap a moderator on his forum

oh wait

Guest Quik

This thread needs girls, cocaine, and some Coors. Then it'll be a PAR-TAY!

Sign in to follow this