TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  

For the love of god push lance storm

Okay, now I'm pissed.  I've seen Lance Storm have to sell and sell for a green ass rookie like Randy Orton, and it makes me sick.  And Orton can't even cut a frickin promo!  He sounds worse than the Rock did when Rocky was the "Blue-Chipper"  and yet he gets pushed like nothing else.  I'm pissed!  Does Vince think that guys like Lance Storm have to pay their dues?  Cause if you asked me these guys have payed their dues by going through tables long before attitude.  WTF?

Guest dreamer420

I love Lance Storm.  He's an unbelievable talent but the WWE just has no idea what to do with him.  Storm needs to play the heel so a program with RVD might be something interesting since they know each other and have had some great matches in ECW.

Guest razazteca

Can't you see Lance Storm is getting a push, the great Canadian is getting, the jobber push.  Very few wrestlers were given this type of push in the past, but it has been very successful, in a WWF logic manner.

Just look at the 2 other times this kind of push was used.  A certain Canadian by the name of Chris Jericho, was given this push a few years ago when he was the Choosen One to make Chyna look good on PPV.  Jericho vs Chyna was the feud that got the female wrestler over, if it was not for Jericho taking the sick bump of, The Pedagree from the top rope, Chyna would not be boxing on Fox against Joey Butafutko.

The most recent push of this kind has been the Kurt Angle vs Edge.  Where as Angle was the Choosen One to get Edge over in the singles push #189347 for the Canadian.  Edge was given singles titles in the past but the sheer honor of the belts did not get him over, so The Olympic Hero was choosen to work with Edge and look at the results....Edge will probably still have his hair.

So have no fear Lance Storm is the Choosen One, and he will be elevated above low card jobber status very soon.