TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Giuseppe Zangara

Comments which don't warrant a thread.

My car is practically buried in snow right now. Every time the plow has come by in the past few days, I've been at home, but the spots around mine have been empty, so it's got piles about a foot high on either side. Not to mention however much snow is piled up behind it. Looking at it through the window right now, I can barely see the front wheel.

I went to my college's winter ball yesterday and impressed everybody with my dancing skills. I have another party to go to tommorow, but the downside is that my left foot is now in a mind numbing degree of pain. No more wild hip thrusting and crazy foot patterns for me.

I think the injury itself was inccured when I collided with another boy whilst moshing.

"Okay man, I'll buy Blue WKD for you, but the people at the bar might think I'm buying for an underage girl, so don't be suprised if I don't come back" - Some Scottish dude.

I went to my college's winter ball yesterday and impressed everybody with my dancing skills. I have another party to go to tommorow, but the downside is that my left foot is now in a mind numbing degree of pain. No more wild hip thrusting and crazy foot patterns for me.

I think the injury itself was inccured when I collided with another boy whilst moshing.

"Okay man, I'll buy Blue WKD for you, but the people at the bar might think I'm buying for an underage girl, so don't be suprised if I don't come back" - Some Scottish dude.

I thought only gay guys could dance? I need youtube video of claimed fame.

Know what's really funny? facebook groups with the intention of being gigantic that amount to no members. I wanted to see if there was a group for Darko Milicic's "I will also fuck his daughter" rant, and along the way came across "1,000,000 Grizzlies fans", a group that falls short of its goal by 999,993 people.

My new upstairs neighbors have a loud party every night of the week. They're having one right now. It seems to be 80s themed. It sounds like this: stompstompstomphahahaomigodcrashflockofseagulls

Every night of the week.

My car is practically buried in snow right now. Every time the plow has come by in the past few days, I've been at home, but the spots around mine have been empty, so it's got piles about a foot high on either side. Not to mention however much snow is piled up behind it. Looking at it through the window right now, I can barely see the front wheel.

I read this as "My cat is buried in snow"

Man, after waking up at about 4:30 (it's now quarter to 6, local time), I took 8 Tylenol PMs and washed them down with vodka.

That's supposed to kill you, I know... but I gotta get some sleep. It's ok, I've done thousands of things which have the potential to kill you before, and I'm still here. But if I never show up again, you know what happened.

Guest Tzar Lysergic
My new upstairs neighbors have a loud party every night of the week. They're having one right now. It seems to be 80s themed. It sounds like this: stompstompstomphahahaomigodcrashflockofseagulls

Every night of the week.

I lived underneath some rugby people and above some Dance Dance Revolution dweebs. Loudest apartment building ever.

Man, after waking up at about 4:30 (it's now quarter to 6, local time), I took 8 Tylenol PMs and washed them down with vodka.

That's supposed to kill you, I know... but I gotta get some sleep. It's ok, I've done thousands of things which have the potential to kill you before, and I'm still here. But if I never show up again, you know what happened.

Old wive's tale. I've been having a beer and four Advil after anything strenous for as long as I can remember.

Guest My Pal, the Tortoise

I need a new name. I love my Fellers, but th cutoff makes it "My Pal, the Tort," and I don't think Slayer and King Kamala Classic have a legal concept for a friend!

I had dream last night in which I was involved in a threesome with two girls who were not quite barely legal. It wasn't really a sex dream, because I was paranoid about getting caught for the entirety. What's going on in my head? Should I just go ahead and turn myself in to Chris Hanson?