TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Giuseppe Zangara

Comments which don't warrant a thread.

Of the 58 people on my AIM buddylist, only two of them—for now, I guess—are using a Star Wars-related away message. One of them is a guy I know in real life but haven't spoken to in nearly a year; the other is Kotzenjunge.

I had a really horrible DXM trip not too long ago that made me swear off the stuff for a while. It kept making me go back to the worst experiences of my life and relive them again and again. For you HP fans, it made me a appreciate the concept of a Dementor attack much more.

I was also watching Boyz N the Hood at the time, and when they shot Ricky and brought him back home and put him on the couch with the baby screaming and everything, it was like it was happening to me. That was kind of a powerful scene anyway, and experienceing it firsthand only fucked me up more.

Guest T®ITEC

Inc., I want to bite down into your shoulder and eat a chunk of your flesh.

How long do you figure that'd take? Let me sign on...

...unless you didn't mean right now. In fact, I'm signing off AIM. Maybe give gmail another try tomorrow. If it's still being a bitch, shoot me a PM.

Apparently, I am mentioned in three different threads over at J*Wing, a place I did not know existed until a few minutes ago.

Apparently you havent gotten the 702 pms about it like I have.

I looked it over, it looks exactly like this board. For a second I thought it was TSM.

I got curious and googled "j*wing" to see what you were talking about. wow. I glanced through the members list and it so very TSM-lite. I don't quite get it's existence but sure... why not?

Apparently, I am mentioned in three different threads over at J*Wing, a place I did not know existed until a few minutes ago.

Apparently you havent gotten the 702 pms about it like I have.

I looked it over, it looks exactly like this board. For a second I thought it was TSM.

Well, it turns out to be four threads, but one of them has something like 800 posts, so whatever.

And, judging from my vanity search, my lack of invites is due to not being liked by some of the people over there, like Frigid Soul and Vyce. And IDRM should stop talking to Kotz and Agent, according to Frigid Soul. And Vyce.

Christ, Vyce is such a fucking baby. J*Wing did a good job bringing him over there.

The ironic thing is, I actually don't have a problem with you.