TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Ace309

SWF SMARKDOWN CARD for May 9th, 2005!

The Smartmarks Wrestling Federation presents...

SWF SMARKDOWN, MAY 9th, 2005, LIVE FROM THE ESTADIO NACIONAL IN SANTIAGO, CHILE!

(8:00 PM EST; 5:00 PM PST. Check local listings.)

Next stop on the SWF's International Tour o' Terror - CHILE!

And next week, AUSTRALIA~!

Send everything (booking requests, promos, chili recipes, etc.) to Chuck Woolery.

Main Event – TRIOS LOCOS~!

Ejiro Fasaki, Arch Griffon and Manson vs. Revolution Zero (“The Critic” Scott Pretzler and JJ Johnson) and “The Dean of Professional Wrestling” Jay Hawke ©

~ Ejiro Fasaki is lying in wait for a shot at Toxxic, who wasn’t able to make it for this leg of the tour due to previous contractual obligations. (Yes, that’ll do.) In the meantime, Pretzler and Johnson, Toxxic’s two henchmen and two of the top wrestlers in the SWF, will team up with fellow general bastard Jay Hawke to try to take Fasaki out. Preferably using armbars. Meanwhile, Arch Griffon and Manson continue watching their stock rise, and after defeating Martial Law on the last show, are clearly in line for a shot at the Tag Team Championships. Johnson and Pretzler, of course, want a shot as well. Lots of scores may be settled here. Then again, maybe it’ll just be a romp.

Rules: Standard. No way I’m making you guys learn lucha rules. Oh, and this is Smarkdown. Use the tag ropes, but not to choke someone.

Word Limit: 6500

Send To: Chuck Woolery

Sub-Main Event – Battleground Rematch!

“Hollywood” Spike Jenkins vs. ???

~ These two know who they are, but were robbed of a chance at fighting it out on pay-per-view by a loss of the satellite feed. (Yes, that’ll do.) Tonight, they’ll get another chance to put on a show, this time in a situation controlled by Tom Flesher, who’s pleased as hell to get to sponsor this one. Between Spike’s shoteis and QMM’s … offense, expect multiple shattered orbital bones.

Rules: Standard.

Word Limit: 5000

Send To: chirs3

Brotherly Love?

Lil’ Buck vs. “The Franchise” Mak Francis

~ With Francis coming off a difficult loss on pay-per-view, he may need a few weeks to find himself.

Buck doesn’t give a damn.

Alright, folks, let’s get violent.

Rules: Standard

Word Limit: 5000

Send To: Justice

Cruiserweight Rules Non-Title Match

Wildchild © vs. Landon “La Cucaracha” Maddix

~ There’s certainly no love lost between Landon Maddix and Wildchild’s partner, Johnny Dangerous. Landon, one of the top prospects in the SWF today, presents an ideal challenge to keep the Cruiserweight Champion on his toes and put on a show for the Santiago crowd!

Rules: Standard, with cruiserweight addenda – the count on the outside is 20, not 10, and throwing an opponent over the top rope is grounds for immediate disqualification.

Word Limit: 4500

Send To: chirs3

Opening Spot-O-Rama

“Maniac” Bryan Rodgers vs. Martin “Big Country” Hunt

~ Martin Hunt, by virtue of being somebody’s cousin (possibly several somebodies), is accompanying the SWF on its world tour. Bryan Rodgers has been working through the developmental system for quite a while, and hopefully he can pop the crowd.

Rules: Standard. Hmm… on the one hand, this is Smarkdown, where everything is extra strict. On the other, Rodgers is a rookie deathmatch aficionado and all that entails.

Eh, show us what you got. NO RULES!

Word Limit: 3000

Send To: Chuck Woolery

Edited by Ace309

Guest Goodear

You're VERY tall... or short. I don't remember. But YOU'RE ON THE TAG TEAM ROLLLLLLLLLO! Ergo you can be all cool and junk and be the young gun punks against the more established Rev 0 + Hawky as I work the HOT TAG magic. Go me.

Awesome card. Also, how the hell did I get into the main event?

You beat Martial Law.

They DO have cred, y'know.

Plus, it would have been kind of lame for them to lose to you guys and then go into the main.

Guest Goodear

I'm actually kind of shocked you didn't jam Wild & Dangerous in for OMG DRAMA between the mutual hate between the teams as well as the first Ejiro as Face interaction with Wildchild and Johnny. But I like the underdog mentality we are going to have coming into this one just so Manson can blow snot rockets on Jay and he can act all offended.

If my partners in the main event have any ideas on how to structure things for this one, we'll need to get together via PM or AIM ASAP.

Tut tut, I distinctly told Raynor - Toxxic wasn't on Lockdown and won't be on Smarkdown due to his delicate British constitution not holding up to Mexican chilli.

REV-0!! GO TEAM!!

*boots everyone else out of the main event and bars the door behind them*

Yeah, I'm back.

Attention Spike and QMM: Please send your match to chirs3 instead of Ace309, as some cad assigned me to mark, apparently forgetting that I have an exam on Monday afternoon.

The person responsible will no doubt be very embarrassed due to the inconvenience he has caused.