TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
kkktookmybabyaway

When did these hippie ads start appearing?

Trying to make a profit off the backs of your posters -- Dames and company ought to be ashamed...

- TSM admin

We are simply testing this method to try to help cover the server cost rather than asking for donations. :)

I don't mind them, at least they're on the bottom of the page.

And most of them seem to be surveys. At least it's not 'WANT A BIGGER DICK~!? CLICK HERE!!"

We are testing them, to see if they are profitable, because the server cost are needing additional funding.

You probably want to get rid of the "click away on them" part. Google will give you a warning, and possible cut you off from the program entirely for it.

I'm clicking them whenever I get the chance.

For the record, I made this thread in jest -- whatever you guys have to do to pay the bills is fine with me.

However, there's no way I'm supporting the commie ads I've noticed so far -- "Help us save the planet"? No click from me...

You aren't supportin it because it makes money, thus feeds into the capitalist nature of this country which your hippie ass is against.

You fucking hippie.

I don't see the problem with those ads. I never noticed them before this thread. They're acceptable, unlike popups.

Yes, everything is ok; NO Google ads are NOT SPYWARE or ADWARE. You have nothing to worry about. The more you click the more we make, and this all goes towards funding the server and keeping things running smoothly.

This is an alternative to asking for donations.

We are still testing over the next week if advertising can even make enough money to be worth keeping it.

Wow. I actually posted something important enough to be pinned, aside from my hippie football contest. And WTF is up with hacking into my post -- where are we in, Nazi Germany?! :angry:

If you guys need some donations, I'll pony up. I guess this means Dames isn't reaching his sales quota goals or something...

Not making you pay, but ask for donations to keep the site ad free.

Guest Agent of Oblivion

Whoa, I just noticed them. That's a fuckin' trip.

Yes, everything is ok; NO Google ads are NOT SPYWARE or ADWARE. You have nothing to worry about. The more you click the more we make, and this all goes towards funding the server and keeping things running smoothly.

This is an alternative to asking for donations.

We are still testing over the next week if advertising can even make enough money to be worth keeping it.

Well then let's all click ads with the same fervor and dedication that we F5 threads recently started by CronoT, because if I'm ever told I have to pay for this place, I'm leaving.

Well then let's all click ads with the same fervor and dedication that we F5 threads recently started by CronoT

If that were the case, we'd be getting a cut of the action to be sure. Er, I mean the posters which perform that unfunny gimmick.

Because if I'm ever told I have to pay for this place, I'm leaving.

Then go get a job, hippie...

"Hippie" really needs to be used less. Whoever does that stuff with peoples' names needs to make "hippie" turn into "My pea-brain can't come up with more than one reactionary word to describe things I dislike" when typed into a post.

Kotz, I just don't think I can see KKK without him uttering hippie constantly...it's like Jericho calling people Ass Clowns, it has to happen...