TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest CronoT

Czech, I'm tired of your fucking power trip.

Guest Cerebus
This thread would be better if everyone posted in it

I am simply obliging Slayer for his years of loyal support for me in CE.

Continue.

CronoT's messageboard looks worse then DJ Jeff's. At least that board was centered around his obsession with an underage girl, versus another guy.

Crono does seem to have many, many unresolved issues on homosexuality.

I know I've got nothing to do with this thread, but I just saw this on Crono's board:

Dear sir,

This is unbelievable.

"Crono," you are 25 years old. An adult, in essentially every culture on Earth. Someone who should be capable of ignoring a teenager bothering you. Someone who really ought to be mature enough to step back and be the bigger man in this situation. But instead, you've taken the childish route. Not only are you clogging up TSM with your petty whining, but now you've taken the time and effort to create an entirely new board to vent your frustrations and feelings of inadequacy. No doubt, this time could have been better spent on something else -- say, achieving the more challenging end scenes in the game which you've based your internet identity off of. You really ought to be ashamed to be breathing the same air as the rest of us.

At this point, allow me to speak for the rest of your board, the other board, and humanity. It is no longer enough for you to simply stop posting; only upon your removal from the mortal coil will we be content. Furthermore, in light of all the horrible stupidity you've belched forth using yuor computer, it seems only fair that it should play a role in your mandatory suicide. My recommendation would be that you run a nice, calming bath and drop your computer into the tub, but I leave that up to you. No doubt you'll come up with something clever, possibly drawing upon some sort of "tech" or magic spell in an ironic twist. Whichever route you choose, I beg that you carry this action out in a timely manner, both for the good of yourself and the community at large.

To sum, die, you fucking moron.

With all my love, and all my heart,

The Man in White

Cheers to whoever wrote this. :lol:

This thread just got much better. I will seriously send the writer of that letter a check for $2 for entertaining me.

Dear sir,

This is unbelievable.

"Crono," you are 25 years old. An adult, in essentially every culture on Earth. Someone who should be capable of ignoring a teenager bothering you. Someone who really ought to be mature enough to step back and be the bigger man in this situation. But instead, you've taken the childish route. Not only are you clogging up TSM with your petty whining, but now you've taken the time and effort to create an entirely new board to vent your frustrations and feelings of inadequacy. No doubt, this time could have been better spent on something else -- say, achieving the more challenging end scenes in the game which you've based your internet identity off of. You really ought to be ashamed to be breathing the same air as the rest of us.

At this point, allow me to speak for the rest of your board, the other board, and humanity. It is no longer enough for you to simply stop posting; only upon your removal from the mortal coil will we be content. Furthermore, in light of all the horrible stupidity you've belched forth using yuor computer, it seems only fair that it should play a role in your mandatory suicide. My recommendation would be that you run a nice, calming bath and drop your computer into the tub, but I leave that up to you. No doubt you'll come up with something clever, possibly drawing upon some sort of "tech" or magic spell in an ironic twist. Whichever route you choose, I beg that you carry this action out in a timely manner, both for the good of yourself and the community at large.

To sum, die, you fucking moron.

With all my love, and all my heart,

The Man in White

Too much effort = just as gay.

Being contrary just for the sake of doing so = equally as gay

As for MIW's post, I wouldn't worry about it, since apparently Crono's IQ is so boosted by his own board that he can defend himself from verbal attacks there in ways he couldn't possibly do here

That or he'll just delete the post, whichever...

I like how Crono has 2007 posts. That and the fact that he has two non-Czech based folders as if it's a real message board. Quality.

It really, really is. I was thinking something along those lines. Although my idea was more like a kid getting kicked out of a club and then going and making his own which ends up with only one other member.

Sign in to follow this