TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest NotmyFault575

Marty Jennetty

Guest NotmyFault575

I while ago, I read on Backstagewrestling.com, that Marty Jennetty has signed a deal to return to WWE. If that is true, where has he been, and when will he return? Any help would be apriciated.

I dont know if other wrestlers do that, but you have to admire the guy for it. He could say "Hey Im in WWE now, I dont have time for little promotions like you", but he wants to fulfill his indy obligations, and thats cool of him.

Guest NotmyFault575

He seems like a very reliable person. I highly respect him for fulfilling his Indy dates. I can't wait to see him return though.

I don't think getting injured should be a major concern with Jannetty. He seems to be a very reliable worker, and rarely has problems with those types of things.

yea but the longer he is away from WWE, the harder it will be to sell him to the fans again. If he could have started right away, maybe The Rockers could be tearing up the tag scene again (cmon rosey and hurricane get wwe tag title regins but the rockers never did ? blasphamy) or maybe even feuded with each other again as many here speculated.

Come to think of it, Jannetty could be an excellent asset to the Smackdown cruiser division.

True, but screw that idea. If he did that, we wouldn't ever hardly see the guy. I want him working with HBK, and maybe even with Angle again. There are plenty of great guys he could get in there and have a great match with.

Guest NotmyFault575

I was so amazed when Jennetty versed Kurt angle on Smackdown. Those two had an awsome match. I can't wait untill he comes back. HBK vs. Marty Jennetty would make a very good match, I would love to see it!

From what I heard Janetty got a contract to work backstage and train new talent. I.e. that he wasnt going to come back as a on screen wrestler or personality. That its a backstage job he signed to do.

Thats pretty sweet that he was suicidal probably like a year ago and now he's working for the WWE out of the blue. Great turn around.

Reminds me of Lawler.

Backstage job? Doesn't make any sense. I mean he got signed right after his tag match with Michaels and then the match with Angle, so it's implied that he was hired to wrestle again. I recall hearing he was probably going to reteam with Michaels, but that hasn't happened yet.

Backstage job? Doesn't make any sense. I mean he got signed right after his tag match with Michaels and then the match with Angle, so it's implied that he was hired to wrestle again. I recall hearing he was probably going to reteam with Michaels, but that hasn't happened yet.

I am admin for this swedish wrestling forum and one of the poster there had a link to a announcment that said that he was hired to work with the youngsters:

The veteran Marty Jannetty has mainly been hired by WWE to work with some of the younger talent in the company.

It came from http://www.twnpnews.com/messages2/12886.shtml Im not familiar with that site so I dont know how reliable they are.

It was said right after the Rockers match that he would be teaming again with Michaels at house shows following Mania.

I agree, start with an exibition match: HBK - Jannetty. Then they finally win the tag straps (vs Hassan & Davari). Few month reign, then Angle gets involved and turns Marty on Shawn. This means though that Angle would have to go to RAW, but I think HBK should go to SD! Who could HBK-Marty win the tag straps from on SD! Angle would have to miss about 4 months to let HBK-Marty win and defend the WWE Tag Team Titles.