TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Ace309

SWF Smarkdown Card, 5-23-05!

The Smartmarks Wrestling Federation presents...

SWF SMARKDOWN, MONDAY, MAY 23RD, 2005, LIVE FROM THE JAKARTA COLISEUM IN JAKARTA, INDONESIA

(8:00 PM EST, 5:00 PM PST; check local listings)

It's live, it's Indonesia, it's not as good as Mike Van Siclen's STORM but it's close because tonight it's Mike Van Siclen's SMARKDOWN!

(Send everything to Chuck Woolery)

MAIN EVENT

SWF INTERNATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP

Jay Hawke (SWF International Champion) v. Arch Griffon

-> Hawke has managed to make his International Championship reign respectable, and he's puled off some impressive matches since gaining the belt, including an awesome victory in Russell Crowe's Favorite Match. Tonight, however, his gold is on the line for the second time, this time against a man hungry for all the gold he can get, Arch Griffon.

Rules: Standard singles.

Word Limit: 6000

Marker: Chuck Woolery

TAG TEAM MATCH

Ejiro Fasaki (SWF World Heavyweight Champion) and "Urban Legend" Todd Cortez v. Lil' Buck and Johnny Dangerous

-> One of the four men here will get some very good news by the end of the night. Another will receive some very bad news. Three of them are in the hunt for the World Heavyweight Championship; one of them already has it. There are hundreds of wins and scant few losses between these four men, and the talent level packing the ring is off the chains. Let's get it on!

Rules: Standard tag rules.

Word Limit: 5500

Marker: Justice

SINGLES MATCH

Danny Williams v. "The Franchise" Mak Francis

-> Danny Williams' impressive return two weeks ago turned a lot of heads. This week, against old foe Mak Francis, necks will snap from heads turning so quickly.

Rules: Standard.

Word Limit: 5250

Marker: Ace309

SWF CRUISERWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP

Insane Luchadore (SWF Cruiserweight Champion) v. "The Critic" Scott Pretzler

-> It was only two shows ago that Wildchild refused to grant Scott Pretzler a rematch for the Cruiserweight championship. As revenge, Pretzler made sure that Wildchild lost the Cruiserweight championship, and now the belt is on an old new face: The Insane Luchadore. Tonight, Pretzler gets his rematch, and although Wildchild is not directly involved in the match now... he probably will be soon enough.

Rules: Standard cruiser rules. 20 count on the outside, everything else is spiff.

Word Limit: 5000

Marker: Chuck Woolery

SINGLES MATCH

"The Maniac" Bryan Rodgers v. Manson

-> Rodgers has been proving his mettle lately, and tonight against always-hardcore possible tag champion Manson, he tries to prove it... again. Yeah, I'm not too excited either, but a win will look damn good.

Rules: Standard

Word Limit: 4000

Marker: 5_Moves_OF_DOOM

HARDCORE MATCH

Toxxic v. "Hollywood" Spike Jenkins

-> Smarkdown's first hardcore match since the end of 2004 will be HUGE, with former World champion Toxxic looking to take out some of his aggressions on former friend and current hatemonger Spike Jenkins. Will Toxxic emerge victorious, or will Jenkins send him on a losing streak?

Rules: None.

Word Limit: 5500

Marker: 5_Moves_Of_DOOM

Opening Promo: Taken.

Edited by Chuck Woolery

So let me get this straight:

Mak Francis pins the International Champion, gets put into a grudge match.

Arch Griffon loses one title match and gets awarded with another.

I love SWF booking! :lol:

Seriously, a great looking card.

I recognise that it's nearly show time, but has anyone told the booking committee that Manson and Griffon didn't win TLC?

I thought not. You just do this by a lottery, don't you?

If I don't have the tag match by 12:30 AM EST, the show's going to be up tomorrow afternoon at around 3:00. People involved in high-word-limit matches will be PM'ed; everyone else's word limit will be lowered to compensate.

If I don't have the tag match by 12:30 AM EST, the show's going to be up tomorrow afternoon at around 3:00. People involved in high-word-limit matches will be PM'ed; everyone else's word limit will be lowered to compensate.

Again?

I understand he's had computer problems, but can we stop making Justice a marker until they get taken care of? :lol:

Just kidding.

And I told Johnny to send in ours at like four, my time, after he asked if I wanted to stretch it out, so, blorkington.

I don't know what blorkington means, so I'll simply respond with "SAME TO YOU!"

I understand he's had computer problems, but can we stop making Justice a marker until they get taken care of? :lol:

Just kidding.

I agree, but I'm not kidding.

If he's having computer problems, why is he still marking matches? It's three shows in a row now held up and I'm not blaming Justice. But as long as he's marking and he has computer problems, he instantly becomes scapegoat, which isn't fair on him. Unless he said he was okay for the show, it seems a pretty stupid decision to have him marking.

Just been talking to Mike. I think Judge might be taken off the marker's panel, at least for now or until his computer is DEFINITELY fixed.