TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
TNABaddboi

DUSTY'S GONE!!!!

People just need to stop hating on Jarrett. If it wasn't for him they wouldn't have a job in TNA.

I agree he should drop the title. But not to Styles...that means you just wasted a year of Jarrett being champion, to put it on Styles on a rushed PPV. Do they not understand pay-offs?

Sounds good. The less input that Jeff Jarrett has, the better.

And what the fuck is up with thinking that Styles can't be a long-term champion???

And what the fuck is up with thinking that Styles can't be a long-term champion???

Jeff wants only one long term champion; himself.

He doesn't want to put AJ over for the belt, and is doing so very reluctantly. Neither he or Jerry Jarrett want him to drop the belt, and they're both trying to find a way to get full control back so Jeff doesn't have to lose the belt at all. That's why they're arguing for Monty to be the one Jeff should lose to, because the time it'll need to be bult up might give them the time to wrest control of TNA, and so the job can then get cancelled.

Jeff wants only one long term champion; himself.

He doesn't want to put AJ over for the belt, and is doing so very reluctantly. Neither he or Jerry Jarrett want him to drop the belt, and they're both trying to find a way to get full control back so Jeff doesn't have to lose the belt at all.

Well, yeah. That's kinda how its ALWAYS been.

AJ has been playing Sting to Jeff's Hulk Hogan the whole time.

AJ has been playing Sting to Jeff's Hulk Hogan the whole time.

And i love every second of it.

To say that Jeff NEVER will drop the belt is ignorant. So he's saying he wants to lose to Monty just so they get off his back, then he'll change his mind and try to keep the belt forever. Thats just blind jarrett hate.

Now if jeff won't lose to AJ cuz it's bad business...I agree.

But if Jeff won't lose to AJ cuz he doesn't want to put him over at all....I disagree.

But nobody knows for sure why.

Is anyone else bored with the Jarrett mark yet ?

On the other hand you have the blind Jarrett hater, who can't back up his arguements.

I can admit i am biased for Jarrett, but i also can admit when i'm wrong.

You instantly hate anyone who doesn't share your opinion, yet you banned MikeSC for the same thing.

Now back on Topic.

Like I said Jarrett need to drop the belt badly, but Monty is the move they need to make.

I'm not with whoever thinks AJ can't be a long term champion. I think he would be a fine champion. Just not now...he could win it from brown, cuz the last thing TNA needs, is Jarrett right back in the hunt for it after he loses it.

On the other hand you have the blind Jarrett hater, who can't back up his arguements.

You instantly hate anyone who doesn't share your opinion, yet you banned MikeSC for the same thing.

Now back on Topic.

Like I said Jarrett need to drop the belt badly, but Monty is the move they need to make.

I'm not with whoever thinks AJ can't be a long term champion. I think he would be a fine champion. Just not now...he could win it from brown, cuz the last thing TNA needs, is Jarrett right back in the hunt for it after he loses it.

That's good one. Seriously. I'm busting a gut.

Stop. My sides can't take anymore.

You instantly hate anyone who doesn't share your opinion.

Not even close. I disagree with numerous posters, but I don't hate any of them. Life's too short.

yet you banned MikeSC for the same thing.

Do you even know what you're talking about here ? Check out Site Feedback for why Mike got banned.

AJ would mike a fine long term champion, because the live crowds to TNA's free tapings and PPV's go nuts for him time after time, and his match quality, and quality PPV matches in general, are what get the bulk of the buys for their PPV's, which TNA's own research has shown.

And the last thing TNA needs surely is Jeff being right back in the title hunt. For obvious reasons, I don't see that ever happening.

Guest TDinDC1112

Do it God....

Yes

Do it God....

Yes

I dont think its right to even contemplate it just because hes a JJ mark.

I dont like JJ. But I agree with him that its pointless going to AJ when it should go to Brown (or Raven, forget Matt, he shouldnt get a free shot as soon as he comes in). If thats the case it is.

Do it God....

Yes

I dont think its right to even contemplate it just because hes a JJ mark.

I dont like JJ. But I agree with him that its pointless going to AJ when it should go to Brown (or Raven, forget Matt, he shouldnt get a free shot as soon as he comes in). If thats the case it is.

Raven hasn't done anything in the past 6 months to warrant getting a title shot.

