TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Giuseppe Zangara

Comments which don't warrant a thread.

His credit sucked because of identity theft. If he had used freecreditreport.com, none of this would have happened.

His credit being bad prevents him from having a good job?!!!?!?!?!?

Those !!!! are aimed at the ad people not you mister Dandy

I need to slow down on my extra curricular activities. A few nights ago I spent an evening with a liter of Captain Morgan and this girl Gillian. Well her and I fucked around before she decided in a drunken haze that I had to drive her to her mom's house so she could pack her shit up and move into her aunt's. While there I laid on her bed in nearly a blackened out state but I remember her calling me her "sleeping beauty" and running her hand along the crotch area of my jeans. Before we could fuck her aunt showed up and I left...when I got home it was 9:45am and I proceeded to fall asleep in the middle of jerking off cause I had blue balls y'know? Anyways, this made me think I should slow down a bit since I couldn't even jerk off properly.

I saw a church sign on my way home from stating "Seven days without God makes on week". My original thought was "great, this church knows seven days equals a week", then I realized it was a play on words. Crazy church signs (it was previously "Google doesn't have ALL the answers").

I like how in one ad, one guy wanted to break up with his girlfriend because she had bad credit and so they couldn't mortgage a house.

Wah-wah-wah. Who the hell decides to break up with their s.o. based on their credit score? Fucking stupid.

That's the worst one anyway.

Guest Vitamin X

Still though, the premise is retarded, and smacks of materialism. "I'd rather be alone and living in a big, nice house, than happily married and poor!"

And yeah, financial issues may kill marriages, but that doesn't mean that they should. My girlfriend's a lazy fuck, but I love her and can see she's trying to get through college and all that shit, so I don't have a problem with it because she's doing okay in school.

His credit sucked because of identity theft. If he had used freecreditreport.com, none of this would have happened.

His credit being bad prevents him from having a good job?!!!?!?!?!?

Those !!!! are aimed at the ad people not you mister Dandy

Yes, and if you don't sign up with them, you'll never have a good job either!

I saw a church sign on my way home from stating "Seven days without God makes on week". My original thought was "great, this church knows seven days equals a week", then I realized it was a play on words. Crazy church signs (it was previously "Google doesn't have ALL the answers").

Walking home from work the other night, I saw one that read "I need a drink." That was exactly what I had been thinking. Do you think God was trying to tell me to get wasted?

This could go in several different folders, so I'm putting it here.

Gay clubs play terrible, terrible music. If I ever go again I'm taking headphones.

You mean like techno and trance and what not?

Omaha has a gay techno club and a gay country bar downtown. I believe there's a lez bar somewhere near there as well. There may be two other gay clubs, but I can't be sure.

The gay club that I am occasionally dragged to (The Bath Taps, that might mean something to Chave, I guess) just features karaoke to an incessant degree. It's all stuff like "It's Raining Men" though, complete tripe.

Gay clubs have the exact same variety of music as straight clubs. Of course, this is San Francisco... so the gay clubs are equal in number. And the straight clubs are really more like bi clubs. I could tell some stories.

And I would listen in rapt attention, but in St. Louis I imagine the straight clubs would play some manner of rap music. As opposed to the gawdawful disco/techno monstrosity that played at this place. There was a bit with an acoustic guitar through the bulk of it that wasn't bad, but the rest of it had me wondering if anybody there would mind shooting a thick load in each ear so I wouldn't have to listen to any more.

Guest Vitamin X

Gay men are a hell of a lot more discerning that people think. Not every gay guy would fuck just any guy.

Guest Tzar Lysergic

The fancy queens might be picky, but redneck sodomites will fuck anything.

"gayest 10 year old ever"

You had to be searching for this kid.

The video is no longer available. I posted this on my buddy's myspace page while he was gone for Army duty for 6 weeks. He is coming home on Friday and now the video won't show. He loves the fuck out of stuff like this. Does anyone know what to search for on youtube to find this?

Guest Beastalentier

I like the new Sour Patch Kids commercials. The SPK does something really mean to a girl, and she gets injured or upset, and then she forgives him.

Zack Allen or something, right?

I haven't seen that. In fact, I'm not sure if I have ever seen a sour patch kids commercial.

Edit---Just found one on YouTube where one of them cut off a pigtail on this chick.

Guest Beastalentier

I looked up Zach Allen and I couldn't find any pictures of him dressed like the product of two gay dads but I did find a picture of a cute girl.

Shaina.jpg

Oh here it is

FalsettoBen.jpg

Fuck whoever closed the Movie tournament. Not that it was an epic thread or anything, I just really really really wanted to post a picture of Little Big League.

Although, I kinda wanted it to continue. Four-Post Leena swingin his/her axe would have been entertaining; If Czech couldn't handle the Best Poster tourney, I'd love to see new guy/girl implode.

Fuck whoever closed the Movie tournament. Not that it was an epic thread or anything, I just really really really wanted to post a picture of Little Big League.

I was disappointed that Street Fighter didn't get a mention.