TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
chirs3

SWF Lockdown Card 5-4-05

-=-=-=-

The Smartmarks Wrestling Federation presents...

SWF LOCKDOWN, MAY 4th, 2005, LIVE FROM THE PACAEMBU STADIUM IN SAO PAULO, BRAZIL!

(8:00 PM EST; 5:00 PM PST. Check local listings.)

Next stop on the SWF's International Tour o' Terror - Brazil!

Send everything (booking requests, promos, dirty knock-knock jokes, etc.) to Ace309.

-=-=-=-

THE MAIN EVENT - SWF INTERNATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH

Jay Hawke © vs. Johnny Dangerous ©

--> Do I even need to explain this one? These two have history, none of it pretty. There's been sneak attacks and double-crosses and some very naughty words exchanged between these two. The most recent tension is on account of the SWF International Title, which Jay Hawke now holds, and which Johnny wants a rematch for. Johnny wants revenge, Jay Hawke wants to prove he's main event material, and both of them want to walk out with the SWF International Championship.

Too bad only one of them can.

Rules: Rules are for sissies. But they're also for Lockdown, so it's by the book tonight, gentlemen. Regular singles match.

Word Count: 6000

Send to: Ace309

-=-=-=-

Ejiro Fasaki vs. "The Franchise" Mak Francis

--> Our super-secret rankings are not to be taken lightly - Ejiro won his Battleground match, and impressed CC in the process. Ejiro's got big things coming in the future, and one very big thing in the present - Mak Francis. Mak lost a hard-fought match against Toxxic at Battleground - no doubt he'll be wanting another shot. Ejiro's got a chance to back up his words on Storm, and Mak's got a chance to get that much closer to another title shot. But only one of them can make good on this opportunity.

Rules: Standard singles match.

Word Count: 5500

Send to: chirs3

-=-=-=-

THE BRAWL-O IN SAO PAULO

Scott Pretzler vs. "Hollywood" Spike Jenkins

--> Hrm... I seem to recall that some bad stuff went down the last time these two met... something along the lines of Pretzler taking Jenkins' Cruiserweight title and booting him out of Revolution Zero at the same time? Jenkins couldn't quite get the job done against Toxxic, but getting his hands on Pretzler may ease that pain a bit.

I'm sorry if it seems like I'm ripping off Mike's "House Rules" series (which I love), but I was just dying to use a lame moniker like "The Brawl-o in Sao Paulo", so we've got something a little crazy tonight. The Pacaembu Stadium has seen its share of crazy soccer fan violence, so it seems wholly appropriate that we give them a night off and let the athletes go nuts.

Rules: For this match, the ring will be moved off of the field. Both men start at the center of the field. From there, it's up to you. No disqualifications, pinfalls count anywhere. Local law enforcement will do their best to keep crazy board-with-nail wielding fans off the field, but you never know... :P

You can stay on the field, go into the bowels of the arena, into the crowd - the sky is the limit.

Seriously, the sky is the limit. I won't tolerate any sky-wrestling, you two.

I'll try to find a layout or some pictures for you guys. Anyone who wants to help gets a boost in the super-secret rankings*.

*this is a lie.

Word Count: 6000

Send to: Chuck Woolery

-=-=-=-

Martial Law (Landon Maddix and Todd Cortez) vs. Arch Griffon and Manson

--> Martial Law has made it very clear that they want another crack at Wild and Dangerous, but if they want another shot at the titles, they're gonna have to earn it. Arch Griffon and Manson have made quite the pair in recent weeks, even managing to score a win over Revolution Zero's Scott Pretzler and JJ Johnson. Surely visions of Tag Titles are dancing in their head as well...

Rules: Standard tag team match... and by standard, I mean "standard, except for the giant crocodile-filled moat surrounding the ring!"

... well, let's just go with a regular tag match for now.

Wouldn't that moat thing be awesome, though?

Word Limit: 5000

Send to: Justice

-=-=-=-

Insane Luchador vs. Lil' Buck

--> See? I learn. Luchador doesn't have an e. Better description to come once I find out who won HC title match on Storm.

Word Limit: 4500

Send to: chirs3

-=-=-=-

Opening Bout

Lord David vs. JJ Johnson

--> Description pending. Sorry.

Word Limit: 4000

Send to: Ace309

-=-=-=-

Opening Promo: Unclaimed.

Edited by chirs3

So we like this five day title reign thing, do we?

*sigh* Off to the super secret booking meetings I go.

Yeah. We hold them.

... okay, I hold them in your honor.

... okay, I went to a strip club.

... okay, I spent the night ogling the ladies in the Victoria's Secret catalog.

... okay, Sears catalog.

Tch. Such blase and obvious replies, and clearly wrong, too. Accusing Tom of indulging latent homosexual tendancies with the Sears catalogue, despite the fact he clearly said "ladies" in the post above Johnny's. You guys are terrible.

He was clearly looking at the children's section.

-Z

Guest Lord David

Erm... guy's... I am NOT going back in time to write a match for the 13th April :P. What's the actual date? Hehe

Guest Lord David

That sounds much more reasonable... here I was thinking I had to build a time machine :P.

Guest Lord David
Lazy n00b

This guy musy know me from elsewhere... how else would he know I'm damned lazy? :P

Delayed until tomorrow, early afternoon, for want of a match and ability on my part to get everything booked and put together.

Finals approach, guys. I'm sorry.