TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Vern Gagne

Outlandish Things you'll probably never see

Did Rock throw Austin over the bridge?  I thought Austin threw the title belt, and that was it.  I remember that part clearly, at least.  I know there was also a fight with Austin and Angle on a bridge...

Also, Paul Bearer didn't die in storyline terms, somehow surviving with "severe internal injuries".

Yeah Angle was going to throw Austin off the bridge. When he said he would do it, Austin I think was blindfolded and he acted as if he threw him and Austin got scared. Angle ripped the blindfold off and Austin was in a tiny bath

Ya he pushed him into a kiddie pool.

I never understood, how Austin could think he got threw off a bridge, when he simply sat down in a pool of water.

I wonder if they use the same bridge everytime? I'd like to see another bridge angle in the near future, just as a running gag.

well that was in treturn for austin thorwing the gold medals off a bridge the week before. man they sure do use bridges alot with austin

Guest BDC

I wouldn't ever expect to see Kevin Nash drop a World Title to a fingerp...

Okay, gag is dead.

Okay, gag is dead.

No kidding.

and I have said it for 6 years, the fingerpoke did not kill wcw. OK? It was part of an angle that resulted in Nash turning heel again. Giving Nash the book shortly thereafter certainly had a more distastorus result then the nWo reunion.

and I have said it for 6 years, the fingerpoke did not kill wcw. OK? It was part of an angle that resulted in Nash turning heel again.  Giving Nash the book shortly thereafter certainly had  a more distastorus result then the nWo reunion.

That stupid angle killed WCW in Georgia. They had 40,000 fans that night in the Georgia Dome, and when they returned a few months later, they barely got a quarter of that. That angle did major damage to WCW, without a doubt.

And Nash had been given the book back in early November of 1998.

Guest BDC

Okay, gag is dead.

No kidding.

and I have said it for 6 years, the fingerpoke did not kill wcw. OK? It was part of an angle that resulted in Nash turning heel again. Giving Nash the book shortly thereafter certainly had a more distastorus result then the nWo reunion.

Oh, it just pissed me off. The whole thing came through the screen as the two of them stroking their egos.

Your right, I'll eat my own poop if Trips doesn't win the title this year.

Too late. NYR!

Guest Stunt Granny

Well, I think giving away and mocking Raw's historic main event that night while they dicked around with the fingerpoke ending matches DID hurt WCW very much.

Well, we've seen Undertaker buried alive three times, with the other possibilities being Mankind, Austin, or Vince buried alive... therefore killed. So, we always have that, although I don't think any announcers ever used the word 'kill'.

Also, there was the time Hogan pushed the Giant off the roof of the arena at Havoc 95, but Giant returned later.

Well, technically, Mankind did get buried once on Smackdown! thanks to Triple H.

I love shoot comments that aren't sup- oh wait, that's someone elses joke.

Whose? I heard it on quite a few sites but they always say it's from another recapper

Guest cosbywasmurdered

it's all about sting getting set on fire and then doing a header of the turnertron

Too late. NYR!

damnit. that was my safety net.

Ok I'll eat the poop, if he doesn't win it back by Survivor Series.

Well, we've seen Undertaker buried alive three times, with the other possibilities being Mankind, Austin, or Vince buried alive... therefore killed. So, we always have that, although I don't think any announcers ever used the word 'kill'.

Also, there was the time Hogan pushed the Giant off the roof of the arena at Havoc 95, but Giant returned later.

Well, technically, Mankind did get buried once on Smackdown! thanks to Triple H.

I love shoot comments that aren't sup- oh wait, that's someone elses joke.

Whose? I heard it on quite a few sites but they always say it's from another recapper

It's the one who's name cannot be mentioned on the Smart Marks... :ph34r:

Guest Dale Earnhardt

1. Vince McMahon and Eric Bischoff sharing a passionate kiss on RAW.

2. Triple H going more than 6 months without the World Title.

3. Paul London as WWE Champion.

4. Rob Feinstein as RAW General Manager

5. Big Show as WWE Cruiserweight Champion.

6. Sylvain Grenier dating a woman.

7. Hulk Hogan jobbing to up and coming talent.

8. Jerry Lawler not being a kissup and pervert

9. JR going a full broadcast without saying "BAH GAWD"

10. Maria not screwing up.

11. Owen Hart on SmackDown.

12. Jeff Jarrett dropping the title to a non-AJ Styles person.

13. The Hurricane winning a match.

14. SmackDown getting another high rating.

15. Heidenreich having a good match.

16. WCW RAW

17. WCW SmackDown

18. Paul Heyman as head writer.

19. Val Venis going over.

20. Lita cut a good promo.

Too late. NYR!

damnit. that was my safety net.

Ok I'll eat the poop, if he doesn't win it back by Survivor Series.

Triple H was horifically injured today whilst mowing his lawn, his right quadricep was sucked into the machine and torn clean away from his leg. Doctor Andrew Youngblood estimates Mr Levesque will be out of action until January 2050 when he is expected to come back for a brief run winning the title another 7 times and raping Ric Flair's corpse. Consequentially TSM poster CarnivalizComing will have to eat his own poop

:( does it have to be on video?

How about Nailz finally gets paroled from Prison and makes his return tot he WWE. Upon his return, he is shocked to learn that he is no longer able to extract revenge against the Bossman due to Bossman's untimely passing. Later it is revelaed that all the time speant in the slammer left Nailz fantastically queer and he is now in fact in love with Kurt Angle, and the two will wed on Smackdown.