AJ would mike a fine long term champion, because the live crowds to TNA's free tapings and PPV's go nuts for him time after time, and his match quality, and quality PPV matches in general, are what get the bulk of the buys for their PPV's, which TNA's own research has shown.

And the last thing TNA needs surely is Jeff being right back in the title hunt. For obvious reasons, I don't see that ever happening.

AJ is so over with that crowd, he doesn't need the belt right now. It's best served for Monty. Then AJ can have it, and get some good World Title matches with Daniels and others.

And if JJ drops the belt and wins it right back, or even gets it back within the year....even as a Jarrett mark...I will agree with everyone else that Jarrett is a glory hog and a cancer for TNA.

The problem with Monty being the one to beat Jarrett is that it will require them to build to a Monty turn and then build up the title chase. That means at least 3 or 4 months of Jarrett still being the champion, and he needs to lose the belt long before then.

Of course, that's exactly why Jeff and Jerry want Monty to be scheduled to be the one to beat Jeff, because it gives them breathing room to regain full control of TNA, at which point the title change will mysteriously be nixed.

I think Monty can win this #1 contender thing at the PPV, then Jarrett instantly turn on him. ala Randy and trips.

The slow burn started win Monty turned and kept telling Jeff "he owes him one" So I think 1 month of full on face Monty vs Jarrett is enough to get the fans back on Monty's side. Which they pretty much are already.

Nice idea in theory, but given who is on the booking committee, and the mandatory input from the Jarrett's, they'll go with a building to the turn for a month or two, and then build up to the title match for another month or two.

I agree that even 2 months more is too long for Jarrett to have the title. So if they did want to build it for that long, it would suck.

At the next PPV. Slammiversary, Jarrett has to drop the title, hopefully to Monty. But i would accept a Styles rematch in which he goes over clean.

I just think Styles is a bad idea at this PPV, since they've had zero interaction in the weeks prior to this match. Very bad build.

If they didn't want to put the belt on AJ, then the video was bad idea. It was so good that they really have to put the belt on him now, or the emotion over the video will be wasted, and you can't recreate the emotion genereated from the first time you see a video like that for someone.

It was a good video, no doubt. But a good video is not a reason to put a belt on someone.

But still, this can't even be considered a feud. So where is the pay-off? If AJ gets the belt tonight i will assume that TNA is just cutting it's loses with the Jarrett title reign. That wastes a year of possible build up so randomly put it on Styles. You might as well make something out of this.

Putting the belt on AJ is the most anti-climatic thing TNA could do.

The video was so good that it built up AJ in such a manner that not giving him the belt now will be a huge letdown. If AJ does get the belt tonight, and he should, then chances are he'll keep feuding with Jarrett. With or without the belt, Jeff isn't leaving the main event scene.

It would make the last year of Jarrett having the title a waste.

AJ would be a good champion, but i think it's not the right time for this. If they consider this a feud. It's just as poorly booked as bossman vs big show.

If they hold off just one more month for Monty....there would at least be a build and a well known history between the 2. They aren't even playing up the fact AJ beat JJ once already for the title. They aren't playing up their history and there hasn't been any interaction between them. It would just be horribly random for AJ to win tonight.

Now if they waited another month and put it AJ it would be ok, cuz at least that would allow time for them to build up this match to have some pay-off. Not as much of one as putting the title on Brown would have though.

It would make the last year of Jarrett having the title a waste.

AJ would be a good champion, but i think it's not the right time for this. If they consider this a feud. It's just as poorly booked as bossman vs big show.

If they hold off just one more month for Monty....there would at least be a build and a well known history between the 2. They aren't even playing up the fact AJ beat JJ once already for the title. They aren't playing up their history and there hasn't been any interaction between them. It would just be horribly random for AJ to win tonight.

Now if they waited another month and put it AJ it would be ok, cuz at least that would allow time for them to build up this match to have some pay-off. Not as much of one as putting the title on Brown would have though.

Exactly, TNA just flushed 11 months down the toilet. Monty should have won the guantlet and JJ retained. Then Monty rips off a promo attacking JJ and admitting that he made a mistake trusting him. This all after he pounced JJ in a tag match since JJ was going to take him out (Monty and JJ vs whoever).

But I must admit, Styles-Abyss have history together and a good chemistry . . .