TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest jlvideo

Wrestlers who TNA should get

Guest jlvideo

I have a few suggestions on who TNA should get that would be interesting to see and i'd like to know who TNA get:

Bring in or get back: Amazing Red,S.A.T's,CW Anderson,Jamie Gibson(noble),Hotstuff Hernandez,Jimmy Rave,Ray Gordy,Jeremy V,and Fast Eddie

Bring in some more guys for the X-Division and some tag teams.

Guest Salacious Crumb

James Gibson is the only guy on that list that doesn't suck horribly.

Guest jlvideo

I forgot to add maybe any of these guys:

Jimmy Jacobs

Matt Striker

Teddy Hart

Azrieal

Jack Evans

Steve Corino

Low-ki(where has been as of late)

Guest Salacious Crumb

None of them are worth the money or trouble to have around (Teddy Hart and Low-Ki especially are big headaches). Jacobs, Striker and Azrieal would never cut it in a larger fed.

I forgot to add maybe any of these guys:

Jimmy Jacobs

Matt Striker

Teddy Hart

Azrieal

Jack Evans

Steve Corino

Low-ki(where has been as of late)

Teddy Hart and Low-Ki would do pretty much what Kash did. Create NEGATIVE backstage drama. Steve Corino is a little old, and they already had him around. Didn't do much. Striker and Azrieal I just couldn't see getting over in TNA. Jacobs would be nothing more then Rico was in WWE or Shark Boy is in TNA. Jack Evans is an awesome worker, but much to small for "A Big Fed" most likely. Although he could be TNA's Spike Dudley (cept Evans is far more entertaining)

James Gibson is the only guy on that list that doesn't suck horribly.

While I agree that James Gibson (Jamie Noble) is awesome, C.W Anderson can still put on his working boots and show us some good stuff.

And Jimmy Rave? The guy is AWESOME and continously getting better each and every day. Rave in no way sucks.. although he is probably a little small for their liking as well.

Guest Salacious Crumb

They had Jimmy Rave for several months and he did roughly nothing.

Guest Salacious Crumb
I was wondering what happened to Low Ki. So what happened to him? Last time I saw him he dislocated his shoulder in Japan.

He got a big head from working in Japan and is currently one of the biggest assholes on the indy circuit right now.

Guest OSIcon

I wouldn't exactly blame that on Rave.

Rave is pretty unremarkable (maybe even bad) as "generic X-Division guy" or "generic indy wrestler" but he has been really good as of late as a heel in ROH. He constantly cheats which is drawing some good heat and has had some good matches with CM Punk. I agree that he shouldn't be brought into TNA. Not becuse he sucks, but because in all likely hood, he would be utilized as a generic X-Division wrestler and not get to use some of his oither strong points.

Gibson *seems* like a no brainer.....don't know why he hasn't been brought in yet.

Guest Salacious Crumb

I think TNA needs to focus on getting tag teams and good heavyweights. The X Division doesn't need much more talent wise. I think Southern Comfort would be an ideal kind of team for TNA.

I wouldn't exactly blame that on Rave.

Rave is pretty unremarkable (maybe even bad) as "generic X-Division guy" or "generic indy wrestler" but he has been really good as of late as a heel in ROH. He constantly cheats which is drawing some good heat and has had some good matches with CM Punk. I agree that he shouldn't be brought into TNA. Not becuse he sucks, but because in all likely hood, he would be utilized as a generic X-Division wrestler and not get to use some of his oither strong points.

Gibson *seems* like a no brainer.....don't know why he hasn't been brought in yet.

Yeah, Rave was there and did nothing. Who did he beat.. David Young and thats about it? But still, the guy is AWESOME in ROH as a heel, and really hasnt had a bad match since his return. Sure he's wrestle Styles and Punk (amoung others)... but He can keep up with them and his match with Styles was brillant. And no, not just because of the Phenomenal One.

When Gibson, and Rikishi, were released, they were both told they'd be re-hired again eventually, provided they didn't work for TNA.

When Gibson, and Rikishi, were released, they were both told they'd be re-hired again eventually, provided they didn't work for TNA.

Gibson only was let go because of steriods, he'll probably get to the top of the ROH card, then brought back to WWE.

Guest jlvideo

Jason Cross

Spanky(was there briefly)

Mike Awesome

Samoa Joe(if ROH will let him wrestle there)

Colt Cabana

Guest Salacious Crumb

Do many of the posters here actually watch TNA? Half the guys you've been mentioning have had runs in TNA and either couldn't adjust to shorter matches or in CM Punk's case caused such a horrible public scene at a local diner that he was fired.

A lot of guys mentioned have either been here before, or are indy flavor of the month people. Not taking away the talents of most, as I enjoy pretty much everyone mentioned, but there are other people I'd rather see in TNA at the moment than Kevin Steen or Hotstuff Hernandez (who had one of the more unremarkable runs in TNA history as JJ's Elite Guard, wearing a faggy beret and jogging around ringside before being dropped with no explanation). O'Haire I'm a huge mark for and would love to see him come in, but he seems content with MMA right now. Kanyon I'm honestly surprised hasn't shown up yet, and to the person suggesting EZ Money, last I heard he was retiring from the business.

Tedd and Low Ki are horrible to deal with because they're both huge marks for themselves. Awesome didn't do too well in his New Church run. Punk would be good as his ROH/indy persona and not a lackey like last time, but he has a bad rep from the Hart fight. Spanky can make more doing indies and Japan, so TNA didn't want him under contract if he wouldn't commit full time. The Noble reason has already been explained, although I honestly can't see him back in WWE anytime.

Gibson only was let go because of steriods, he'll probably get to the top of the ROH card, then brought back to WWE.

The thread is about what wrestlers TNA should get, and I explained why they had not used Gibson, so what relevance does your post have ? We already know why he was let go, and we already know that he'll almost certainly return to WWE.

I was wondering what happened to Low Ki. So what happened to him? Last time I saw him he dislocated his shoulder in Japan.

He got a big head from working in Japan and is currently one of the biggest assholes on the indy circuit right now.

Is that shoot? Cuz i know thats his new gimmick in ROH.

As far as getting new Tag Teams...i think they should bring back the maximos and bring in the briscoes. Aside from that i don't know of too many more.

I think they have enough low level talent...they need to either bring in the big names or bring in some good midcarders such james gibson, hardy, and rhyno.

Bob Sapp would also be huge.

Test. He's great

They already have Lance Hoyt, and he comes with a cheaper price tag. No need for Mr. Martin.

The orginal Kevin Nash is already employed by TNA so there is no need for the half-assed clones.

:lol: I used to piss my WCW loving friends off all the time by saying "Kevin Nash is such a Test Wanabe"

Kevin Nash is such a Lance Hoyt mark. He stole his style!