TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
admin

*** Need to get ahold of Dames ***

I am trying to get a hold of dames, as I would like some reimbursement for the server on a monthly basis. If anyone can get a hold of him or has different contact information please let me know. [email protected] and his IM are the only 2 methods I know of. We may need to resort to donations from the boards or site, if I can't get a hold of him soon. As you probably already know. I fronted almost 1,000 dollars to get this new server setup and running, because it'd be a major upgrade and improvement and also took a lot of my time.

Thanks for your time,

Mike TSM Server Admin

I have left him a PM, however if the financial aspects of things don't get straightened out soon, I will have to resort to other aspects of collecting money. Such as requesting donations on the top and main page of the site or placing ads all over the site. I personally am out quite a bit of money, and do not like Dames just being on once in a while...

If anyone has any other ideas, please let me know. Also we can host or do whatever we want with this server, so if anyone has websites or anything hosted, let me know. That will help cover the monthly cost.

Thanks,

Mike - TSM Server Admin

Mike, maybe you could make a post in Site Feedback, saying that the new server is in place and hosting is now available. I'm presuming there are pricing plans available for the hosting?