TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
kkktookmybabyaway

When did these hippie ads start appearing?

"wonderful" really needs to be used less. Whoever does that stuff with peoples' names needs to make "wonderful" turn into "My pea-brain can't come up with more than one reactionary word to describe things I dislike" when typed into a post.

Wonderful?

Guest news_gimmick

I've actually found a couple of the links useful. Keep them, I say.

I'm not bothered by it, I just noticed it and thought it was weird. Certainly there must have been some sort of thought process which led to that decision.

Guest CronoT
Hey, why can't people who aren't logged in see the LSD folder?

Maybe because it's a folder with mature content? :bonk:

As for the ads: Eh....

THE LSD folder has been set to members only, because that section causes the site to be black listed by search engines because we "have content for 21+ audiences" so by making it members only, causes search engine bots which browse the site randomly NOT to see that section or the “bad” words from there.

The Google ads are ONLY a test right now, however could remain permanent, but currently we have only raised a few dollars, which is not worth it. We ONLY get paid when they are clicked on and having them at the bottom of the forums. We would NOT have any Ads if we had enough generous donors to the site…

OK, I understand. I mean, I had figured that was the reason, but people still swear and lot and make sexual references in other folders. So I wasn't sure. But yeah, if this site is going "legit", it's better to keep the sex folder a secret.

But yeah, if this site is going "legit", it's better to keep the sex folder a secret.

People are going to have to find out about the sex folder sooner or later in life. We need to find a mature way to teach people about the sex folder. I don't want them learning about the sex folder on the playground.

THE LSD folder has been set to members only, because that section causes the site to be black listed by search engines because we "have content for 21+ audiences" so by making it members only, causes search engine bots which browse the site randomly NOT to see that section or the “bad” words from there.

The Google ads are ONLY a test right now, however could remain permanent, but currently we have only raised a few dollars, which is not worth it. We ONLY get paid when they are clicked on and having them at the bottom of the forums. We would NOT have any Ads if we had enough generous donors to the site…

It's not really blacklisted.

Just harder to show up with SafeSearch for like Google on.

Guest CronoT
But yeah, if this site is going "legit", it's better to keep the sex folder a secret.

People are going to have to find out about the sex folder sooner or later in life. We need to find a mature way to teach people about the sex folder. I don't want them learning about the sex folder on the playground.

We should do it the old-fashoined way. Hand them a copy of The Starr Report.

Who better to teach our youth than the President?

Guest CronoT
Shutup Crono. Noone cares what you think.

It's called humor, VX. It's also called satire, too.

Guest Vitamin X
Shutup Crono. Noone cares what you think.

It's called humor, VX. It's also called satire, too.

Regardless of what you may call it, noone still cares nor finds it funny. So shut the fuck up already.