TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Black Lushus

One and Only Star Wars Geekiness Thread

I saw it last night (not a huge Star Wars fan, but a friend of mine basically dragged me into it,) I didn't like it, though I didn't have high expectations. Suprisingly, I didn't find Ahsoka too annoying.

The baby Hutt and the Transvestite Capote Hutt are a different story altogether though. They grated omn my nerves really badly.

My major dislike was the whole Ziro/Padme part of the story. In the book, Ziro at least is more fleshed out (he appears in the opening chapter). In the movie, though, he's kind of added in as an afterthought, as is Padme. It felt tacked on an useless.

I'm actually thinking that they'll swerve us, and the Padawan (whose name I suddenly can't remember) will be knighted before the end of the series, then be one of the surviors that are out there.

The only sucky thing about there being "survivors" is not seeing them on film. They are really only acknowledged in the Expanded Universe. I can only assume that once Lucas passes, whoever inherits the rights to the franchise will eventually produce a series of films that take place after ROTJ.

The only sucky thing about there being "survivors" is not seeing them on film. They are really only acknowledged in the Expanded Universe. I can only assume that once Lucas passes, whoever inherits the rights to the franchise will eventually produce a series of films that take place after ROTJ.

Question though:

Just how long AFTER RotJ would you set it?

And would you make it live action or animated?

And if animated, would you use characters from the movies?

Just things to wonder.

Ok, just watched this/these.

I liked it. Ahsoka, while having no place being in this shit--is too cute to get mad at. Lots of old-school references if you pay attention, Ventress is a sex machine--and the return of Jar Jar! OMG I've gotta whack right nao~!

Ok, just watched this/these.

I liked it. Ahsoka, while having no place being in this shit--is too cute to get mad at. Lots of old-school references if you pay attention, Ventress is a sex machine--and the return of Jar Jar! OMG I've gotta whack right nao~!

And he helped captured Nute Gunray of all fucking people.

I just recently watched a few episodes from the series and I've enjoyed some and some not so much. I am also wondering what the fate of Ahsoka will be. I know Lucas likes to reference things alot and I know

one Padawan was killed so far and Yoda's speech at the end gives me a hint that when all of the things are said and done - she will be dead.

The Clone Wars series have been very enjoyable IMO, and along with the Spectacular Spider-Man series (hands down the best Spidey cartoon EVER) both are my animated kid-friendly guilty pleasures.

What happened with that live action series they were planning?

Here's your answer

Anyone going to watch the season finale of Clone Wars?

You know, I would think this character would be more intimidating if they had not put that damn hat on him.